[2.0.20] Vote Manager

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
64%
Very Good
19%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 53

SommerNyte

Post by SommerNyte »

I am surprised I ws the first to give this mod a Poor vote. :?

The installation was difficult, and I had to manually fix errors in the template changes because <tr> and <td> tags were used improperly and the "Max Poll Options" row was in the wrong place, making it appear on the screen as many times as there were poll options.

When I finally fixed all of that and got it going, it almost worked... I could vote with multiple selections but when I went back to view the post, instead of seeing poll results (because I had already voted) I see the options with the ones I had chosen greyed out. I have to manually click "see results" to see the results page. It's very confusing to the end user.

Overall, this mod is great in theory, but execution left a lot to be desired. I was able to fix all of the template stuff, but don't know enough to fix the issue of it showing the options instead of the results when a user had already voted. :( Maybe it's supposed to do that? Not sure.

ETA ~ I'm using 2.0.21, maybe that's part of the issue?
mariocaz

Post by mariocaz »

And still no support in here!!! :cry:
PokerTony

Post by PokerTony »

I agree. But I did find the survey mod. Just do a search through the mods and you'll find it. It does everything I was looking for with the mod, it's just in the form of a survey. And gives you many more options as well.
mariocaz

Post by mariocaz »

What is a survey mod ? sorry :oops:
PokerTony

Post by PokerTony »

=Thomas=

Post by =Thomas= »

After installing this mod I get this error when I post something:

Code: Select all

Warning: Missing argument 14 for prepare_post() in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 93

Warning: Missing argument 15 for prepare_post() in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 93

Warning: Missing argument 16 for prepare_post() in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 93

Warning: Missing argument 21 for submit_post() in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 187

Warning: Missing argument 22 for submit_post() in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 187

Warning: Missing argument 23 for submit_post() in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php on line 187

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 535

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 537

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/thomasho/domains/thomashoornstra.nl/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 538
Can somebody help me with this problem ? :?:
PokerTony

Post by PokerTony »

Yes, remove this mod and click the link for the one just above your post.
=Thomas=

Post by =Thomas= »

Oops, sorry :oops: :P
The Suite

Post by The Suite »

This MOD looks awesome and has some nice features and options to it :D
Is anyone running it on Php v.2.0.18?

Please advise.
Much appreciloved,

The Suite
Thank you :-)
The IT Security Information Center
bonelifer
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: William

Post by bonelifer »

The wise advise would be to upgrade immediately to phpBB 2.0.21. [sarcasm intended]Or just delete your board.[/sarcasm done]
William Jacoby - Community Team
Knowledge Base | phpBB Board Rules | Search Customisation Database
Please don't contact me via PM or email for phpBB support .
SommerNyte

Post by SommerNyte »

The Suite wrote: This MOD looks awesome and has some nice features and options to it :D

Please advise.
Read through the posts, most people haven't gotten it to work at all. I wouldn't waste my time on this one. :(
Mr. Spoonman

Post by Mr. Spoonman »

Trigun- wrote: i just wanted to ask if there is a chance of integrating your mod to ezportal which also offers a poll box.
http://smartor.is-root.com/viewtopic.php?t=1860
im not sure but i think if you vote at portal this is in addition to the vote you make in the thread itself. and you got only one vote even if youre allowed to chose more than one.

thanks in advance ...

I second that!
Would be great if it's possible! :D
yellashaker

Post by yellashaker »

The Suite wrote: This MOD looks awesome and has some nice features and options to it :D

Please advise.

Yes... please update... I had a problem when I was running 2.0.20... I was hacked as I was upgrading to .21.......

I installed this mod and so far have found NO problems... Everything's working perfect!

***EDIT***

I selected the wrong vote on this poll.... wanted Excellent not Very Good.... :( Wish I could change it......
gold007eye

Errors in posting.php, page_header.ph and functions_post.php

Post by gold007eye »

I just installed the Advanced Vote Manager and now anytime I create a new topic I get a whole bunch of error messages. Can someone please help me get these resolved.

Here are the error messages:

Warning: Missing argument 14 for prepare_post() in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 93

Warning: Missing argument 15 for prepare_post() in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 93

Warning: Missing argument 16 for prepare_post() in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 93

Warning: Missing argument 21 for submit_post() in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 187

Warning: Missing argument 22 for submit_post() in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 187

Warning: Missing argument 23 for submit_post() in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 187

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/posting.php on line 793

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 500

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:93) in /home/listenlo/public_html/andromeda/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 503
Here is my functions_post.php file:

<?php
/***************************************************************************
 *                            functions_post.php
 *                            -------------------
 *   begin                : Saturday, Feb 13, 2001
 *   copyright            : (C) 2001 The phpBB Group
 *   email                : support@phpbb.com
 *   $Id: functions_post.php,v 1.9.2.52 2006/05/06 13:38:55 grahamje Exp $
 ***************************************************************************/

*   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
 *   (at your option) any later version.

if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	die('Hacking attempt');
}

$html_entities_match = array('#&(?!(\#[0-9]+;))#', '#<#', '#>#', '#"#');
$html_entities_replace = array('&', '<', '>', '"');

$unhtml_specialchars_match = array('#>#', '#<#', '#"#', '#&#');
$unhtml_specialchars_replace = array('>', '<', '"', '&');

//
// This function will prepare a posted message for
// entry into the database.
//
function prepare_message($message, $html_on, $bbcode_on, $smile_on, $bbcode_uid = 0)
{
	global $board_config, $html_entities_match, $html_entities_replace;

//
	// Clean up the message
	//
	$message = trim($message);

if ($html_on)
	{
		// If HTML is on, we try to make it safe
		// This approach is quite agressive and anything that does not look like a valid tag
		// is going to get converted to HTML entities
		$message = stripslashes($message);
		$html_match = '#<[^\w<]*(\w+)((?:"[^"]*"|\'[^\']*\'|[^<>\'"])+)?>#';
		$matches = array();

