phpBB Garage

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
76%
Very Good
13%
Good
9%
Fair
1%
Poor
1%

Total votes: 101

MoparTalk.co.uk

Post by MoparTalk.co.uk »

<bump> You out there Ponty?
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Mopar -> Is it just a pending make & model??

All,

My host has again suspended my account so my website is down again...this time on a spam complaint. I am working to get it all back..so bear with me. I am still on holidays to working with support is a pain as I am not always near a net connection. Once I get it all back and arrive back from holidays I will work to move to a dedicated server I have use of.

Sorry for the hassle.
JiveMasterT

Post by JiveMasterT »

Hey poyntesm... can you direct me at the mod to put the featured vehicle on another page? I just went to the phpbbgarage page to get it and saw it was down... came here and found out why. Can't believe that stuff.
akiraHz

Problem cant install

Post by akiraHz »

im having a problem, i cant install the mod for some reason, all chmods are set correctly?

phpbb version: 2.0.21

im not sure what the mysql version is or php version on my server, all i know is, my host is www.1and1.com and i have the beginner hosting package.

i have alot of mods on my phpbb as well, too many to list

here is the error code i get when i run install_garage.php

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /homepages/8/d155646242/htdocs/forum/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 29

not sure what this means? can anyone shed some light on the subject? my website is www.rapidcityracing.com/forums

thanks in advance guys, i hope i can get this great looking mod running ;)
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

akiraHz-> install_garage.php should be placed in the same folder as viewtopic.php ... you have it too far down the folder structure.

JiveMasterT-> You will need to wait till I get the main site back online..as all that info is there.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Site is now back online!!
akiraHz

Post by akiraHz »

poyntesm wrote: akiraHz-> install_garage.php should be placed in the same folder as viewtopic.php ... you have it too far down the folder structure.

JiveMasterT-> You will need to wait till I get the main site back online..as all that info is there.

yo thanks poyntesm, but now i got a new problem, i got it installed, but now when i go to my admin panel and try to access ANY category.

it says this

Could not query Garage config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'db155648497.GARAGE_CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT config_name, config_value FROM GARAGE_CONFIG_TABLE

Line : 32
File : functions_garage.php
akiraHz

Post by akiraHz »

anyone know what i might be able to try ta fix this?
leegti

Post by leegti »

Hi, i've just installed this mod.. all seems ok except for now when i go to view a topic i get this message...
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in /home/pugsouth/public_html/phpBB/viewtopic.php on line 1024

here is the file it relates to..

http://www.pugsouthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.txt

anyone see where i've gone wrong?

thanks!
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

akiraHz -> Check you have editted constants.php

leegti -> Can not see it on a glance..you will just need to double check all the edits.
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

First of all, poyntesm, i would like to say a big WELL DONE !!! for your amazing mod !!!!
I installed it on my forum and it looks great !!!
There is only one thing i would like to achieve and i was hoping you could help me out on this...
My template is SubBlack . When users are trying to add a description in the white box when editing a vehicle or when wanting to add a description about a modification they cannot see what they are writing because the letters are light yellow on a white background.. :roll:
Attached screenshot :

The whole line is writing rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... but the r's showing are ones i selected with the mouse.
Is there a way i could change the letters's color????

P.S.: I'm planning on translating it in Greek... Besides the edits in lang_admin.php and lang_main.php the only other files to translate are lang_garage.php and lang_garage_error.php, right? (correct me if i'm wrong please..)
If i manage to translate the php files and (hopefully) modify the images to Greek would you be interested in the translated package????
Last edited by ChriZathens on Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neodcb

hello

Post by neodcb »

sorry for mi englesh is not good .

i search de language french for mod garage. help me please.

thank
akiraHz

Post by akiraHz »

i love this mod alot, i got it working finally, but theres a very strange problem going on with one of my users

he is trying to add a car too his garage, but no matter how many times he tries to add it, it will not show up, yet his other cars will

its a 1995 nissan 240sx, no matter how many times i try too add that car under his user account it says its there and in his personal garage but it never makes its way to the main garage, like if i click on "browse garage" after creating his vehicles, only his other cars show up, he even gave me his password so i could try and fix it, only a few of my users are having this problem where cars wont show up, the rest seem to be fine,

www.rapidcityracing.com/forum
is my site
his user is: drift into a pole
pass: nintendo

if you click on garage youll see all the 240 sx's i tried too add but only the other cars show up, anyone know what i might do to fix this?
akiraHz

Post by akiraHz »

any idea what might be wrong?
akiraHz

Post by akiraHz »

actually not even i can add a 240 sx, it wont show up for some reason, also my buddy tried a 2007 cobalt ss/sc and it wont show up either

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”