phpBB Garage

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
76%
Very Good
13%
Good
9%
Fair
1%
Poor
1%

Total votes: 101

gethewolf

Re: phpBB Garage - motorcycles

Post by gethewolf »

tgilbert wrote:Take a look at http://www.bikesonshow.com which has had phpBB Garage installed for about two years now.

Tony

PS: "%S" in the heading probably means either you made a dodgy edit to the page code, or the site name has not been defined either in the configuration or in the language file. %S should be replaced by the site name.
Great site there Tony...I might have to use some of your wording if you dont mind?? :D

The "%S" is being called from the main lang file on a hack I put in awhile back to welcome back the user and the %S is calling up their username on the index page. This mod is not reconizing the same. I guess I would need to change the wording for this Mod with difeerent welcome format, but where do I need to place all these? Hummmnnn, Maybe the author will chime in?
B.A.
Black Wolf
gethewolf

Re: phpBB Garage

Post by gethewolf »

Oh I forgot to ask......
Whats the quick way to get rid of all of the makes and models in the list(database) as I will let the user's list all there makes and models?

Thanks it looking good so-for! :mrgreen:
B.A.
Black Wolf
jsmoke222000

Post by jsmoke222000 »

I'd like to install this on my board. Is there a way to add a SPL(Sound Pressure Level (car Stereo)) section to this mod? Similar to the 1/4 chart/table? Thanks in advance. email me if you need specifics: [email protected]
Crafty2

Post by Crafty2 »

Was there ever any fix for the remote image linking feature? I have never been able to link to an image when uploading, always had to upload directly. When entering in a link for a modification image, and after uploading, it doesnt do anything. All the permissions were right.

Any idea on how to enable remote image uploading?
cantdrive55

Post by cantdrive55 »

I have updated to 3.0.2 but it seems as though I have lost the small image under the avatar that links to a user's garage. Anyone care to help?
crocky

Post by crocky »

I tried to install on 3.0.2 and it does not work...

Shame, I really wanted to use it too :(
Cheers,
Bob
ChriZathens
Name: Chris

Post by ChriZathens »

You mean this one you tried to install or the phpbbgarage 2.0 version which is for phpbb 3.0.2 ? :?:
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
If you need support click on the support tab there and post your question.
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
wittykitty

Post by wittykitty »

Hi, I'm struggling to install this MOD. I've installed it fine on another board, but can't seem to run install_garage.php this time round. I'm using the latest phpbb Legacy. What am I doing wrong?

Any help is much appreciated, thank you

Kit
wittykitty

Post by wittykitty »

Hi there,

Can anybody help me?
ChriZathens

Post by ChriZathens »

Please try to give more details about your error, because "can't seem to run install_garage.php this time " is not very exlanative... ;)
What are the errors that you are getting?
My mods in MODDB:
Add Homepage link in header - Change user activity post limit - Post number in viewtopic
Do not PM me - chances of viewing my PMs are way thinner than viewing the support question in the customization DB...
wittykitty

Post by wittykitty »

Okay, I'll have a look tonight when I get home from work and let you know, thank you
wittykitty

Post by wittykitty »

I've uploaded garage to:
public_html/phpbb/garage

Then typed into the address bar:
http://derbyfordclub.com/phpbb/garage/r ... garage.php

When the page loads I get:

Warning: include(./extension.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 23

Warning: include(./extension.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 23

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 23

Warning: include(./common.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 24

Warning: include(./common.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 24

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 24

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_pagestart() in /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php on line 29

Argh! Looks really scary!!

Kit
ChriZathens

Post by ChriZathens »

The problem is there: /home/derbyfor/public_html/phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php

Install_garage.php should not be in phpbb/garage/root/install_garage.php, but in phpbb/install_garage.php

So just place the file one dir up and you should be fine

PS: In fact all files and dirs inside root should be in phpbb folder --make sure that they are also in the correct place
My mods in MODDB:
wittykitty

Post by wittykitty »

I installed all the files from root into the relevant phpbb/ directories and re-ran install_garage.php.
All queries executed were successful.

However, when I went back into the forum, the "Garage" link wasn't at the top of the page, and when I tried to access directly (http://derbyfordclub.com/phpbb/garage.php) I got:

Could not query Garage config information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'derbyfor_forum.GARAGE_CONFIG_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT config_name, config_value FROM GARAGE_CONFIG_TABLE

Line : 32
File : functions_garage.php

How can this be when all was successful? Have I missed a file transfer from one of the other folders, contrib etc?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

wittykitty wrote:I installed all the files from root into the relevant phpbb/ directories and re-ran install_garage.php.
All queries executed were successful.
There are file edits you need to do too.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”