$message_split = preg_split($html_match, $message);
		preg_match_all($html_match, $message, $matches);

$message = '';

foreach ($message_split as $part)
		{
			$tag = array(array_shift($matches[0]), array_shift($matches[1]), array_shift($matches[2]));
			$message .= preg_replace($html_entities_match, $html_entities_replace, $part) . clean_html($tag);
		}

$message = addslashes($message);
		$message = str_replace('"', '\"', $message);
	}
	else
	{
		$message = preg_replace($html_entities_match, $html_entities_replace, $message);
	}

if($bbcode_on && $bbcode_uid != '')
	{
		$message = bbencode_first_pass($message, $bbcode_uid);
	}

return $message;
}

function unprepare_message($message)
{
	global $unhtml_specialchars_match, $unhtml_specialchars_replace;

return preg_replace($unhtml_specialchars_match, $unhtml_specialchars_replace, $message);
}

//
// Prepare a message for posting
// 
function prepare_post(&$mode, &$post_data, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$error_msg, &$username, &$bbcode_uid, &$subject, &$message, &$poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length, &$poll_length_h, &$max_vote, &$undo_vote)
{
	global $board_config, $userdata, $lang, $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;

// Check username
	if (!empty($username))
	{
		$username = phpbb_clean_username($username);

if (!$userdata['session_logged_in'] || ($userdata['session_logged_in'] && $username != $userdata['username']))
		{
			include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_validate.'.$phpEx);

$result = validate_username($username);
			if ($result['error'])
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $result['error_msg'] : $result['error_msg'];
			}
		}
		else
		{
			$username = '';
		}
	}

// Check subject
	if (!empty($subject))
	{
		$subject = htmlspecialchars(trim($subject));
	}
	else if ($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['first_post']))
	{
		$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['Empty_subject'] : $lang['Empty_subject'];
	}

// Check message
	if (!empty($message))
	{
		$bbcode_uid = ($bbcode_on) ? make_bbcode_uid() : '';
		$message = prepare_message(trim($message), $html_on, $bbcode_on, $smilies_on, $bbcode_uid);
	}
	else if ($mode != 'delete' && $mode != 'poll_delete') 
	{
		$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['Empty_message'] : $lang['Empty_message'];
	}

//
	// Handle poll stuff
	//
	if ($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['first_post']))
	{
		$poll_length = (isset($poll_length)) ? max(0, ($poll_length+$poll_length_h/24)) : 0;
		$max_vote = (isset($max_vote)) ? max(0, intval($max_vote)) : 0;
		$undo_vote = (isset($undo_vote)) ? max(0, intval($undo_vote)) : 0;

if (!empty($poll_title))
		{
			$poll_title = htmlspecialchars(trim($poll_title));
		}

if(!empty($poll_options))
		{
			$temp_option_text = array();
			while(list($option_id, $option_text) = @each($poll_options))
			{
				$option_text = trim($option_text);
				if (!empty($option_text))
				{
					$temp_option_text[intval($option_id)] = htmlspecialchars($option_text);
				}
			}
			$option_text = $temp_option_text;

if (count($poll_options) < 2)
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['To_few_poll_options'] : $lang['To_few_poll_options'];
			}
			else if (count($poll_options) > $board_config['max_poll_options']) 
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['To_many_poll_options'] : $lang['To_many_poll_options'];
			}
			else if ($poll_title == '')
			{
				$error_msg .= (!empty($error_msg)) ? '<br />' . $lang['Empty_poll_title'] : $lang['Empty_poll_title'];
			}
		}
	}

return;
}

//
// Post a new topic/reply/poll or edit existing post/poll
//
function submit_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, &$topic_type, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$attach_sig, &$bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_subject, $post_message, $poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length, &$max_vote, &$hide_vote, &$undo_vote)
{
	global $board_config, $lang, $db, $phpbb_root_path, $forum_freeze_status, $phpEx;
	global $userdata, $user_ip;

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

$current_time = time();

if ($mode == 'newtopic' || $mode == 'reply' || $mode == 'editpost') 
	{
		//
		// Flood control
		//
		$where_sql = ($userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS) ? "poster_ip = '$user_ip'" : 'poster_id = ' . $userdata['user_id'];
		$sql = "SELECT MAX(post_time) AS last_post_time
			FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . "
			WHERE $where_sql";
		if ($result = $db->sql_query($sql))
		{
			if ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result))
			{
				if (intval($row['last_post_time']) > 0 && ($current_time - intval($row['last_post_time'])) < intval($board_config['flood_interval']))
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Flood_Error']);
				}
			}
		}
	}

if ($mode == 'editpost')
	{
		remove_search_post($post_id);
	}

if ($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['first_post']))
	{
		$topic_vote = (!empty($poll_title) && count($poll_options) >= 2) ? 1 : 0;

$sql  = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_TABLE . " (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_vote, topic_freeze) VALUES ('$post_subject', " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $current_time, $forum_id, " . TOPIC_UNLOCKED . ", $topic_type, $topic_vote, $forum_freeze_status)" : "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET topic_title = '$post_subject', topic_type = $topic_type " . (($post_data['edit_vote'] || !empty($poll_title)) ? ", topic_vote = " . $topic_vote : "") . " WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
		if (!$db->sql_query($sql))
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in posting', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

if ($mode == 'newtopic')
		{
			$topic_id = $db->sql_nextid();
		}
	}

$edited_sql = ($mode == 'editpost' && !$post_data['last_post'] && $post_data['poster_post']) ? ", post_edit_time = $current_time, post_edit_count = post_edit_count + 1 " : "";
	$sql = ($mode != "editpost") ? "INSERT INTO " . POSTS_TABLE . " (topic_id, forum_id, poster_id, post_freeze, post_username, post_time, poster_ip, enable_bbcode, enable_html, enable_smilies, enable_sig) VALUES ($topic_id, $forum_id, " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $forum_freeze_status, '$post_username', $current_time, '$user_ip', $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig)" : "UPDATE " . POSTS_TABLE . " SET post_username = '$post_username', enable_bbcode = $bbcode_on, enable_html = $html_on, enable_smilies = $smilies_on, enable_sig = $attach_sig" . $edited_sql . " WHERE post_id = $post_id";
	if (!$db->sql_query($sql, BEGIN_TRANSACTION))
	{
	}

