Approval MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
65%
Very Good
25%
Good
10%
Fair
No votes
Poor
No votes

Total votes: 20

dellsystem
Former Team Member
Name: Wendy

Re: Approval MOD

Post by dellsystem »

fazaljatoi wrote:[...]
Please post in the 3.0x MOD Requests forum. Also, there is no need to make all your text bold. Thanks.
Former moderator and website team member | My MODs, and more (GitHub)
Dogs and things

Post by Dogs and things »

Dogs and things wrote:Hello,

Sometimes we move a topic waiting for approval to a trash-forum with auto-pruning on. To take that topic away from the topics waiting for approval list we approve that topic, allthough it won´t be published but auto-pruned.

Is it possible to avoid email notifications upon approval in that trash-forum from being sent?

If yes, how?

Or even better, would it be possible to sent an automatic mail notifying the topic has not been approved upon approval in the trash-forum? :P

Greetings.
Uncle-f, are you there, can you please take a look at my questions, before Feb 1st pleaseplease. ;)
For phpBB2 support visit phpBB2refugees.
Finarfin

Post by Finarfin »

hgu wrote:
I'm running a forum with phpbb 2.0.17 + approve mod 1.0.10 + moby threads 1.2.2RC1 + a few modifications to make them work togheter.
please help, do you anybody know, what few modifications schould I do to make any version of approve mod + and any version of moby threads work together? I have tryed mods ApprovePostMOD-0.0.2 and mobythreads_1.2 on phpBB2.0.23 board, and when I edit posting.php ApprovePostMod cease work :(

Thanx :oops:

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”