[2.0.21] Delete User MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
76%
Very Good
12%
Good
5%
Fair
5%
Poor
2%

Total votes: 41

ycl6
Translator

Re: [2.0.21] Delete User MOD

Post by ycl6 »

illinoisandback wrote:Does anyone know what I may have messed up?
Which phpBB version are you using?

Do you started with that version or is your forum upgraded from some previous version?

~Mac
Roslyn

Post by Roslyn »

Yes, if I remove the mod, the forum works.

If you can call being unable to send a crucial mass-mail because the thousand plus spam accounts put me over ISP quote, and the thousands of others I've had to hand delete in the past have gotten to the point I can't tell if any legitimate new users are waiting for accounts approved under the blizzard of spam working. :(
mystftg

Post by mystftg »

Hi

I've just installed this great mod. It's basically working just fine, but I keep getting these three error messages on top of every page...however, the forum below displays just fine.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1032) in /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1032) in /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1032) in /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486

When I try entering the administration panel, I get these errors, and nothing else:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1032) in /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/admin/index.php on line 647

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/language/lang_english/lang_main.php:1032) in /home/www/web181/html/diablo/forum/admin/index.php on line 648

Anything I can do about it?
ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 »

I'm not very sure what caused it, but you can check the line numbers given for lang_main.php and admin/index.php

~Mac
mystftg

Post by mystftg »

Ok I checked line 1032 in lang_main.php and it was an empty line after the "?>", causing the errors.
I removed the line and now the errors are gone.
But now, the mod almost stopped working...I don't get any error messages, but there's no delete button. Only in the postings by the users, but not in the profile or in the memberlist.

I checked all files that came with the mod or are changed with the mod, and everything seems fine...if I add the line again, the mod still won't work as it used to...I'm really confused.
mystftg

Post by mystftg »

Ok, I have no idea what's going on, but I uploaded the altered files again, overwriting the already altered files, and now it's working flawlessly.

Thanks for your time and for this great mod :)
ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 »

Glad it turns out fine

You might be experiencing cache problem or incomplete/corrupted file on your previous file

~Mac
renfl

Post by renfl »

Is this mod capable of making it so Moderators can do all this from the userlist, topic, etc?

I'm interested in having a moderator help activate and delete accounts, but i don't really want them back in the admin area.

If this mod can't do it currently, would it be easy to mod in?
mdsmeck

Post by mdsmeck »

Greetings and Happy New Year to all...

I am running V2.0.22...

Earlier today, I downloaded and installed EasyMod 0.3.0 without issue...

I found and attempted to install this MOD and am getting the following error message...
Critical Error: modio_move[1]

COPY ERROR: could not move file [mods/Delete User MOD/processed/viewtopic.php.txt] to [../viewtopic.php]
ATTEMPING REMAINDER OF POST PROCESS
Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks In Advance...

Mike...
Mike
"Learning phpBB in Progress"
Andega

Post by Andega »

Ok I understand everything else about installing this Mod. Excpettt
For the first line lol

"Copy delete_user.php to delete_user.php"

What does this one mean exactly if anyone can help me out

Thanks,
Steve
mosheen

Post by mosheen »

There is a file called "delete_user.php" included in the zip download of this mod.

Copy it over to the root of the phpBB install
Interested in Random Avatars for your board? Click here
Need to Enable Avatars By Post Count? Click here
Want HTML in your polls? Click here
fisher318

Post by fisher318 »

Hello Everyone, the guy who handles the user deletes for us, due to large amounts of SPAM, has been begging me to get this MOD set up for him. However, I Installed it while running 2.0.20. And when I went to USER ADMIN >> USER LIST - I get the following error:

Code: Select all

Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/userlist_body.tpl does not exist
Which cause me to then check to see if the mod version was compatible with the existing version we are running. So do any of you know if this mod works with the version we are using? And if so, can I just fix this by downloading the newest version, and then just manually adding admin/userlist_body.tpl? Thanks in advance for any help or support in this matter.
ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 »

Hi,

Your problem lies with another MOD "Admin Userlist"

You probably didn't upload the files completely.

~Mac
dlcohen_pbb

Post by dlcohen_pbb »

Is the multiple user delete option available anywhere? I saw references to it, but it is not in the mod here.
ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 »

dlcohen_pbb wrote:Is the multiple user delete option available anywhere? I saw references to it, but it is not in the mod here.
It's in the new version which is available on Sourceforge, I've not yet submitted it for validation :oops:

~Mac

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”