[2.0.20] UploadPic

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
69%
Very Good
10%
Good
7%
Fair
5%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 83

Templater

Post by Templater »

To the Author of this Mod: All what i can say is that this an exelent! Mod, i still have not istalled it because the zip file seems to be corrupted, nevertheless for what i read in the description this Mod seems to be a 4/5 star Mod. :wink:

To the mod Team: As i mentioned above, the zip file is corrupted. I have downloaded the file several times and all the time i got an error message from my unzip program telling me the file is either multipart or corrupt zip archive.

I hope you can fix it ASAP. :D

Thanks in Advance.
MOD::Pseudo WYSIWIG BBcode Editor.
Latest stable Version: 1.8.8b -> Screenshot: Pseudo WYSIWYG -> Download: Pesudo WYSIWYG 1.8.8b
blitus

Post by blitus »

Used easymod to install, all went fine, ran install script, fine...

The upload button appears when posting and the admin screens all look fine - no error msgs etc, nothing missing or seemingly incorrect.

When I choose an image and click send it goes away and processes for a few seconds and then comes back to the upload popup - again no errors or any messages of any kind infact... click gallery and 0 pictures there, if I check the userpix directory thats also empty...

If there were any error msgs I could probably fix this myself... but there aren't... so either any ideas? or where can I look for an error log etc?

btw its a Windows server and its the latest version of phpBB.

Cheers
pioux

here's another problem

Post by pioux »

After editing all files manually we can no more reply to a topic nore cretae a new one.

It seems we cannot run install_uploadpic.php - it results in a page which tells us to delete the install folder, even after doing this nothing works.

In the control panel I can see all related menu's to upload pic, but when clicking on uploadpic users I get :
SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_allow_uploadpic' in 'field list'

allready did the update_to_latest trick, but no solution

How can I see that the install file is executed?
Why cant I reply to topics?

Forum in trouble = www.stefplus.be/forum
How to solve the SQL error?

I'm a newbie so go easy please...
Freyja

deleting problem

Post by Freyja »

Hi!
I installed the mod with Easy mod, and got the message delete your intall and contrib folders, but i had done it already.

ANSWER: The mod installs another install folder to your main directory as well as you uploaded it admin/mods. Check your main directory for Install folder, I bet its there :p If you delete it everything works fine!
Knotty_Log

Post by Knotty_Log »

I added this mod w/easy mod on one site with no problems.

Went and tried adding to a different one and the part at the end with all the sql stuff never came up. Needless to say, it dont work. Where do I find ALL SQL commands I need to fix this?

Post by rcpilotjae »

As said in the above post:
The mod installs another install folder to your main directory as well as you uploaded it admin/mods. Check your main directory for Install folder, I bet its there :p If you delete it everything works fine!

If you haven't run this file from the new location, it won't work. Find the install folder in your main menu (on your server). Once you find this second file, run it from there. It'll do its thing and your Upload Picture will work. Then delete the folder.

I used Easy Mod also to install, then ran the duplicate install file (found in the main menu of your server) and executed it. It did it's magic and the Upload Picture function works flawlessly.

This is one of the best mods I've seen and used. No phpbb2 board should be without it. Makes life so easy for your users and yourself. Thank you for writing such a great mod!
Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart
perficut l&l

Post by perficut l&l »

I just installed this mod manually.
I ran the install_uploadpic.php file, delete the install dir.

Once all files had been update/uploaded. I opened ADMIN panel.

-When I click UploadPic, I get (GENERAL ERROR) an error occured.
-UploadPic Config - seems to work, although I cant edit/change the pic dir setting. All other settings seem to be editable.
-UploadPic Groups , just says select groupd but no options. im not using groups so this is probably ok.
-UploadPic Recent - (GENERAL ERROR) an error occured.
-UploadPic Users - (GENERAL ERROR)
An Error Occurred

DEBUG MODE

SELECT user_id, username, user_allow_uploadpic FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id > 0 ORDER BY LEFT(username,1), user_allow_uploadpic DESC, username

Line : 68
File : admin_uploadpic_users.php
perficut l&l

Post by perficut l&l »

anyone?

Looks like they abandoned this mod. Too bad. Will have to take note of author.
perficut l&l

Post by perficut l&l »

I seemed to have found the problem.

CAN ANYONE !!!!

tell me how to define the image type your allowed to upload? The entry box is blank, and when I tried to enter .jpg .gif it still says that dataype is not supported when I try to upload a pic.

Ive tried /jpg/gif/jpeg and jpeg,gif,jpg and jpg/gif/jpeg

none of these entries work. Whats the right syntax ?
Knotty_Log

Post by Knotty_Log »

perficut l&l wrote: I seemed to have found the problem.

CAN ANYONE !!!!

Don't have to yell geesh, people are busy :?

Mine says (for allowed datatypes):
image/jpg|image/jpeg|image/pjpeg|image/gif|image/png|image/x-png|image/x-citrix-pjpeg

Post by DeadDingo »

Can this feature be limited to Admin and Moderators to use?
alipk3

Upload Pic mod error

Post by alipk3 »

hi,

I have just install UploadPic mode and when I click on Upload Pic button, browse an image file and then click on send. The error comes.

The datatype image/pjpeg is not supported.

Any help will be highly appreciated.
the forum is here: http://www.studyinpakistan.com/index.php

I have already installed BBCode Box 5.1

regards,
Ali
Karuro

Post by Karuro »

I was wondering if there is an easy way to uninstall this mod from my forum. It somehow made the "Ranks" option buggy.
Also, the whole UploadPic admin CP isn't working anymore.

In the Uploadpic users:

Code: Select all

An Error Occurred

DEBUG MODE

SELECT user_id, username, user_allow_uploadpic FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id > 0 ORDER BY LEFT(username,1), user_allow_uploadpic DESC, username

Line : 68
File : admin_uploadpic_users.php

And this when I try to change someone's rank

Code: Select all

Admin_user_fail

DEBUG MODE

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_email = 'blanked', user_icq = '', user_website = '', user_occ = 'blanked', user_from = 'blanked', user_interests = 'blanked', user_sig = '', user_viewemail = 0, user_aim = '', user_yim = '', user_msnm = 'blanked', user_attachsig = 1, user_sig_bbcode_uid = '', user_allowsmile = 1, user_allowhtml = 0, user_allowavatar = 1, user_allowbbcode = 1, user_allow_viewonline = 1, user_notify = 0, user_allow_pm = 1, user_allow_uploadpic = 0, user_notify_pm = 1, user_popup_pm = 1, user_lang = 'english', user_style = 2, user_timezone = -5, user_dateformat = 'D M d, Y g:i a', user_active = 1, user_rank = 6 WHERE user_id = 5

Line : 733
File : admin_users.php
Blanked = the personal info I removed. Any tips?
freeform

Post by freeform »

Thanks for the excellent Mod, ive used it now on several baords and have never had a problem installing it, or useing it.

I do have a question however and hope someone may be able to help or point me in the right driection. (note-i have signed up over at http://www.beehave.de/forum/, but i have not been approved, so i cant find the anwser im looking for since i dont speak German)

I really like how this mod alows the user their own gallery, without a hinderence to other users. But, it would be nice to be able to put the forum header into the gallery page so users can get back to the forum without using the back button. Is there any way to do this using the template "overall_header.tpl" file?
Sean-Michael

Post by Sean-Michael »

This mod is awesome but after installing I realized that for my site I don't need it!

It's been a long time since I added it and the no longer have the backup I made, is there way for mt to get it out of the database manually or do I need to worry about it?

I ask because I still see the entries in the admin panel after removing all other related files/changes.

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”