if ($mode != 'editpost')
	{
		$post_id = $db->sql_nextid();
	}

$sql = ($mode != 'editpost') ? "INSERT INTO " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " (post_id, post_subject, bbcode_uid, post_text) VALUES ($post_id, '$post_subject', '$bbcode_uid', '$post_message')" : "UPDATE " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " SET post_text = '$post_message',  bbcode_uid = '$bbcode_uid', post_subject = '$post_subject' WHERE post_id = $post_id";
	{
	}

add_search_words('single', $post_id, stripslashes($post_message), stripslashes($post_subject));

//
	// Add poll
	// 
	if (($mode == 'newtopic' || ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['edit_poll'])) && !empty($poll_title) && count($poll_options) >= 2)
	{
		$sql = (!$post_data['has_poll']) ? "INSERT INTO " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " (topic_id, vote_text, vote_start, vote_length, vote_max, vote_hide, vote_undo) VALUES ($topic_id, '$poll_title', $current_time, " . ($poll_length * 86400) . ", '$max_vote', '$hide_vote', '$undo_vote')" : "UPDATE " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " SET vote_text = '$poll_title', vote_length = " . ($poll_length * 86400) . ", vote_max = '$max_vote', vote_hide = '$hide_vote', vote_undo = '$undo_vote' WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
		{
		}

$delete_option_sql = '';
		$old_poll_result = array();
		if ($mode == 'editpost' && $post_data['has_poll'])
		{
			$sql = "SELECT vote_option_id, vote_result  
				FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
				WHERE vote_id = $poll_id 
				ORDER BY vote_option_id ASC";
			if (!($result = $db->sql_query($sql)))
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain vote data results for this topic', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result))
			{
				$old_poll_result[$row['vote_option_id']] = $row['vote_result'];

if (!isset($poll_options[$row['vote_option_id']]))
				{
					$delete_option_sql .= ($delete_option_sql != '') ? ', ' . $row['vote_option_id'] : $row['vote_option_id'];
				}
			}
		}
		else
		{
			$poll_id = $db->sql_nextid();
		}

@reset($poll_options);

$poll_option_id = 1;
		while (list($option_id, $option_text) = each($poll_options))
		{
			if (!empty($option_text))
			{
				$option_text = str_replace("\'", "''", htmlspecialchars($option_text));
				$poll_result = ($mode == "editpost" && isset($old_poll_result[$option_id])) ? $old_poll_result[$option_id] : 0;

$sql = ($mode != "editpost" || !isset($old_poll_result[$option_id])) ? "INSERT INTO " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " (vote_id, vote_option_id, vote_option_text, vote_result) VALUES ($poll_id, $poll_option_id, '$option_text', $poll_result)" : "UPDATE " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " SET vote_option_text = '$option_text', vote_result = $poll_result WHERE vote_option_id = $option_id AND vote_id = $poll_id";
				{
				}
				$poll_option_id++;
			}
		}

if ($delete_option_sql != '')
		{
			$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
				WHERE vote_option_id IN ($delete_option_sql) 
					AND vote_id = $poll_id";
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error deleting pruned poll options', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
	}

$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">';
	$message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

return false;
}

//
// Update post stats and details
//
function update_post_stats(&$mode, &$post_data, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$user_id)
{
	global $db;

$sign = ($mode == 'delete') ? '- 1' : '+ 1';
	$forum_update_sql = "forum_posts = forum_posts $sign";
	$topic_update_sql = '';

if ($mode == 'delete')
	{
		if ($post_data['last_post'])
		{
			if ($post_data['first_post'])
			{
				$forum_update_sql .= ', forum_topics = forum_topics - 1';
			}
			else
			{

$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_replies = topic_replies - 1';

$sql = "SELECT MAX(post_id) AS last_post_id
					FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
					WHERE topic_id = $topic_id";
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting post', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
				}

{
					$topic_update_sql .= ', topic_last_post_id = ' . $row['last_post_id'];
				}
			}

if ($post_data['last_topic'])
			{
				$sql = "SELECT MAX(post_id) AS last_post_id
					FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
					WHERE forum_id = $forum_id"; 
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting post', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
				}

{
					$forum_update_sql .= ($row['last_post_id']) ? ', forum_last_post_id = ' . $row['last_post_id'] : ', forum_last_post_id = 0';
				}
			}
		}
		else if ($post_data['first_post']) 
		{
			$sql = "SELECT MIN(post_id) AS first_post_id
				FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
			{
			}

{
				$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_replies = topic_replies - 1, topic_first_post_id = ' . $row['first_post_id'];
			}
		}
		else
		{
			$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_replies = topic_replies - 1';
		}
	}
	else if ($mode != 'poll_delete')
	{
		$forum_update_sql .= ", forum_last_post_id = $post_id" . (($mode == 'newtopic') ? ", forum_topics = forum_topics $sign" : ""); 
		$topic_update_sql = "topic_last_post_id = $post_id" . (($mode == 'reply') ? ", topic_replies = topic_replies $sign" : ", topic_first_post_id = $post_id");
	}
	else 
	{
		$topic_update_sql .= 'topic_vote = 0';
	}

if ($mode != 'poll_delete')
	{
		$sql = "UPDATE " . FORUMS_TABLE . " SET 
			$forum_update_sql 
		{
		}
	}

if ($topic_update_sql != '')
	{
		$sql = "UPDATE " . TOPICS_TABLE . " SET 
			$topic_update_sql 
		{
		}
	}

