Music Page

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
50%
Very Good
21%
Good
21%
Fair
No votes
Poor
7%

Total votes: 14

Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

Music Page

Post by Extensions Robot »

MOD Name: Music Page
Author: subavlhpf
MOD Description: Allows you to add a music page to your forum. Comes preloaded with some music from Google Video

MOD Version: 2.0.0 (Updated 10/08/06)
Tested on phpBB Version: 2.0.21

Download File: music200_a.zip
mods overview page: View
File Size: 4230 Bytes

Support for this MOD needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Teams are not responsible or required to give anyone support for this MOD. By installing this MOD, the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.

This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version listed in the topic. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
webmacster87
Former Team Member
Name: Douglas Bell

Post by webmacster87 »

MOD Validated/Released

Notes:
Adds a page to your board where you can list music and Google Videos.
kikemx

Post by kikemx »

Any eg po see ?
Marvi

Post by Marvi »

This mod allows the person tp make page of music. How is this possible to upload music in a topic?
iSpAnYoL
I've Been Banned!

Post by iSpAnYoL »

Excellent! 8)
Marvi

Post by Marvi »

This is copied from the other once, its also harder then the first release. What I don´t get where have to add the link?
go99live

Post by go99live »

the_evil_one

Post by the_evil_one »

great looks awesome, but how do you install it? im new to installin phpbb mods :) i use easy mod for most lol :)
Last edited by the_evil_one on Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alberto0o

Post by alberto0o »

goood mod, but I dont know how to add new songs!!! I have the google song page but i dont know how to adddddddddddd!!!!!
subavlhpf

Post by subavlhpf »

To add a song, look in the music.php file with a text editor for
  1. The $songs array
  2. The if($HTTP_GET_VARS['song']... section
Sorry if it is not clear how to add songs, I'm trying to make the next version use SQL.

I already have a MySQL version of it, and all I need to do for that version to be ready is make the table creation instructions. I should have that done soon, once it is I will be posting a development topic with that.

_THIS_ MOD will NOT allow you to upload music in a topic.
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
subavlhpf

Post by subavlhpf »

the_evil_one wrote: great looks awesome, but how do you install it? im new to installin phpbb mods :) i use easy mod for most lol :)
you can use easymod and it will be located at <forum>/music.php -- You can add a link to it in the navigation section by editing overall_header.tpl
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
alberto0o

Post by alberto0o »

At the finish i could put a video, but i doesnt easy, because i have to cange, in the direction of the "songvideoplay?docid" to "googleplayer.swf?docId"
subavlhpf

Post by subavlhpf »

OK! Well, I have finished the MySQL (ONLY!) version. I'll post a topic with it in the development section and put a link to the topic in this post in a bit.

OK! http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 99#2261199 has details on downloading the MySQL version from FTP or HTTP and will soon have details on adding songs to MySQL.
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
alberto0o

Post by alberto0o »

Ok i dont need this yet I learn how to put links and its so easy, but now I wont to put in the zone of Profile, private Massage, .... Music, I have edited the overall header, puting these:

<a href="http://deadsteamm.gimyweb.de/forum/musi ... _MUSIC}</a> • (Line 83)

But when i enter to my forum i see that, there are a link to music but in this field say "Array"

You can see threre:

http://deadsteamm.gimyweb.de/forum/index.php

Its necesary edit any more files??'
subavlhpf

Post by subavlhpf »

There isnt really any easy way to make a language variable for the navigation section... you can put this somewhere in includes/page_header.php to make L_MUSIC work i *think*...

Code: Select all

----[ OPEN ]----
includes/page_header.tpl

----[ FIND ]----
'L_USERGROUPS' => $lang['Usergroups'],

----[ AFTER, ADD ]----
$template->assign_var('L_MUSIC', $lang['music']['th']['author']);
Let me know if it doesn't work.

:D
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”