[2.0.19] XFire Messenger

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
27%
Good
9%
Fair
No votes
Poor
5%

Total votes: 22

SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

i have phpBB 2.0.21, it installed through my web domain. let me recheck the file, i havent added any mods.. just new themes and mayeb smileys.
SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

i found the line, i needed to download the file and open it in notepad, i was tryin to edit the file on my web hosting. thanks
SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

#
#-----[ SQL ]------------------------------------------
#

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_xfi VARCHAR(255);

where do i input this? i saw sum1 else posted this, havin a hard time findin my actual sql prompt or how to bring it up per say
SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

nevermind i found it LOL, i had the phpmyadmin thing.. now gonna upload everything and see how it works!!
SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

Ok 2 problems.. when i goto private messages i get this

"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/likwidhy/public_html/forums/privmsg.php on line 537"

And in my admin cp on the left side its blank with this error message

"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/likwidhy/public_html/forums/admin/admin_users.php on line 1062 "
SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

Fixed the private messages one. still can't get the admin file to work.. my control panel still missing here is the file if you are able to look it over and repost with any corrected errors i'll be all set.

https://st78.startlogic.com:8087/panel/ ... _users.php
SokudaBlade

Post by SokudaBlade »

sorry last post.. got it working found a problem with the spacing in a line.. all good everything works fine... awesome mod!
Mondego

Post by Mondego »

glad you got it working
Vashy_D

Post by Vashy_D »

For those of us who are on the lazier side, would someone mind posting the edited files.
matovicv

Post by matovicv »

I have problem. I instaled this mode for subsilver and aphrodita stile. Whal page warked for about 10 min and than when i tipe

www.balkan.abshost.net/forum/index.php it dont want to show index page. It is blank (White). Can some1 help me what i need to do.

Thank You
SirTony

Post by SirTony »

I am getting this error using easymod

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/functions_validate.php] could not find:

function validate_optional_fields(&$icq, &$aim, &$msnm, &$yim, &$website, &$location, &$occupation, &$interests, &$sig)

MOD script line #691 :: FAQ :: Report

my line reads now:

function validate_optional_fields(&$icq, &$aim, &$msnm, &$xfi, &$yim, &$website, &$location, &$occupation, &$interests, &$sig, &$xfire)

I changed my line to:

function validate_optional_fields(&$icq, &$aim, &$msnm, &$yim, &$website, &$location, &$occupation, &$interests, &$sig)

Now i get this error

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/functions_validate.php] could not find:

$check_var_length = array('aim', 'msnm', 'yim', 'location', 'occupation', 'interests', 'sig');

MOD script line #706 :: FAQ :: Report

CRITICAL ERROR: Could not modify [includes/functions_validate.php]
Akilies

Post by Akilies »

After I installed the mod and everything, I went into my profile to add my XFIRE s/n. When I clicked submit, I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/lessthan/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_validate.php on line 190

I triple checked includes/functions_validate.php for anything that I could have done wrong, and didn't find a thing. (If you need a copy of the file, just ask.)
Help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I also get this error:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Could not obtain post/user information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DEBUG MODE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_xfi' in 'field list'

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_from_flag, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_xfi, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_custom_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, u.user_birthday, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb2_posts p, phpbb2_users u, phpbb2_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 9 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Line : 573
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------File : viewtopic.php

and I read above that it has to do with the

Code: Select all

#
#-----[ SQL ]------------------------------------------
#

ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_xfi VARCHAR(255);

#
so I opened MySQL Databases -> phpMyAdmin, opened the query window, typed "ALTER TABLE phpbb_users ADD user_xfi VARCHAR(255);" and clicked "go" and it said query was successful. What did I do wrong?

P.S. Great mod! Can't wait to get it working.
Mikee B

Post by Mikee B »

Hi install went good with easy mod but i had a few extra lines from some other mods i had installed earlier to edit for the installation to complete.

The xfire name box appears in my profile cp but whenever i try updating it with my xfire name the form remains blank,i also don't get the images appearing in any of the said areas.

Any help would be much appreciated.

This error message may help,i recieve this after clicking update my profile after i have entered my xfire name into the box in profile.

Warning: Missing argument 12 for validate_optional_fields() in /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/functions_validate.php on line 169

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/functions_validate.php:169) in /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/page_header.php on line 677

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/functions_validate.php:169) in /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/page_header.php on line 679

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/functions_validate.php:169) in /hsphere/local/home/cybervib/ukclublife.co.uk/phpbb2/includes/page_header.php on line 680
These are my lines around line 169

function validate_optional_fields(&$icq, &$aim, &$msnm, &$xfi, &$yim, &$website, &$location, &$occupation, &$interests, &$sig, &$myspace, &$xfire,)
{
	$check_var_length = array('icq','aim', 'msnm','xfi', 'yim', 'website', 'location', 'occupation', 'interests', 'sig', 'myspace', 'xfire');
Untergang

Post by Untergang »

Hi , ive installed this mod the xfire part works fine but the msn part doesn't anymore.
If I fill in my msn adress in my profile. It removed when I look back in my profile
I've probably done something wrong. but can some1 please help me?
I tried to find what i've done wrong, but without succes
Prosk8er
Name: Tyler

Post by Prosk8er »

from what i see you dont have it installed all the way cause it doesnt show xfire: in your profile and it shows your msn messanger did you uninstall it?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”