[Tool] phpBB 2.0.19 to phpBB 2.0.20 Changes

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
36%
Very Good
6%
Good
15%
Fair
6%
Poor
36%

Total votes: 33

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Anyone else having trouble with thier URL bbcode not showing up?
asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq »

Peter77sx wrote: Anyone else having trouble with thier URL bbcode not showing up?

Works fine on my board whether html is turned on or off.
gansert

Post by gansert »

Peter77sx wrote: Anyone else having trouble with thier URL bbcode not showing up?

no, not at all
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Hmm... okay thanks. must be a conflict with another MOD.
Sl@va

Post by Sl@va »

asinshesq wrote:
Sl@va wrote:...which permissions this file needed?
(i mean what number i need to write in CHMOD)
TNX.

I don't use a third party host so I have no idea, but you need the same permission level you've given for your other phpbb template files. I imagine that's read permission? Can you check to see what level your other templates are at? Or someone else here can tell you the chmod number (777 or whatever)

1.I have one tamplate install (subSilver) .
2.I try to give chmod number : 777,666,2275 and this dos'nt work.
HCP

Post by HCP »

[ solved ]
Last edited by HCP on Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

HCP wrote: I can't find the following:...

Both of those code blocks you are asking about were added in the upgrade from 2.0.17 to 2.0.18, so it appears that you are on phpbb2.0.17 or lower. You can't use the upgrade from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20 until you have upgraded step by step from whichever version you are currently at all the way up to 2.0.19.
asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

asinshesq wrote:
Sl@va wrote:
Sl@va wrote:Hi.
It's me again.
after i done to update,in panel admin when i enter to "ranks"
i see this messege :::

Code: Select all

Template->loadfile(): No file specified for handle body 
where is the problem?
tnx.

somebody?!

Are you sure you uploaded to your server the file confirm_body.tpl to the right folder (the template admin folder) in each of your templates? That means uploading it to the templates/subSilver/admin folder and to the folder called templates/[any other template you are running]/admin folder for each other template.

Sl@va wrote:
asinshesq wrote:
TNX.

I don't use a third party host so I have no idea, but you need the same permission level you've given for your other phpbb template files. I imagine that's read permission? Can you check to see what level your other templates are at? Or someone else here can tell you the chmod number (777 or whatever)

Does it work when you delete a smilie? If so, that will tell you that the admin/confirm_body.tpl file is in the right place with the right permissions and your problem would then be limited to admin/admin_ranks.php. In that case, carefully double check the 2.0.20 upgrade changes made to admin/admin_ranks.php to see if you can find your error.

If you have the same problem when you delete smilies, then you have not properly uploaded confirm_body.tpl to the folder templates/subSilver/admin or you have not granted the right permissions for your forum reading that file.
delicata

Post by delicata »

delicata wrote: I made these upgrade changes today and all seemed well...until I pressed 'quote' in a private message and got this:

Warning: preg_replace(): Empty regular expression in /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/privmsg.php on line 1524

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/privmsg.php:1524) in /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/includes/page_header.php on line 501

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/privmsg.php:1524) in /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/includes/page_header.php on line 503

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/privmsg.php:1524) in /home/maltbyonliuk/public_html/community/includes/page_header.php on line 504

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

I still have this problem but did not see any replies to offer a fix. Any idease please?
John - Delicata Designs
Tel: +44 (0) 7930 343276 | Fax: +44 (0) 7092 004104

Supporter of:
Independent Web Designers Portal | Mini Tutorials

HCP

Post by HCP »

asinshesq wrote:
HCP wrote:I can't find the following:...

Both of those code blocks you are asking about were added in the upgrade from 2.0.17 to 2.0.18, so it appears that you are on phpbb2.0.17 or lower. You can't use the upgrade from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20 until you have upgraded step by step from whichever version you are currently at all the way up to 2.0.19.

My forum was originally hosted by Forumer, but now it's on my own server than there are probably still traces of their code on it. I've had it on my own server since 2.0.14 I think, but I've been upgrading it manually after 2.0.18. Must have missed something... :?
D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Post by D¡cky »

delicata wrote: Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
I still have this problem but did not see any replies to offer a fix. Any idease please?

