[2.0.20] UploadPic

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
69%
Very Good
10%
Good
7%
Fair
5%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 83

RickDD

Post by RickDD » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:35 pm

RATT wrote:
RickDD wrote:Yes, seem to be getting somewhere although now when I press upload pic Im getting

General Error

Image-directory is not writable.

You have to chmod the userpix folder to 777

Sorted!!!!

I had checked that a couple of times but it appears it was somehow changing itself back :?

Cheers matey!

www.profitonline.ws

watermark

Post by www.profitonline.ws » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Can someone provide some step-by-step details on how to create watermarks to work with this MOD?

I understand what they are but I don't have any examples to go by.

Ben525

User delete pictures

Post by Ben525 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:14 pm

How can my user delete their own pictures? like when they upload the wrong picture... I can't seem to find that option for them.

Makc666
Name: Maxim

Re: User delete pictures

Post by Makc666 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:18 pm

Ben525 wrote: How can my user delete their own pictures? like when they upload the wrong picture... I can't seem to find that option for them.

There is no way for user.
He have just to upload another one picture and post a "new" one.
You, as Admin of your forum, have periodicaly run clean system of this MOD in ACP for deleting unused pictures.

nycore

Post by nycore » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:02 pm

I read through most of this board and maybe I over looked this error:

After I upload an image I get a blank page. (white screen) The image shows in the admin panel only but not in my (the admin) personal gallery. I can delete it from the database but under "user" its blank.

Makc666
Name: Maxim

Post by Makc666 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:37 pm

nycore wrote: I read through most of this board and maybe I over looked this error:

After I upload an image I get a blank page. (white screen) The image shows in the admin panel only but not in my (the admin) personal gallery. I can delete it from the database but under "user" its blank.

I think you have to check MOD's installation once again.

nycore

Post by nycore » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:55 pm

Makc666 wrote:
nycore wrote:I read through most of this board and maybe I over looked this error:

I think you have to check MOD's installation once again.

I used EasyMOD, everything installed ok. I also did the "/install" option correctly. The images are in the folder (renamed as I selected) but are not tied to any user and there is no "gallery"

BlaeceAelf

PHPNuke compatability?

Post by BlaeceAelf » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:43 am

Does anyone know how to make UploadPic function with PHPBB on phpnuke? Thank you in advance for your help.

The Suite

Does this work on 2.0.19?

Post by The Suite » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:11 am

Hi all,

Has anyone tried this MOD on 2.0.19?
Does it work?

Please advise.
Much appreciloved,

The Suite
Thank you :-)
The IT Security Information Center

igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Re: Does this work on 2.0.19?

Post by igorw » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:14 am

The Suite wrote: Hi all,

Has anyone tried this MOD on 2.0.19?
Does it work?

Please advise.

You should always use the latest version.
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three

The Suite

Post by The Suite » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:54 am

Evil,

I agree, but for now i'm holding out for the new phpBB 3. I just want to add a little more functions to my board and I fear my MODs won't work with .20. I don't have a lot, but what I have, is very important to me.

I can't go through another complete rewrite of my board right now.
Much appreciloved,

The Suite
Thank you :-)
The IT Security Information Center

igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:41 pm

The Suite wrote: Evil,

I agree, but for now i'm holding out for the new phpBB 3. I just want to add a little more functions to my board and I fear my MODs won't work with .20. I don't have a lot, but what I have, is very important to me.

I can't go through another complete rewrite of my board right now.

Well i'd definateley update, because security is also important for your users. If you get the file changes for the latest version, then it's not gonna be a problem. But it's up to you.

There's no guarantee that they will work, but it probably will, as the changes are never so massive ;)
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three

nycore

Post by nycore » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:27 pm

I checked my install (done by EZMOD) and all sql changes and everything is there correctly. Still, I get no images shown after upload and admin "recent images" shows everything with no user and nothing has been resized.

If GD is not working, would that cause this error even though images are being uploaded? And if so, why would an upload not be tied to a specific user since the upload works?

My settings for "allow to upload" per user work, the folder works, all admin funtions work.

EDIT: I did notice that my board has no "session ID" when you click any of the topics or posts. Without the session ID showing in the URL is it possible that this MOD is not able to function properly? I do notice that phpbb.com also has no session ID's showing while some other board do.

nycore

Post by nycore » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:02 am

I re-read this entire topic and found 2 other users with the same problem (pages 1 and 4 of this topic) of having blank pages show up after uploading. they never got an answer.

I also found at least 8 people asking other questions over and over again that were answered 8 times. So, no one reads, and Im semi-unique in my problem.

I am using the latest version of phpbb

buegelfalte

Re: Does this work in the latest mod

Post by buegelfalte » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:10 pm

Travis1983 wrote: Does this work in the latest mod - 2.0.21

yes
http://www.beehave.de - home of humbug
no support via PM or email, read the UploadPic FAQ before posting

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”