{
		$sql = "UPDATE " . USERS_TABLE . "
			SET user_posts = user_posts $sign 
			WHERE user_id = $user_id";
		if (!$db->sql_query($sql, END_TRANSACTION))
		{
		}
	}

return;
}

//
// Delete a post/poll
//
function delete_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id)
{
	global $board_config, $lang, $db, $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx;

{
		include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " 
			WHERE post_id = $post_id";
		{
		}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " 
			WHERE post_id = $post_id";
		{
		}

if ($post_data['last_post'])
		{
			if ($post_data['first_post'])
			{
				$forum_update_sql .= ', forum_topics = forum_topics - 1';
				$sql = "DELETE FROM " . TOPICS_TABLE . " 
					WHERE topic_id = $topic_id 
						OR topic_moved_id = $topic_id";
				{
				}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
				{
				}
			}
		}

remove_search_post($post_id);
	}

if ($mode == 'poll_delete' || ($mode == 'delete' && $post_data['first_post'] && $post_data['last_post']) && $post_data['has_poll'] && $post_data['edit_poll'])
	{
		$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " 
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting poll', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
			WHERE vote_id = $poll_id";
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error in deleting poll', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_USERS_TABLE . " 
			WHERE vote_id = $poll_id";
		{
		}
	}

if ($mode == 'delete' && $post_data['first_post'] && $post_data['last_post'])
	{
		$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . '=' . $forum_id) . '">';
		$message = $lang['Deleted'];
	}
	else
	{
		$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . '=' . $topic_id) . '">';
		$message = (($mode == 'poll_delete') ? $lang['Poll_delete'] : $lang['Deleted']) . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_topic'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id") . '">', '</a>');
	}

$message .=  '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

return;
}

//
// Handle user notification on new post
//
function user_notification($mode, &$post_data, &$topic_title, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$notify_user)
{
	global $board_config, $lang, $db, $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx;

$current_time = time();

if ($mode != 'delete')
	{
		if ($mode == 'reply')
		{
			$sql = "SELECT ban_userid 
				FROM " . BANLIST_TABLE;
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain banlist', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

$user_id_sql = '';
			{
				if (isset($row['ban_userid']) && !empty($row['ban_userid']))
				{
					$user_id_sql .= ', ' . $row['ban_userid'];
				}
			}

$sql = "SELECT u.user_id, u.user_email, u.user_lang 
				FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . " tw, " . USERS_TABLE . " u 
				WHERE tw.topic_id = $topic_id 
					AND tw.user_id NOT IN (" . $userdata['user_id'] . ", " . ANONYMOUS . $user_id_sql . ") 
					AND tw.notify_status = " . TOPIC_WATCH_UN_NOTIFIED . " 
					AND u.user_id = tw.user_id";
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain list of topic watchers', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

$update_watched_sql = '';
			$bcc_list_ary = array();

{
				// Sixty second limit
				@set_time_limit(60);

do
				{
					if ($row['user_email'] != '')
					{
						$bcc_list_ary[$row['user_lang']][] = $row['user_email'];
					}
					$update_watched_sql .= ($update_watched_sql != '') ? ', ' . $row['user_id'] : $row['user_id'];
				}
				while ($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result));

//
				// Let's do some checking to make sure that mass mail functions
				// are working in win32 versions of php.
				//
				if (preg_match('/[c-z]:\\\.*/i', getenv('PATH')) && !$board_config['smtp_delivery'])
				{
					$ini_val = (@phpversion() >= '4.0.0') ? 'ini_get' : 'get_cfg_var';

// We are running on windows, force delivery to use our smtp functions
					// since php's are broken by default
					$board_config['smtp_delivery'] = 1;
					$board_config['smtp_host'] = @$ini_val('SMTP');
				}

if (sizeof($bcc_list_ary))
				{
					include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/emailer.'.$phpEx);
					$emailer = new emailer($board_config['smtp_delivery']);

$script_name = preg_replace('/^\/?(.*?)\/?$/', '\1', trim($board_config['script_path']));
					$script_name = ($script_name != '') ? $script_name . '/viewtopic.'.$phpEx : 'viewtopic.'.$phpEx;
					$server_name = trim($board_config['server_name']);
					$server_protocol = ($board_config['cookie_secure']) ? 'https://' : 'http://';
					$server_port = ($board_config['server_port'] <> 80) ? ':' . trim($board_config['server_port']) . '/' : '/';

$orig_word = array();
					$replacement_word = array();
					obtain_word_list($orig_word, $replacement_word);

$emailer->from($board_config['board_email']);
					$emailer->replyto($board_config['board_email']);

$topic_title = (count($orig_word)) ? preg_replace($orig_word, $replacement_word, unprepare_message($topic_title)) : unprepare_message($topic_title);

@reset($bcc_list_ary);
					while (list($user_lang, $bcc_list) = each($bcc_list_ary))
					{
						$emailer->use_template('topic_notify', $user_lang);

for ($i = 0; $i < count($bcc_list); $i++)
						{
							$emailer->bcc($bcc_list[$i]);
						}

// The Topic_reply_notification lang string below will be used
						// if for some reason the mail template subject cannot be read 
						// ... note it will not necessarily be in the posters own language!
						$emailer->set_subject($lang['Topic_reply_notification']); 

// This is a nasty kludge to remove the username var ... till (if?)
						// translators update their templates
						$emailer->msg = preg_replace('#[ ]?{USERNAME}#', '', $emailer->msg);

$emailer->assign_vars(array(
							'EMAIL_SIG' => (!empty($board_config['board_email_sig'])) ? str_replace('<br />', "\n", "-- \n" . $board_config['board_email_sig']) : '',
							'SITENAME' => $board_config['sitename'],
							'TOPIC_TITLE' => $topic_title, 

'U_TOPIC' => $server_protocol . $server_name . $server_port . $script_name . '?' . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id#$post_id",
							'U_STOP_WATCHING_TOPIC' => $server_protocol . $server_name . $server_port . $script_name . '?' . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id&unwatch=topic")
						);

