[2.0.19] Thank You Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
19%
Good
5%
Fair
5%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 42

EmkO

Post by EmkO » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:44 pm

Hello mates
can you tell me why do i get this strange bug /shows number of pages/

here it is the CODE

Code: Select all

#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------
#
# the whole line is: $pagination = ( $highlight != '' ) ? generate_pagination("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id&postdays=$post_days&postorder=$post_order&highlight=$highlight", $total_replies, $board_config['posts_per_page'], $start) : generate_pagination("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id&postdays=$post_days&postorder=$post_order", $total_replies, $board_config['posts_per_page'], $start);
#
$pagination =

#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]---------------------------------
#
$current_page = get_page($total_replies, $board_config['posts_per_page'], $start);

And here it is what i have done:

Code: Select all

$pagination =$current_page = get_page($total_replies, $board_config['posts_per_page'], $start); ( $highlight != '' ) ? generate_pagination("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id&postdays=$post_days&postorder=$post_order&highlight=$highlight", $total_replies, $board_config['posts_per_page'], $start) : generate_pagination("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id&postdays=$post_days&postorder=$post_order", $total_replies, $board_config['posts_per_page'], $start);

Kinfule

Post by Kinfule » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:40 am

You add it in the same line

You must add it in a new line
My Mods:
Show Voters || Moderate Own Topics || Thanks Mod || Tibian Char BBcode || Tibian Guild BBCode
Working on:
Ajax Shoutbox
I don't support by PM

EmkO

Post by EmkO » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:01 am

Kinfule wrote: You add it in the same line

You must add it in a new line

thanks mate.
I was confused cause it`s appears that i should add the line after
$pagination =

EmkO

Post by EmkO » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:31 am

is there any way/option this mode to show How many times a user has received `THANKS` and How much `thanks` give

Kinfule

Post by Kinfule » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:16 am

Nope, it's not a default option in the mod.
My Mods:
Show Voters || Moderate Own Topics || Thanks Mod || Tibian Char BBcode || Tibian Guild BBCode
Working on:
Ajax Shoutbox
I don't support by PM

babyfiats

Post by babyfiats » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:24 pm

Just installed this mod with Easymod. Installation went fine with Easymod success every page, but there is no thank you button on any templates including subsilver.

Any ideas please?

Barduck

Post by Barduck » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:47 pm

babyfiats wrote: Just installed this mod with Easymod. Installation went fine with Easymod success every page, but there is no thank you button on any templates including subsilver.

Any ideas please?

You've forgotten to upload the image into the image folder (for every language) of the different template?
If that's the problem you should see an x where the button should be and the text of the alt"". If that's not there you may have forgotten (or easy mod did) to do the part in the cfg files of the templates
AVE CAESAR, MORITURI TE SALUTANT

clight77

Post by clight77 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:54 am

Till this mod can bump posts, it is useless.
I Follow Up On My Posts.
So Should Everybody...

fzmaster

Post by fzmaster » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:59 pm

can i install this mod in phpbb plus 1.53 ?

please help me

www.fzmaster.com

Mega2k

Post by Mega2k » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:08 am

array wrote: I wonder if it was "Thanks for post" (not for topic) MOD.

Because there can be a lot of useful posts in topic from other users, but I can't thank them. :(

For example:
Author of topic asks something.
Somebody replies.
Author can't thank him. :-(

Thank for this great mod...may I ask any chance the above MOD will be implemented (thanks to particular post) ?
Give thanks to the author of the post is not fair for other contributors of a particular post :D

Thanks...

ValorSolo

Post by ValorSolo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:59 pm

babyfiats wrote: Just installed this mod with Easymod. Installation went fine with Easymod success every page, but there is no thank you button on any templates including subsilver.

