[2.0.19] Youtube Video BBCode

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
64%
Very Good
12%
Good
11%
Fair
3%
Poor
11%

Total votes: 195

XFFreakyK

Post by XFFreakyK »

In the documentation, it says that Multiple BBCode mod needs to be installed and it can be found at: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=74705

The link is broken, and if I do a search for it, I get 15 pages worth of results. Can someone point me in the direction?

Thanks,
michaeltripp

Post by michaeltripp »

XFFreakyK wrote: In the documentation, it says that Multiple BBCode mod needs to be installed and it can be found at: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=74705

The link is broken, and if I do a search for it, I get 15 pages worth of results. Can someone point me in the direction?

Thanks,
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=145513
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

hi there=)

i also seem to be getting this error:

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/bbcode.php] could not find:

$EMBB_widths = array(''

MOD script line #67

(no i cant find it manually either... :/ ) any ideas?

thx n cheers :D
XFFreakyK

Post by XFFreakyK »

ppphhhppp wrote: hi there=)

i also seem to be getting this error:

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/bbcode.php] could not find:

$EMBB_widths = array(''

MOD script line #67

(no i cant find it manually either... :/ ) any ideas?

thx n cheers :D

I had that error as well, but then installed the Multiple BBCode mod (which is required) - then tried reinstalling the YouTube mod, and it worked great. See the link in the post above yours for where to go to download the Multiple BBCode mod.
XFFreakyK

Post by XFFreakyK »

Separate problem. The code works great and IMHO has a ton of potential. I did notice however that if I revert back to the Digitech Theme, then no video shows up. Is there a workaround for this?
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

yo Freaky =)

thx for ur reply =)

i also saw that u need the multi bbcode mod.... - weird thing is that i couldnt find any part in the bbcode mod that would change the bbcode.php file.... also another person somewhere posted in this thread that it works without the multibbmod..(bbcode mod cant find a bunch of lines too... maybe bcuz of my hidehack.... i will keep on trying)
maybe i was just too tired this morning b4 i crashed :P

cheers =)
XFFreakyK

Post by XFFreakyK »

ppphhhppp wrote: yo Freaky =)

thx for ur reply =)

i also saw that u need the multi bbcode mod.... - weird thing is that i couldnt find any part in the bbcode mod that would change the bbcode.php file.... also another person somewhere posted in this thread that it works without the multibbmod..(bbcode mod cant find a bunch of lines too... maybe bcuz of my hidehack.... i will keep on trying)
maybe i was just too tired this morning b4 i crashed :P

cheers =)

I read that too - though I installed it anyway, cause it's a good fundamental mod to have for other bbcode mods anyway. Installed it and problem went away.
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

hi Freakster

omg, i feel stupid, yeh i didnt see the code that i needed in the bbmod-- musta been waaaay outta there.. lol
i see the part that is needed for the youtube.. :)
will give it a shot.. =)
cheers =)
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

hi again =)

ah, super mod, works like a charm after the multibbcode... thing is the multibbcode mod is totally weird, so i did what i thought was right;)

the only prob i have left is:

the hidehack button doesnt work as it should anymore.... when i click it, a youtube click appears... please, can anybody help me?

thx lots m8s =)

cheers :D
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

err... bump ;)
XFFreakyK

Post by XFFreakyK »

Has anyone figured out a workaround to get this to work with Digitech? It works fine with most other themes, but with Digitech, videos don't show up :(
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

hi again =)

refering to my posts up above:

the codes still work for all buttons( [bla] [/bla] ) etc , also for my 'hide' - the only thing is that when i press teh hide button, a [youtube] appears....

could anybody point me in the right direction please?

thx a lot dear friends :D
atolero

Post by atolero »

i´ve installed the multi BB code...but still are appearing the same error from this forum page. what can i do?
ppphhhppp

Post by ppphhhppp »

hi again=)

i noticed that when i edited the addbbcode (in posting_body.tpl) from (18) to (20) both buttons work... but they are mirrored ... it says teh right thing, but when i press the hide button, a utube code appears in the chat box and vice versa...

could it be that this mod uses addbbcode18?

can i change it to 20 or so?

im too n00b to do this by msyelf so im really counting on a lil help guys...

thx a lot =)

edit: ok, i had to change back to my backup.. all the buttons stopped werking.. lol anyway, now both the youtube and hide buttons produce [hide] codes (the description is correct though when i hover over the button)... hehe -the actual functions work if i type the [codes] manually as well.. they both also dont get a selected * while pressed...

thx for all help, if you need more info, pls tell me...

cheers :D
dmg81

Post by dmg81 »

this mod is so beautiful........

you really improved my forum with this one....

thank you!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”