Modifications Database Feedback

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Modifications Database Feedback

Post by wGEric »

Hi everybody!

The Modifications Database has been open for a while now and I want to get feedback on it from you, the community. Currently most of what has been done on it has been planned by the Modifications and Styles Teams. I want to know what you the community would like. Now is your chance to get something possibly added or changed. Of course we read these only as suggestions. Your idea may or may not be implemented.

We have a couple features planned such as XML feeds of the data, email subscription to updates for specific MODs, of course finish the sections that aren't finished and some others features that aren't as important.

Thanks everybody! I look forward to hearing what you have to say. If you have any questions, please ask.
Eric
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Re: Modifications Database Feedback

Post by wGEric »

Please use the following topic for discussion, thanks:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 1&t=576758
Eric

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”