$emailer->send();
						$emailer->reset();
					}
				}
			}
			$db->sql_freeresult($result);

if ($update_watched_sql != '')
			{
				$sql = "UPDATE " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
					SET notify_status = " . TOPIC_WATCH_NOTIFIED . "
						AND user_id IN ($update_watched_sql)";
				$db->sql_query($sql);
			}
		}

$sql = "SELECT topic_id 
			FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
				AND user_id = " . $userdata['user_id'];
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);

if (!$notify_user && !empty($row['topic_id']))
		{
			$sql = "DELETE FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not delete topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
		else if ($notify_user && empty($row['topic_id']))
		{
			$sql = "INSERT INTO " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . " (user_id, topic_id, notify_status)
				VALUES (" . $userdata['user_id'] . ", $topic_id, 0)";
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not insert topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
	}
}

//
// Fill smiley templates (or just the variables) with smileys
// Either in a window or inline
//
function generate_smilies($mode, $page_id)
{
	global $db, $board_config, $template, $lang, $images, $theme, $phpEx, $phpbb_root_path;
	global $user_ip, $session_length, $starttime;
	global $userdata;

$inline_columns = 4;
	$inline_rows = 5;
	$window_columns = 8;

if ($mode == 'window')
	{
		$userdata = session_pagestart($user_ip, $page_id);
		init_userprefs($userdata);

$gen_simple_header = TRUE;

$page_title = $lang['Emoticons'];
		include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx);

$template->set_filenames(array(
			'smiliesbody' => 'posting_smilies.tpl')
		);
	}

$sql = "SELECT emoticon, code, smile_url   
		FROM " . SMILIES_TABLE . " 
		ORDER BY smilies_id";
	if ($result = $db->sql_query($sql))
	{
		$num_smilies = 0;
		$rowset = array();
		{
			if (empty($rowset[$row['smile_url']]))
			{
				$rowset[$row['smile_url']]['code'] = str_replace("'", "\\'", str_replace('\\', '\\\\', $row['code']));
				$rowset[$row['smile_url']]['emoticon'] = $row['emoticon'];
				$num_smilies++;
			}
		}

if ($num_smilies)
		{
			$smilies_count = ($mode == 'inline') ? min(19, $num_smilies) : $num_smilies;
			$smilies_split_row = ($mode == 'inline') ? $inline_columns - 1 : $window_columns - 1;

$s_colspan = 0;
			$row = 0;
			$col = 0;

while (list($smile_url, $data) = @each($rowset))
			{
				if (!$col)
				{
					$template->assign_block_vars('smilies_row', array());
				}

$template->assign_block_vars('smilies_row.smilies_col', array(
					'SMILEY_CODE' => $data['code'],
					'SMILEY_IMG' => $board_config['smilies_path'] . '/' . $smile_url,
					'SMILEY_DESC' => $data['emoticon'])
				);

$s_colspan = max($s_colspan, $col + 1);

if ($col == $smilies_split_row)
				{
					if ($mode == 'inline' && $row == $inline_rows - 1)
					{
						break;
					}
					$col = 0;
					$row++;
				}
				else
				{
					$col++;
				}
			}

if ($mode == 'inline' && $num_smilies > $inline_rows * $inline_columns)
			{
				$template->assign_block_vars('switch_smilies_extra', array());

$template->assign_vars(array(
					'L_MORE_SMILIES' => $lang['More_emoticons'], 
					'U_MORE_SMILIES' => append_sid("posting.$phpEx?mode=smilies"))
				);
			}

'L_EMOTICONS' => $lang['Emoticons'], 
				'L_CLOSE_WINDOW' => $lang['Close_window'], 
				'S_SMILIES_COLSPAN' => $s_colspan)
			);
		}
	}

if ($mode == 'window')
	{
		$template->pparse('smiliesbody');

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_tail.'.$phpEx);
	}
}

/**
* Called from within prepare_message to clean included HTML tags if HTML is
* turned on for that post
* @param array $tag Matching text from the message to parse
*/
function clean_html($tag)
{
	global $board_config;

if (empty($tag[0]))
	{
		return '';
	}

$allowed_html_tags = preg_split('/, */', strtolower($board_config['allow_html_tags']));
	$disallowed_attributes = '/^(?:style|on)/i';

// Check if this is an end tag
	preg_match('/<[^\w\/]*\/[\W]*(\w+)/', $tag[0], $matches);
	if (sizeof($matches))
	{
		if (in_array(strtolower($matches[1]), $allowed_html_tags))
		{
			return  '</' . $matches[1] . '>';
		}
		else
		{
			return  htmlspecialchars('</' . $matches[1] . '>');
		}
	}

// Check if this is an allowed tag
	if (in_array(strtolower($tag[1]), $allowed_html_tags))
	{
		$attributes = '';
		if (!empty($tag[2]))
		{
			preg_match_all('/[\W]*?(\w+)[\W]*?=[\W]*?(["\'])((?:(?!\2).)*)\2/', $tag[2], $test);
			for ($i = 0; $i < sizeof($test[0]); $i++)
			{
				if (preg_match($disallowed_attributes, $test[1][$i]))
				{
					continue;
				}
				$attributes .= ' ' . $test[1][$i] . '=' . $test[2][$i] . str_replace(array('[', ']'), array('[', ']'), htmlspecialchars($test[3][$i])) . $test[2][$i];
			}
		}
		if (in_array(strtolower($tag[1]), $allowed_html_tags))
		{
			return '<' . $tag[1] . $attributes . '>';
		}
		else
		{
			return htmlspecialchars('<' . $tag[1] . $attributes . '>');
		}
	}
	// Finally, this is not an allowed tag so strip all the attibutes and escape it
	else
	{
		return htmlspecialchars('<' .   $tag[1] . '>');
	}
}
?>
Here is my posting.php file:

