[2.0.21] Google Video

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
70%
Very Good
10%
Good
10%
Fair
No votes
Poor
10%

Total votes: 30

perldude69

Post by perldude69 »

rtrev64 wrote: So is this thing working or not? has all bugs been fixed? where is the final install of this mod?

what the heck is a bbcode? is it a seperate mod that must be installed before adding anything like google video code?

It works,

Most people forget to install multi bbcode mod first. BBcode is the code that surrounds text in a post to signify to your browser that is is something special, like a

Code: Select all

[quote][/quote]
Get the current version here:

http://wachadoo.com/forum/sutra1936.html#1936

perldude69
3percent

Post by 3percent »

rtrev64 wrote: So is this thing working or not? has all bugs been fixed? where is the final install of this mod?

what the heck is a bbcode? is it a seperate mod that must be installed before adding anything like google video code?

4 hours later ...
rtrev64 wrote: would like some help..

A lot of your questions are outlined in the prior 13 pages of this thread including the first post. Others on the default forum user introduction page.

And I apologize for being short an unspecific ... but I just read your political page about "subject box" readers who dont take any time to search out answers on their own prior to forming questions. Your repetitous inquiries here diluting this thread and demanding someone just explain it all to you are not only rude but hypocritical. So good luck.
perldude69

Code

Post by perldude69 »

3percent, can you post your code?
rtrev64

Post by rtrev64 »

I embedded a video code on my messagebaord.. check it out..

http://roberttrevino.com/footballroom/index.php
perldude69

Video Code

Post by perldude69 »

I cant find it, can you give the link to the code on your page?
staticfiends

Post by staticfiends »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I figured it out!!
so I don't have to go through all my friggen' mods and see which one caused it....none of them did...

for some reason my bbcode.php file was missing this line:

$replacements[] = $bbcode_tpl['url4'];
it looked like this:

// [url=www.phpbb.com]phpBB[/url] code.. (no xxxx:// prefix).
	$patterns[] = "#\[url=((www|ftp)\.[\w\#$%&~/.\-;:=,?@\[\]+]*?)\]([^?\n\r\t].*?)\[/url\]#is";
when it should have looked like this:

// [url=www.phpbb.com]phpBB[/url] code.. (no xxxx:// prefix).
	$patterns[] = "#\[url=((www|ftp)\.[\w\#$%&~/.\-;:=,?@\[\]+]*?)\]([^?\n\r\t].*?)\[/url\]#is";
	$replacements[] = $bbcode_tpl['url4'];
Genocaust

Buttons won't display

Post by Genocaust »

Hi! So, I've installed Multi BBCode, the BBCode Button Organizer, GVideo, WoW ItemStats ([item] [/item]), and YouTube mods.

Yet...I have no buttons for any of the above (GVideo, WoW ItemStats, YouTube).

I've browsed through every page in this thread, and most all of the ones in the YouTube thread and can't find anything wrong with my installations.

All of the mods work fine if I type their BBCodes into a post, 100% fine, I just don't have any buttons to click and am at a loss as to why when all my files appear ok!

So...Thanks for any help that can be offered :D

edit:
Upon going to send a PM to someone I noticed I do indeed have my buttons! However, only in the PM screen, still not in regular forum posting and replies...The plot thickens! :D
Goucho

Post by Goucho »

Got this mod working but as admin it works but as normal user it doesnt ??? just shows url???

allow bbcode etc all allowed.

EDIT the first post i did with a video clip still works but any more i do just show up as the bbcode and url????????????
freddie

Post by freddie »

hey,

i was looking after a mod like this, but i haven't got the Multiple BBCode MOD on my board. I have Advanced BBCode Box v5.0.0. So i had to modify a few things so it would fit my forum. So i was testing a bit and i was wondering, is it possible that only videos from http://video.google.com/ are working, and not for example http://video.google.nl/ ?
perldude69

International Google

Post by perldude69 »

The regular expression should handle .nl code. I know it works with .de - and should work with any ending from 2 to 5 characters long.

$patterns[] = "#\[GVideo\]http://video.google.[A-Za-z0-9.]{2,5}/videoplay\?docid=([0-9A-Za-z-_]*)[^[]*\[/GVideo\]#is";
thaishortfilm

Post by thaishortfilm »

Hi everyone,

I have a question that the bbcode button is too long after adding youtube and Gvideo (B i u Quote Code List List= Img Url Youtube Gvideo ).Let's say if I want to cut the List and List= button out .Which file do I have to edit ? Please suggest me . Thank you in advance . :lol:
thaishortfilm

Post by thaishortfilm »

Hi everyone,

I have a question that the bbcode button is too long after adding youtube and Gvideo (B i u Quote Code List List= Img Url Youtube Gvideo ).Let's say if I want to cut the List and List= button out .Which file do I have to edit ? Please suggest me . Thank you in advance . :lol:
rtrev64

video

Post by rtrev64 »

Just adding the video code is simpler instead of the google video or youtube codes. Of course I have many ways of getting video clips if I dont load them myself from my source..

Snagit is one way so I can "Snagit" from Google or Youtube.. if you wanted to know what that program was just go to my page.. follow the yellow brick road ..

Look around..
perldude69

Re: video

Post by perldude69 »

rtrev64 wrote: Just adding the video code is simpler instead of the google video or youtube codes. Of course I have many ways of getting video clips if I dont load them myself from my source..

Snagit is one way so I can "Snagit" from Google or Youtube.. if you wanted to know what that program was just go to my page.. follow the yellow brick road ..

Look around..

Uh, Ok, I went to your site... Do you have a mod that incorporates both youtube and Google Video hidden somewhere? All I saw was some pretty gruesome snuff films that opened off of someone else's site, and a few short wmv (Windows Media ) files that you had saved locally. (Bandwidth burners).

Snagit is a program that does screen shots, letting you put a link in your post.... The solution is do-able, but so outdated.
freddie

Post by freddie »

my google and youtube buttons, integrated in advanced bbcode box

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”