im getting this error msg when i try and install sub forums using easy mod
Code: Select all
FIND FAILED: In file [includes/functions_admin.php] could not find:
$sql = 'SELECT f.forum_id, f.forum_name
If you have other mods installed, it'll throw off EM sometimes.
What to do when EasyMOD fails to find something:
1) Save a backup of the mod file
2) Open the MOD file with wordpad
3) Open the file that EasyMOD shows in error with wordpad. (in this case, includes/functions_admin.php)
4) in wordpad of the file EM failed on, do a search for PART of what it's trying to find.
5) keep searching until you find something that looks pretty damn close to what it's trying to find
6) COPY everything that seems like what the mod is looking for
7) PASTE over in the mod where the find failed the actual thing it's supposed to find.
8 ) save, re-run EM. should work.
(this is what I've been doing)
by the way, Thankyou Mr. Creator of Simple Subforums, the cat hiarc. mod fails like hell and this one whet installed with absolutely NO problems whatsoever and looks great. (just one thing, how to I get it to show the subforums list BELOW the topics posted list? right now, it's ABOVE and hiding stickies below it
) anyway, I give this mod 11 out of 10. good work
babydoll2u [i]in reference to my AcidTech template EM MOD[/i] wrote:
is this another sub-forum mod? other than the one that this thread is for?
no, this is a MOD to "install" this mod (the one this thead IS for) on AcidTech template AFTER "installing" it to subSilver.
(just a quick, easy method rather then editing the templates by hand.)