<?php
 *                                posting.php
 *                            -------------------
 *   begin                : Saturday, Feb 13, 2001
 *   copyright            : (C) 2001 The phpBB Group
 *   email                : support@phpbb.com
 *   $Id: posting.php,v 1.159.2.28 2006/01/28 14:56:51 grahamje Exp $

*   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
 *   (at your option) any later version.

define('IN_PHPBB', true);
$phpbb_root_path = './';
include($phpbb_root_path . 'extension.inc');
include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.'.$phpEx);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/bbcode.'.$phpEx);
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_post.'.$phpEx);

// Log actions MOD Start
include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_log.'.$phpEx);
// Log actions MOD End

//
// Check and set various parameters
//
$params = array('submit' => 'post', 'preview' => 'preview', 'delete' => 'delete', 'poll_delete' => 'poll_delete', 'poll_add' => 'add_poll_option', 'poll_edit' => 'edit_poll_option', 'mode' => 'mode');
while( list($var, $param) = @each($params) )
{
	if ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS[$param]) || !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[$param]) )
	{
		$$var = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS[$param]) ) ? htmlspecialchars($HTTP_POST_VARS[$param]) : htmlspecialchars($HTTP_GET_VARS[$param]);
	}
	else
	{
		$$var = '';
	}
}

$confirm = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['confirm']) ? true : false;

$params = array('forum_id' => POST_FORUM_URL, 'topic_id' => POST_TOPIC_URL, 'post_id' => POST_POST_URL);
while( list($var, $param) = @each($params) )
{
	if ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS[$param]) || !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS[$param]) )
	{
		$$var = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS[$param]) ) ? intval($HTTP_POST_VARS[$param]) : intval($HTTP_GET_VARS[$param]);
	}
	else
	{
		$$var = '';
	}
}

$refresh = $preview || $poll_add || $poll_edit || $poll_delete;
$orig_word = $replacement_word = array();

//
// Set topic type
//
$topic_type = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['topictype']) ) ? intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['topictype']) : POST_NORMAL;
$topic_type = ( in_array($topic_type, array(POST_NORMAL, POST_STICKY, POST_ANNOUNCE)) ) ? $topic_type : POST_NORMAL;

//
// If the mode is set to topic review then output
// that review ...
//
if ( $mode == 'topicreview' )
{
	require($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/topic_review.'.$phpEx);

topic_review($topic_id, false);
	exit;
}
else if ( $mode == 'smilies' )
{
	generate_smilies('window', PAGE_POSTING);
	exit;
}

//
// Start session management
//
$userdata = session_pagestart($user_ip, PAGE_POSTING);
init_userprefs($userdata);
//
// End session management
//

//
// Was cancel pressed? If so then redirect to the appropriate
// page, no point in continuing with any further checks
//
if ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['cancel']) )
{
	if ( $post_id )
	{
		$redirect = "viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=$post_id";
		$post_append = "#$post_id";
	}
	else if ( $topic_id )
	{
		$redirect = "viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id";
		$post_append = '';
	}
	else if ( $forum_id )
	{
		$redirect = "viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id";
		$post_append = '';
	}
	else
	{
		$redirect = "index.$phpEx";
		$post_append = '';
	}

redirect(append_sid($redirect, true) . $post_append);
}

//
// What auth type do we need to check?
//
$is_auth = array();
switch( $mode )
{
	case 'newtopic':
		if ( $topic_type == POST_ANNOUNCE )
		{
			$is_auth_type = 'auth_announce';
		}
		else if ( $topic_type == POST_STICKY )
		{
			$is_auth_type = 'auth_sticky';
		}
		else
		{
			$is_auth_type = 'auth_post';
		}
		break;
	case 'reply':
	case 'quote':
		$is_auth_type = 'auth_reply';
		break;
	case 'editpost':
		$is_auth_type = 'auth_edit';
		break;
	case 'delete':
	case 'poll_delete':
		$is_auth_type = 'auth_delete';
		break;
	case 'vote':
		$is_auth_type = 'auth_vote';
		break;
	case 'topicreview':
		$is_auth_type = 'auth_read';
		break;
	default:
		message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_post_mode']);
		break;
}

//
// Here we do various lookups to find topic_id, forum_id, post_id etc.
// Doing it here prevents spoofing (eg. faking forum_id, topic_id or post_id
//
$error_msg = '';
$post_data = array();
switch ( $mode )
{
	case 'newtopic':
		if ( empty($forum_id) )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Forum_not_exist']);
		}

$sql = "SELECT * 
			FROM " . FORUMS_TABLE . " 
		break;

case 'reply':
	case 'vote':
		if ( empty( $topic_id) )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_topic_id']);
		}

$sql = "SELECT f.*, t.topic_status, t.topic_title, t.topic_type  
			FROM " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t
			WHERE t.topic_id = $topic_id
				AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id";
		break;

case 'quote':
	case 'editpost':
	case 'delete':
	case 'poll_delete':
		if ( empty($post_id) )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_post_id']);
		}

$select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';
		$from_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", " . POSTS_TEXT_TABLE . " pt, " . USERS_TABLE . " u" : '';
		$where_sql = ( !$submit ) ? "AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id" : '';

$sql = "SELECT f.*, t.topic_id, t.topic_status, t.topic_type, t.topic_first_post_id, t.topic_last_post_id, t.topic_vote, p.post_id, p.poster_id" . $select_sql . " 
			FROM " . POSTS_TABLE . " p, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t, " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f" . $from_sql . " 
			WHERE p.post_id = $post_id 
				AND t.topic_id = p.topic_id 
				AND f.forum_id = p.forum_id
				$where_sql";
		break;

default:
		message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_valid_mode']);
}

if ( $result = $db->sql_query($sql) )
{
	$post_info = $db->sql_fetchrow($result);

$forum_id = $post_info['forum_id'];
	$forum_name = $post_info['forum_name'];