Did you apply this fix?

Open

privmsg.php
FIND

if ( !($privmsg = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
         {
            redirect(append_sid("privmsg.$phpEx?folder=$folder", true));
         }

$privmsg_subject = preg_replace($orig_word, $replacement_word, $privmsg_subject);
         $privmsg_subject = ( ( !preg_match('/^Re:/', $privmsg['privmsgs_subject']) ) ? 'Re: ' : '' ) . $privmsg['privmsgs_subject'];
REPLACE WITH

if ( !($privmsg = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
         {
            redirect(append_sid("privmsg.$phpEx?folder=$folder", true));
         }

$orig_word = $replacement_word = array();
         obtain_word_list($orig_word, $replacement_word);

$privmsg_subject = ( ( !preg_match('/^Re:/', $privmsg['privmsgs_subject']) ) ? 'Re: ' : '' ) . $privmsg['privmsgs_subject'];
         $privmsg_subject = preg_replace($orig_word, $replacement_word, $privmsg_subject);
Have you hugged someone today?
HCP

Post by HCP »

[ problem fixed ]
chesster

Post by chesster »

Seraphic wrote:
asinshesq wrote:The following change in includes/functions_post.php kills the ability to recognize named quotes (quotes in the format [qoute="asinshesq"]...) on my board:

It looks like a lot of people are having this problem. But on my forum at least, I didn't have this problem.

We too are having the exact same problem. Quote works ok without the username, with the username it doesn't work.
nickdabs

Critical Error when upgrading from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20

Post by nickdabs »

Hello,

I am (trying) to use EasyMOD to upgrade from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20.

I have used EasyMOD to upgrade my three boards for over a year now and normally it just works :D . However this time I am getting the following error message when I run the "phpBB 2.0.19 to phpBB 2.0.20 Code Changes (1.0.1)" MOD:

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [admin/admin_users.php] could not find:

$user_style = ( $HTTP_POST_VARS['style'] ) ? intval( $HTTP_POST_VARS['style'] ) : $board_config['default_style'];
$user_lang = ( $HTTP_POST_VARS['language'] ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['language'] : $board_config['default_lang'];
$user_timezone = ( isset( $HTTP_POST_VARS['timezone']) ) ? doubleval( $HTTP_POST_VARS['timezone'] ) : $board_config['board_timezone'];
$user_template = ( $HTTP_POST_VARS['template'] ) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['template'] : $board_config['board_template'];

MOD script line #698 ::

Can anyone give me some advice :oops: ?

Nick.
Sl@va

Post by Sl@va »

asinshesq wrote:
asinshesq wrote:
Sl@va wrote:
Sl@va wrote:Hi.
It's me again.
after i done to update,in panel admin when i enter to "ranks"
i see this messege :::

Template->loadfile(): No file specified for handle body 
where is the problem?
tnx.

somebody?!

Are you sure you uploaded to your server the file confirm_body.tpl to the right folder (the template admin folder) in each of your templates? That means uploading it to the templates/subSilver/admin folder and to the folder called templates/[any other template you are running]/admin folder for each other template.

Sl@va wrote:
asinshesq wrote:
TNX.

Does it work when you delete a smilie? If so, that will tell you that the admin/confirm_body.tpl file is in the right place with the right permissions and your problem would then be limited to admin/admin_ranks.php. In that case, carefully double check the 2.0.20 upgrade changes made to admin/admin_ranks.php to see if you can find your error.

If you have the same problem when you delete smilies, then you have not properly uploaded confirm_body.tpl to the folder templates/subSilver/admin or you have not granted the right permissions for your forum reading that file.

you right.
the problem was on admin_rank.php
because i never edit this file before, i just download new file and i replaced with the old file. now the problem fixd.

but now when i try to delete smile i see this error::

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/h/a/t/******/htdocs/Forum/includes/template.php on line 265
Template->loadfile(): File ./../templates/subSilver/admin/confirm_body.tpl for handle body is empty 
Thank you for your help!

EDIT :::

the second problem fixed to.
the file confirm_body.tpl was damage for some reason....

but now everything OK :)
Thank you very much for your great help!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”