Music Page

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
7
50%
Very Good
3
21%
Good
3
21%
Fair
0
No votes
Poor
1
7%
 
Total votes: 14

kissedbymysweety
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:58 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by kissedbymysweety »

This is awesome, just what i was looking for. I have added it to my forum and modified it a bit, check it out:

http://www.martyforum.com/music.html
subavlhpf
Registered User
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Contact:

Post by subavlhpf »

kissedbymysweety wrote: This is awesome, just what i was looking for. I have added it to my forum and modified it a bit, check it out:

http://www.martyforum.com/music.html
Cool. Looks good :) and glad it fits your needs ;)
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
NickKent
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:50 pm

Post by NickKent »

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/content/g/t/e/gtech/html/forum/phpbb2/music.php on line 25 :?: :twisted:
subavlhpf
Registered User
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Contact:

Post by subavlhpf »

NickKent wrote: Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/content/g/t/e/gtech/html/forum/phpbb2/music.php on line 25 :?: :twisted:
Give me the area around line 25 please?
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
NickKent
Registered User
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:50 pm

Post by NickKent »

subavlhpf wrote:
NickKent wrote:Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/content/g/t/e/gtech/html/forum/phpbb2/music.php on line 25 :?: :twisted:
Give me the area around line 25 please?


Which URL from Google Video do you use?
subavlhpf
Registered User
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Contact:

Post by subavlhpf »

NickKent wrote:
subavlhpf wrote:
NickKent wrote:Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/content/g/t/e/gtech/html/forum/phpbb2/music.php on line 25 :?: :twisted:
Give me the area around line 25 please?


Which URL from Google Video do you use?
the embed code.
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
User avatar
davids2004
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by davids2004 »

OK I still dont get how to add songs to this. Do you have to upload the songs somewhere or what? I got it installed on my page already.
subavlhpf
Registered User
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Contact:

Post by subavlhpf »

davids2004 wrote: OK I still dont get how to add songs to this. Do you have to upload the songs somewhere or what? I got it installed on my page already.
Heres what you do:

Go to Google Video (GV) or Youtube. Get the embed code, to do this on GV:
Click "Email - Blog - Post to myspace" on right.
Click "Embed HTML"
Copy the HTML

Then, you add a set to the $songs array:

Code: Select all

$songs = array(
  {...}
  ,'author: song' => 'link'
);
and later in music.php, add this:

Code: Select all

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['link'] == 'link (AS BEFORE)') {
  $embedcode = '<EMBED {...}> </EMBED>';
}
:)
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
TerraFrost
Former Team Member
Posts: 5957
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:40 am
Location: Austin, TX

Post by TerraFrost »

MOD Updated to version 2.0.0
See first post for Download Link


Also, this version of the MOD doesn't install with EasyMOD 0.3.0 due to this bug. As such, those installing this MOD with EasyMOD will need to perform the SQL through phpMyAdmin or some other similar means.
subavlhpf
Registered User
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:46 pm
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Contact:

Post by subavlhpf »

This was a pretty major update, as it added the usage of the DB for finding songs. There is not a control panel for adding songs right now, you will have to do it manually in something like phpMyAdmin.
--John Runyon
"DimeCadmium"
User avatar
davids2004
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by davids2004 »

subavlhpf wrote:
davids2004 wrote:OK I still dont get how to add songs to this. Do you have to upload the songs somewhere or what? I got it installed on my page already.
Heres what you do:

Go to Google Video (GV) or Youtube. Get the embed code, to do this on GV:
Click "Email - Blog - Post to myspace" on right.
Click "Embed HTML"
Copy the HTML

Then, you add a set to the $songs array:

Code: Select all

$songs = array(
  {...}
  ,'author: song' => 'link'
);
and later in music.php, add this:

Code: Select all

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['link'] == 'link (AS BEFORE)') {
  $embedcode = '<EMBED {...}> </EMBED>';
}
:)


thanks that worked to perfection
User avatar
davids2004
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by davids2004 »

How can I add the music page as a link in my header up where all the log in, FAQ, Search, Memberlist, etc is.
User avatar
davids2004
Registered User
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Houston
Contact:

Post by davids2004 »

davids2004 wrote: How can I add the music page as a link in my header up where all the log in, FAQ, Search, Memberlist, etc is.


anyone?
csk007
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:08 am

help needed.....installed using EASYMOD

Post by csk007 »

newbie needs some help

u were right easy mod changes the codes < to < etc etc
i can see this in the source code of the page but where do i correct this now

when i go the music.php page and click a song this is what i get in the music player box


<embed style="width:583px; height:475px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 0625496919" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>
AdrenSnyder
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:44 pm

Re: help needed.....installed using EASYMOD

Post by AdrenSnyder »

csk007 wrote: newbie needs some help

u were right easy mod changes the codes < to < etc etc
i can see this in the source code of the page but where do i correct this now

when i go the music.php page and click a song this is what i get in the music player box


<embed style="width:583px; height:475px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 0625496919" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>


Same problem PLEASE HELP!
Post Reply

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”

cron