$is_auth = auth(AUTH_ALL, $forum_id, $userdata, $post_info);

if ( $post_info['forum_status'] == FORUM_LOCKED && !$is_auth['auth_mod']) 
	{ 
	   message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Forum_locked']); 
	} 
	else if ( $mode != 'newtopic' && $post_info['topic_status'] == TOPIC_LOCKED && !$is_auth['auth_mod']) 
	{ 
	   message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Topic_locked']); 
	} 

if ( $mode == 'editpost' || $mode == 'delete' || $mode == 'poll_delete' )
	{

$sql = "SELECT forum_freeze 
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain forum freeze information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}
    $forum_freeze_status = intval($row['forum_freeze']);

if($is_auth['auth_mod'])
    {
     $forum_freeze_status = 0;
    }

$topic_id = $post_info['topic_id'];

$post_data['poster_post'] = ( $post_info['poster_id'] == $userdata['user_id'] ) ? true : false;
		$post_data['first_post'] = ( $post_info['topic_first_post_id'] == $post_id ) ? true : false;
		$post_data['last_post'] = ( $post_info['topic_last_post_id'] == $post_id ) ? true : false;
		$post_data['last_topic'] = ( $post_info['forum_last_post_id'] == $post_id ) ? true : false;
		$post_data['has_poll'] = ( $post_info['topic_vote'] ) ? true : false; 
		$post_data['topic_type'] = $post_info['topic_type'];
		$post_data['poster_id'] = $post_info['poster_id'];

if ( $post_data['first_post'] && $post_data['has_poll'] )
		{
			$sql = "SELECT * 
				FROM " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " vd, " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " vr 
				WHERE vd.topic_id = $topic_id 
					AND vr.vote_id = vd.vote_id 
				ORDER BY vr.vote_option_id";
			if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain vote data for this topic', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

$poll_options = array();
			$poll_results_sum = 0;
			if ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
			{
				$poll_title = $row['vote_text'];
				$poll_id = $row['vote_id'];
				$poll_length = intval($row['vote_length'] / 86400);
				$poll_length_h = intval( ( $row['vote_length'] - ( $poll_length * 86400) ) / 3600 ) ;
				$max_vote = $row['vote_max'];
				$hide_vote = $row['vote_hide'];
				$undo_vote = $row['vote_undo'];

do
				{
					$poll_options[$row['vote_option_id']] = $row['vote_option_text']; 
					$poll_results_sum += $row['vote_result'];
				}
				while ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) );
			}

$post_data['edit_poll'] = ( ( !$poll_results_sum || $is_auth['auth_mod'] ) && $post_data['first_post'] ) ? true : 0;
		}
		else 
		{
			$post_data['edit_poll'] = ($post_data['first_post'] && $is_auth['auth_pollcreate']) ? true : false;
		}

//
		// Can this user edit/delete the post/poll?
		//
		if ( $post_info['poster_id'] != $userdata['user_id'] && !$is_auth['auth_mod'] )
		{
			$message = ( $delete || $mode == 'delete' ) ? $lang['Delete_own_posts'] : $lang['Edit_own_posts'];
			$message .= '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_topic'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id") . '">', '</a>');

message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $message);
		}
		else if ( !$post_data['last_post'] && !$is_auth['auth_mod'] && ( $mode == 'delete' || $delete ) )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Cannot_delete_replied']);
		}
		else if ( !$post_data['edit_poll'] && !$is_auth['auth_mod'] && ( $mode == 'poll_delete' || $poll_delete ) )
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Cannot_delete_poll']);
		}
	}
	else
	{
		if ( $mode == 'quote' )
		{
			$topic_id = $post_info['topic_id'];
		}
		if ( $mode == 'newtopic' )
		{
			$post_data['topic_type'] = POST_NORMAL;

$sql = "SELECT forum_freeze 
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain forum freeze information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}
    $forum_freeze_status = intval($row['forum_freeze']);
    if(!$is_auth['auth_mod'])
    {
			$forum_freeze_status = $forum_freeze_status;
		}
		else
		{
			$forum_freeze_status = 0;
		}	 

}

$post_data['first_post'] = ( $mode == 'newtopic' ) ? true : 0;
		$post_data['last_post'] = false;
		$post_data['has_poll'] = false;
		$post_data['edit_poll'] = false;
	}
	if ( $mode == 'poll_delete' && !isset($poll_id) )
	{
		message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_such_post']);
	}
}
else
{
	message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_such_post']);
}

//
// Has the user been suspended?
//
if (!$userdata['user_allowpost'] && ( $userdata['user_level'] != ADMIN && $userdata['user_level'] != MOD ))
{
	message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Sorry_suspended']);
}

//
// The user is not authed, if they're not logged in then redirect
// them, else show them an error message
//
if ( !$is_auth[$is_auth_type] )
{
	if ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] )
	{
		message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, sprintf($lang['Sorry_' . $is_auth_type], $is_auth[$is_auth_type . "_type"]));
	}

switch( $mode )
	{
		case 'newtopic':
			$redirect = "mode=newtopic&" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=" . $forum_id;
			break;
		case 'reply':
		case 'topicreview':
			$redirect = "mode=reply&" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=" . $topic_id;
			break;
		case 'quote':
		case 'editpost':
			$redirect = "mode=quote&" . POST_POST_URL ."=" . $post_id;
			break;
	}

redirect(append_sid("login.$phpEx?redirect=posting.$phpEx&" . $redirect, true));
}

//
// Set toggles for various options
//
if ( !$board_config['allow_html'] )
{
	$html_on = 0;
}
else
{
	$html_on = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['disable_html']) ) ? 0 : TRUE ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? $board_config['allow_html'] : $userdata['user_allowhtml'] );
}

if ( !$board_config['allow_bbcode'] )
{
	$bbcode_on = 0;
}
else
{
	$bbcode_on = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['disable_bbcode']) ) ? 0 : TRUE ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? $board_config['allow_bbcode'] : $userdata['user_allowbbcode'] );
}

if ( !$board_config['allow_smilies'] )
{
	$smilies_on = 0;
}
else
{
	$smilies_on = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['disable_smilies']) ) ? 0 : TRUE ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? $board_config['allow_smilies'] : $userdata['user_allowsmile'] );
}

if ( ($submit || $refresh) && $is_auth['auth_read'])
{
	$notify_user = ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify']) ) ? TRUE : 0;
}
else
{
	if ( $mode != 'newtopic' && $userdata['session_logged_in'] && $is_auth['auth_read'] )
	{
		$sql = "SELECT topic_id 
			FROM " . TOPICS_WATCH_TABLE . "
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain topic watch information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