Any ideas please?

i have the same problem , i have checked all the text in all the files that were edited , and yes , i uploaded the thanks.gif to subSilver/images/lang_english . there is no button , there is no red x , and there is no alt text anywhere .

i don't know if this is the problem , but i have the moderator button mod installed .

i don't think i will worry about it though , i need each post thankable , not just the topic starter .

fzmaster

Post by fzmaster » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:12 am

i don't see any tank button ?
i cheked all of my edited files and all of them is ok !
but i don't see any tank bottom in view_topic board?
please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: mod is wrong !!!!!
Engineering forums www.fzmaster.com

Rotekoppen

Post by Rotekoppen » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:10 pm

this mod is verry wrong
i even made a test forum and installed this thank you mod and it does not comply with a clean subsilver style mod free??? so plaese administrators and moderators. please stop this mod until the author has made it right..
belive me i know how to install a mod and know there is this mySQL install in this mod. but when it is all in place... all you get is a white page with some text on that it tells you that viewtopic.php has something wrong in it. and you fixs that one then you a new error in includes/constants.php then you fixs that one and you still get a new error in includes/functions.php and you fix that one to. and when it all seam to work without this thank you mod installed you maybe wanna make a new section in your forum, but you can not. do to some wrong in admin/admin_forums.php.

so plaese stop this mod for now
this mod is tested on phpBB 2.0.21

Barduck

Post by Barduck » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:18 pm

Rotekoppen wrote: this mod is verry wrong
i even made a test forum and installed this thank you mod and it does not comply with a clean subsilver style mod free??? so plaese administrators and moderators. please stop this mod until the author has made it right..
belive me i know how to install a mod and know there is this mySQL install in this mod. but when it is all in place... all you get is a white page with some text on that it tells you that viewtopic.php has something wrong in it. and you fixs that one then you a new error in includes/constants.php then you fixs that one and you still get a new error in includes/functions.php and you fix that one to. and when it all seam to work without this thank you mod installed you maybe wanna make a new section in your forum, but you can not. do to some wrong in admin/admin_forums.php.

so plaese stop this mod for now
this mod is tested on phpBB 2.0.21

I'm pretty sure you have not installed it like it should. Why? Because I have it on 3 different boards and it works like a charm.
Only thing that could be done to make this mod even better is the possibility to thank every post instead of only the main topic.
AVE CAESAR, MORITURI TE SALUTANT

Rotekoppen

Post by Rotekoppen » Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:35 am

hmm you tell me that i must have done something wrong??? i don't think so. and if you still do, then make your self a new forum and download this mod again and try and see if you get it right.
i have done a lot with my forum and all by hand, not with easy mod.
here is a list with the mods i have installed.
1 Add_Moderate_Button_104
2 a-m_color_management_2.2.0em
3 Another News Mod
4 attachment_mod
5 ban_reason_1.0.4a
6 change forum banner
7 Change Registration Date
8 color_font_bar_1.5
9 colour_on_poll_results
10 Country Flags MOD
11 default_avatar_2.0.0b
12 dhtml_menu_for_acp_mod_v1_0_0
13 display_jumpbox_on_index103a
14 Fix For The Firefox Remember Passwords
15 Google Video
16 Import_Tools_1.0.2
17 inline_banner_ad_103
18 LoginBoxAtOverallHeader
19 memberlist_controls.1.0.0c
20 Multi_BBCode
21 news_block_mod_1.0.4
22 Post Image Size
23 printer_topic_1.0.8
24 Pro Forum Stats MOD
25 rEd-bar-2-0-1updated_ 13_links
26 registrationstopper_101
27 rulespage-1.0.0
28 SeparateAnnouncementsAndSticky_2.0.0
29 show_last_visited_users_1.0.0
30 Simple Bin MOD
31 simple_quick_reply
32 smilies in topic
33 sql_backup_v1.0.11
34 sudoku_1_0_4
35 username_color_1.1.1em
36 xs_mod.231
37 youtube-1.0.1
38 searchbox_1.0.1 re-modded by me to make it fitt my modded board

so i don't think i have done any wrong here. do you still have a copy off that mod?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”