MOD Description: Advanced Group Color Management is a highly efficient system which adds colors to the users in groups, defined by the admin in the Group ACP. Advanced Group Color Management only adds one query per page, and if you are using Category Hierarchy this one query is cached and thus creates no queries.
The features so far
- phpBB integration Instructions (EasyMOD Friendly)
- Cat Hierarchy integration Instructions (EasyMOD Friendly)
- Highly efficient code to reduce queries and page loading times (Only adds one query, compared to other mods that add anywhere from 40+)
- Color search popup in Group Management Panel so you can easily find a color for a group
- Group Colors are assigned via a new admin interface and are template specific
- Users in more then one group have the ability to choose their default color
- New install script simplifies the process
- You can assign Registered users a color to instantly modify what color your users have, this color is overridden if assigned to a group.
- You can assign Anonymous users a color to distinguish between the users with ease
- You can assign Inactive users a color which will give your users the ability to know if the user is likely to respond or if a user is actually active on the board.
MOD Version: 1.2.3
Download File: Advanced_Group_Color_Management_1.2.3.zip
mods overview page: View
File Size: 647415 Bytes
Security Score: 0
Support for this MOD needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Teams are not responsible or required to give anyone support for this MOD. By installing this MOD, the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.
This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version in the topic title. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.