[2.0.21] Invitation_Only_U2U

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
73%
Very Good
18%
Good
4%
Fair
2%
Poor
4%

Total votes: 51

Me-Crazy
I've Been Banned!

Post by Me-Crazy » Fri May 19, 2006 8:38 pm

And also this one..

Me-Crazy
I've Been Banned!

Post by Me-Crazy » Fri May 19, 2006 8:46 pm

Also this isn´t similar.

Code: Select all

<td class="row2"><select name="user_rank">{RANK_SELECT_BOX}</select></td>
	</tr>
The orignl is like this..

<td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_SELECT_RANK}</span></td>
		<td class="row2"><select name="user_rank">{RANK_SELECT_BOX}</select></td>
	</tr>

Kellanved
Former Team Member

Post by Kellanved » Fri May 19, 2006 8:54 pm

Don't ask me why it is, but there seems to be something very wrong with your template files (and possibly the language files plus some other files).

I honestly can't say by looking at the pictures where the actual problem is, but it plainly is not supposed to look like that.

It seems that returning to your last backup of your forum files might be the best idea.

Me-Crazy
I've Been Banned!

Post by Me-Crazy » Fri May 19, 2006 9:35 pm

Oke, everything have been doned. Answer me please, how can someone invite?

I mean how can members invite someone?

I just wonder if its only setteld for admin and moderator.

Skull Guardian

Post by Skull Guardian » Sat May 20, 2006 6:43 pm

Hmm ... that error only appeared to me in a server with PHP 5 and MySQL 5, but in another server using PHP 4 and MySQL 4, the MOD works fine and that error disappears... :D

Kellanved
Former Team Member

Post by Kellanved » Sat May 20, 2006 7:25 pm

I see, that would explain quite a lot. IIRC phpBB isn't really compatible with either MySQL 5, or php 5.

I'll look into the mod's problem with the 5er versions. Thanks for the information.

Me-Crazy
I've Been Banned!

Post by Me-Crazy » Sat May 20, 2006 8:12 pm

O my god, I thought this MOD might in use of everybody, but its just for those who registered before on board. It is´t reffrals system.

How can I find refferals MOD?

fatihalp89

Post by fatihalp89 » Mon May 22, 2006 7:56 pm

really good mod

Thanks

NewGuy2006

Post by NewGuy2006 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:26 am

This is an excellent mod. I've been using it for about a week now with no problems on a heavily modded board (2.0.20) and with the SoftBlue template.

I do have one question though. I have Ptirhiik's group moderatorz mod installed and would love to have this mod recognize the multiple group moderators when assigning invitations to specific groups, so that each of my multiple group moderators can auto-enroll invitees into their group. Currently, they can send invitations only as private members and cannot auto-enroll group members.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

Brian

ecosway_bo

Post by ecosway_bo » Wed May 24, 2006 3:19 pm

Great Mod. Thank you.

A little question. Is it possible that the admin can create given invite codes(ex. abc123) for users? Then the users can use the given invite codes to invite friends to register.

Is there any way to do that?

Kellanved
Former Team Member

Post by Kellanved » Wed May 24, 2006 10:11 pm

@NewGuy2006 Thank you for the praise. I am not familiar with the mod, but the Ptirhiik mods are usually incompatible. Allowing more than one moderator would mean to alter all group moderator lookup operations (another function which should be part of the api, BTW) to conform to the changed database and the fact that there might be more than one.
Short answer: it's probably possible, but not without putting a lot of work into it.

@ecosway_bo: Aside from doing it the manual way (i.e. PMing the code to the member) : no.
It would be a neat feature to define patterns for the codes, but for the forseeable future it won't be included.

Haros
I've Been Banned!

Post by Haros » Thu May 25, 2006 12:03 pm

Hi,

I want to invite others and this MOD only let members be invited, how is this possible to referal someone?

How can allow guests to register, seems this MOD allows only who invited by someone, I want to allow on my board both guest and member send invitation to others :?:

Thanks inadvance!

Kellanved
Former Team Member

Post by Kellanved » Thu May 25, 2006 2:16 pm

Haros wrote: Hi,

I want to invite others and this MOD only let members be invited, how is this possible to referal someone?

How can allow guests to register, seems this MOD allows only who invited by someone, I want to allow on my board both guest and member send invitation to others :?:

Thanks inadvance!

Well, this is a mod chiefly intended to keep people out of a board. As such, it doesn't support sending invites by guests (think of the spam danger). IIRC there are a few referral mods, which might be more in-line with your wishes.

caledion

Post by caledion » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:14 pm

I have a error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare phpbb_schild() (previously declared in /home/dipses/public_html/includes/bbcode.php:33) in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 33
This error from register page bottom.

thanks
Drink Or Die

Kellanved
Former Team Member

Post by Kellanved » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:15 pm

caledion wrote: I have a error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare phpbb_schild() (previously declared in /home/dipses/public_html/includes/bbcode.php:33) in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 33
This error from register page bottom.

thanks

The mod shouldn't affect the parts where bbcode comes into play.

Have you other mods installed? How was the invitation mod installed?

Do you have a backup of the original usercp_register.php?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”