MSN Messenger

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
54%
Very Good
23%
Good
15%
Fair
No votes
Poor
8%

Total votes: 13

ABo.AzAzI

Post by ABo.AzAzI »

Thanks 8O

snmp_rape

Post by snmp_rape »

i did it but it remains the same. to try again how should i go about it. to be more precise, i have bbtech installed so everytime it said to use subsilver i put it in the bbtech folder instead of subsilver, should i not have done that, it just didnt make sense me to install mods to a theme im not using???? if thats wrong i suppose i could uninstall the bbtech them, reinstall and then modify the subsilver.

snmp_rape

Post by snmp_rape »

ok, i uninstalled bbtech, reinstalled. followed the installation to the letter copied all the files and used the parser u provided, still same thing, except now it just pulls me to the top of the topic or screen when i hit the button? plz help.

kkroo

Post by kkroo »

could i get a link to your forum?
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image

snmp_rape

Post by snmp_rape »

no problem kkroo, and i extremely appreciate your help. http://www.surfboardhacker.net. im sure i made a stupid mistake somewhere i just dont know where.

kkroo

Post by kkroo »

I cant really debug because none of your users have the msn field filled out. could you fill one out for me and give me a link to their profile?
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image

snmp_rape

Post by snmp_rape »

thats just it, mine is filled out but, when u view profile nothing. snmp_rape, view a post instead and youll see what i mean. and once again thank you for your time. after i get this right ill never have a problem again, that is if u can tell me what i did wrong. i could temporarily grant u admin access to see the files. i think ill try again from scratch.

snmp_rape

Post by snmp_rape »

ok,this time i uninstalled subsilver reinstalled it. copied everything down to the letter exactly. navigated to the install update_db.php and did that. the only thing i dont get is the sql part, who do i do that? it still doesnt show my msn stuff?

kkroo

Post by kkroo »

I see what you mean now. If you would get on msn i could help you there.
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image

Phenior

Post by Phenior »

I get

"Firefox does not know how to open this address, because the protocol (msnim) isn't associated with any program."

when I use Firefox, how do you fix this?

Sheeva

Post by Sheeva »

Idem for me

I get "Firefox does not know how to open this address, because the protocol (msnim) isn't associated with any program." when o use firefox 1.5 or 2 :cry:

Christophe_911

Post by Christophe_911 »

same here again..didnt tried yet with IE

DeadLikeMe

Post by DeadLikeMe »

Hi,
i installed it today but its not working. the buttons show up, but nothing happens when i click on it.

using IE, tried it with SAFARI nothing happens there either.

kkroo

Post by kkroo »

Do you have msn installed on the computer? Are you sure it was installed correctly?
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image

DeadLikeMe

Post by DeadLikeMe »

yes it is installed on my computer and was online while i was trying it.
A friend of mine also tried but nothing happend.

i double checked the changes in the files.
i also checkout some other forums who using this script, and there was the same error. buttons were up, but nothing happens when i click on it.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”