[2.0.19] XFire Messenger

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
27%
Good
9%
Fair
No votes
Poor
5%

Total votes: 22

TheJediSlayer

Re: [2.0.19] XFire Messenger

Post by TheJediSlayer »

Hello, I recently installed Xfire Messenger 1.0.3 onto my PHPBB forums. It works fine except for one page I can't manage to fix, the page is view profile. Whenever I click on a user's profile to view it, the Xfire and yahool parts are messed up. I was wondering if someone could please provide assistance to render this problem obsolete.

Source: http://feetfirstintohell.org/forums/pro ... cf2724951c

Thank-you,

Tyler
Mondego

Post by Mondego »

TheJediSlayer wrote:Hello, I recently installed Xfire Messenger 1.0.3 onto my PHPBB forums. It works fine except for one page I can't manage to fix, the page is view profile. Whenever I click on a user's profile to view it, the Xfire and yahool parts are messed up. I was wondering if someone could please provide assistance to render this problem obsolete.

Source: http://feetfirstintohell.org/forums/pro ... cf2724951c

Thank-you,

Tyler
hi tyler. i checked your profile page, and cannot find what's wrong. the x-fire button shows up as it's supposed to. am i missing it?
TheJediSlayer

Post by TheJediSlayer »

Hello, the table cells or whatever between Xfire and Yahoo are combined to make one. I tried entering a fake yahoo address into the box to see if it still showed up, and it will not.
Mondego

Post by Mondego »

TheJediSlayer wrote:Hello, the table cells or whatever between Xfire and Yahoo are combined to make one. I tried entering a fake yahoo address into the box to see if it still showed up, and it will not.
I don't see the table cells merged. the html shows correct too in the view source. you may have a problem with the php file. can you check the database to see if the yahoo name is there? if it is, but not showing up on the page, we can determine there's a problem with the code responsible for displaying the name. if it is not, we can determine there's a problem with the code responsible for processing your input.
TheJediSlayer

Post by TheJediSlayer »

It seems to be working now. Sorry for the trouble. Thank-you very much for your help though,

Tyler
TheJediSlayer

Post by TheJediSlayer »

Never mind. Thank-you anyways.
Wacoede

Post by Wacoede »

any chance of this being ported to PHPBB3??
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

You make the graphic and I'll make the mod! Deal? :)
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beerImage

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”