[2.0.21] ImageShack Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
10%
Good
5%
Fair
5%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 63

BuYcKi

Post by BuYcKi »

KtDhc wrote: To remove the ads, you can save and edit iframe.php then just upload it to your own host. Make sure to change the URL in the code to where the edited iframe.php is located.

ImageShack allows resizing when you manually upload so I was wondering, does anyone know if it's possible to edit the code on iframe.php to allow posting images with resize option?

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=451382

:)
tinkfan

Re: [2.0.21] ImageShack Mod

Post by tinkfan »

Thank You for the mod. It works great :)
achievehigh.org

Post by achievehigh.org »

Thanks for the illustration screen shot.

I saw two imageshack mod in the phpbb mod database and wondered the difference between the two mods. You can see the other imageshack mod here and please help me understand the difference between the two mods. I saw the illustration for this mod but did not get a chance to see the other one. I thought the link to the illustration of the other mod was broken.
www.rweb.co.nr

Post by www.rweb.co.nr »

Is there a "imageposter" like mod but for use with imageshack??? What I want to say, that when you upload a image, the image bbcode apears automatically in the post box the same what happens using imageposter. In some way imageposter is better, but imageshack has better quality because it doesnn´t modify your images.
THX 4 ALL, ViRuS
ENTER MY WEBSIDE: http://www.rweb.co.nr
smaaz

Post by smaaz »

excelent mod! Thanks
BurnOmatic

Post by BurnOmatic »

is there a way to make the little box the same color as the rest of the forum , "dark grey" , cause right now its white ? i did check to see if i could change the color and it said allow transperency true, but it dont work ?

addabazz

Post by addabazz »

I installed it

so i want get rid of "get your toolbar "
can i ?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”