[2.0.19] Ultimate Quiz MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
50%
Very Good
26%
Good
15%
Fair
7%
Poor
2%

Total votes: 46

florchi

Post by florchi »

I have both quiz and cash installed. And users get this error message:

Code: Select all

Unable to execute cash update 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_puntos' in 'field list' 

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_puntos = user_puntos + 31 WHERE user_id = 16 

Line : 987 
File : quiz.php
how can I solve that?
GaVrA

Post by GaVrA »

installed, tested and it seems it all works like a charm! :D

www.crtaci.org/forum
mapleafan

Post by mapleafan »

When people try to take a quiz, when the hit submit it says something like Hacking Attempt!
clapton

Post by clapton »

Same here! just like mapleafan.
RexxCrow
I've Been Banned!

Post by RexxCrow »

I am not seeing anybody else with this issue, which I have... when I try to access via ACP I get this:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

...Though it appears to be working in the index, I have not actually made up a quiz yet, just navigated around inside it and have not been getting errors... TIA.
RexxCrow
I've Been Banned!

Post by RexxCrow »

Anybody, have any idea what I did or did not do to cause this error? Which is preventing me from accessing this MOD via ACP?
RexxCrow
I've Been Banned!

Post by RexxCrow »

I just realized that there is a version: 1.3.3 beta I have been using the 1.2 from the main link, don't know if that is causing the issue, more then likely it is. So I will redo this again... is it possible a Moderator could update the download link for this, would save others from hading to do a double install and keep them from joining Rogaine a for a few more years.
RexxCrow
I've Been Banned!

Post by RexxCrow »

Ok did the upgrade and still experiencing the same issue. Does this MOD require the install of some cash MOD, because I do not have any cash type MODS installed, is they what is going on with the header error?
macjob79

Post by macjob79 »

I am getting the following error once I enter the Admin Panel and go to Quiz:

General Error
Could not get category data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'bobcalir_xmb1.phpbb_quiz_categories' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_quiz_categories

Line : 338
File : admin_quiz.php

Any clue? Or should I make my computer explode?
fatihalp89

Post by fatihalp89 »

Hi, thanks for good mod.

Sorry, ı have solved it ;)
fatihalp89

Post by fatihalp89 »

Mod is coming 4 choice in "Multiple Choice Quiz"
I want to give to user (or admin) 5 choice :oops:

Thanks...
macjob79

Re: [2.0.19] Ultimate Quiz MOD

Post by macjob79 »

How come I cannot downloand version 1.3.3 from your site battye? It says "click here to download" and it doesn't do anything.

http://www.cmxmods.net/quiz.php
battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by battye »

Wait ten seconds, it will redirect :)

I tried it just to make sure, it works :)
Customisations Team Member

https://github.com/battye/php-array-parser - Give it a Star! :D
Uandwhosearmy

Post by Uandwhosearmy »

Just installed this mod successfully... or so I thought.

(I did everything in the right order and got through the quick installation query with nothing but green code and an ok! at the end. The Quiz options show up fine in the ACP but it looks like the colours are off slightly. I've added a new quiz category and submitted my changes in Quiz CP but nothing shows up on the main page! I have no clue what's wrong but it's starting to sink in that my phpBB version is 2.0.22 while this mod is only verified for .19. Could this be the problem?)

I figured out that I'd managed to install the mod without actually uploading the edited files first... The files that came with the mod were uploaded before the installation, but after I realized I had forgotten about the edited files I simply uploaded them and tried the mod with the quiz CP going into "DEBUG MODE" as a result. I now seem to have made matters worse by simply reinstalling the mod after having everything uploaded. This is what the installation showed in red lettering:

ALTER TABLE phpbb_sessions ADD `session_quiz_categories` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL;
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_show_answers', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Register_Play', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Post_Count_Play', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Post_Requirement', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Play_Once', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Author_Play', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Min_Max_Questions', '5,10')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Author_Mod', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Banned', '')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Moderators', '')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Stats_Display', '10')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Mod_Submit', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Cash_Currency', 'user_points')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Cash_Incorrect', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Cash_Correct', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_Cash_Tax', '2')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_CashMOD_On', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_packs_category', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_packs_bot', 'Quartz')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_timeout', '10')

Don't know what to do from here really... Do I have to go back to a backup database and reinstall or is there something I can do to avoid doing that? Any help very much appreciated.
macjob79

Post by macjob79 »

Hmmm, one more thing...

I was able to create one quiz in a certain category. Once that quiz was created successfully, I couldn't find a way to create another quiz in that category. There's no link to add another quiz. Here's what it looks like...

Am I missing something here?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”