$notify_user = ( $db->sql_fetchrow($result) ) ? TRUE : $userdata['user_notify'];
	}
	else
	{
		$notify_user = ( $userdata['session_logged_in'] && $is_auth['auth_read'] ) ? $userdata['user_notify'] : 0;
	}
}

$attach_sig = ( $submit || $refresh ) ? ( ( !empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['attach_sig']) ) ? TRUE : 0 ) : ( ( $userdata['user_id'] == ANONYMOUS ) ? 0 : $userdata['user_attachsig'] );

// --------------------
//  What shall we do?
//
if ( ( $delete || $poll_delete || $mode == 'delete' ) && !$confirm )
{
	//
	// Confirm deletion
	//
	$s_hidden_fields = '<input type="hidden" name="' . POST_POST_URL . '" value="' . $post_id . '" />';
	$s_hidden_fields .= ( $delete || $mode == "delete" ) ? '<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="delete" />' : '<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="poll_delete" />';

$l_confirm = ( $delete || $mode == 'delete' ) ? $lang['Confirm_delete'] : $lang['Confirm_delete_poll'];

//
	// Output confirmation page
	//
	include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_header.'.$phpEx);

$template->set_filenames(array(
		'confirm_body' => 'confirm_body.tpl')
	);

'MESSAGE_TITLE' => $lang['Information'],
		'MESSAGE_TEXT' => $l_confirm,

'L_YES' => $lang['Yes'],
		'L_NO' => $lang['No'],

'S_CONFIRM_ACTION' => append_sid("posting.$phpEx"),
		'S_HIDDEN_FIELDS' => $s_hidden_fields)
	);

$template->pparse('confirm_body');

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/page_tail.'.$phpEx);
}
else if ( $mode == 'vote' )
{
	//
	// Vote in a poll
	//
	if ( (!empty($HTTP_POST_VARS['vote_id'])) && (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['vote_id'])) && (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['vote_id'])) )
	{
		$vote_option_id = intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['vote_id']);
		$vote_id = $HTTP_POST_VARS['vote_id'];

$sql = "SELECT vd.vote_id, vd.vote_max    
				AND vr.vote_option_id = $vote_option_id
			GROUP BY vd.vote_id";
		{
			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain vote data for this topic', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
		}

if ( $vote_info = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
		{
			$max_vote = $vote_info['vote_max'];
			$id_vote = $vote_info['vote_id'];

}
			$sql = "SELECT * 
				FROM " . VOTE_USERS_TABLE . "  
				WHERE vote_id = $id_vote 
					AND vote_user_id = " . $userdata['user_id'];
			if ( !($result2 = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain user vote data for this topic', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}

$prev_vote = $db->sql_numrows();
		$counter = 0;
		$row = $db->sql_fetchrowset($result2);
		$vbn = array();
		for ($i = 0; $i < count($vote_id); $i++)
		{
			//	check if already voted on certain options
			$flag = false;
			for ($j = 0; $j < $prev_vote; $j++)
			{
				if ($vote_id[$i] == $row[$j]['vote_option_id'])
				{
					$flag = true;
					break;
				}
			}
			if (!$flag)
			{
				$vbn[$counter] = $vote_id[$i];
				$counter++;
			}
		}

$db->sql_freeresult($result2);

$sql = "SELECT vd.vote_id    
				AND vr.vote_option_id = $vote_option_id
			GROUP BY vd.vote_id";
		{
		}

if ( $vote_info = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
		{
			$vote_id = $vote_info['vote_id'];

$sql = "SELECT * 
				FROM " . VOTE_USERS_TABLE . "  
				WHERE vote_id = $vote_id 
					AND vote_user_id = " . $userdata['user_id'];
			if ( !($result2 = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain user vote data for this topic', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
			if ( $max_vote >= (count($vbn) + $prev_vote) )	//	Modded	
			{
				foreach ($vbn as $vote_option_id)
				{
				$sql = "UPDATE " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
					SET vote_result = vote_result + 1 
					WHERE vote_id = $vote_id 
						AND vote_option_id = $vote_option_id";
				if ( !$db->sql_query($sql, BEGIN_TRANSACTION) )
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not update poll result', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
				}

$sql = "INSERT INTO " . VOTE_USERS_TABLE . " (vote_id, vote_user_id, vote_user_ip, vote_option_id) 
					VALUES ($vote_id, " . $userdata['user_id'] . ", '$user_ip', $vote_option_id)";
				if ( !$db->sql_query($sql, END_TRANSACTION) )
				{
					message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not insert user_id for poll", "", __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
				}
				}
				if ( !($prev_vote) )
				{
					$sql = "UPDATE " . VOTE_DESC_TABLE . " 
						SET vote_voted = vote_voted + 1 
						WHERE vote_id = $vote_id 
							AND topic_id = $topic_id";
					if ( !$db->sql_query($sql) )
					{
						message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not update poll voted', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
					}
				}

$message = $lang['Vote_cast'];
			}
			else
			{
				$message = $lang['Already_voted'];
			}
			$db->sql_freeresult($result2);
		}
		else
		{
			$message = $lang['No_vote_option'];
		}

'META' => '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id") . '">')
		);
		$message .=  '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_TOPIC_URL . "=$topic_id") . '">', '</a&
=Thomas=

Post by =Thomas= »

I've the same problem. See this post.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”