Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

zentex

Post by zentex » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:54 pm

hefe wrote: only MOD's and ADMIN's can see the option for attachments... why would that be????

did you check the Advanced perms on the forums? Set attach files to REG or ALL

hefe

Post by hefe » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 pm

zentex wrote:
hefe wrote:only MOD's and ADMIN's can see the option for attachments... why would that be????

did you check the Advanced perms on the forums? Set attach files to REG or ALL

yes.. that did it!!!!

thanks, that was driving me nutz!!!!

pfuller

Version numbers

Post by pfuller » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:01 pm

Two questions,

First, this thread now shows version 2.3.15 whereas I can only find 2.3.14 at http://www.opentools.de/

Second, after I upgraded to 2.3.14 I noticed my version number did not change in the admin area. I changed the constants.php file but then discovered the version number is also stored in the database. Once I changed it there everything was ok.

The question is why have it in both places?

zentex

Re: Version numbers

Post by zentex » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:13 pm

pfuller wrote: Second, after I upgraded to 2.3.14 I noticed my version number did not change in the admin area. I changed...constants.php...version number...in the database. Once I changed it there everything was ok.

I recently upgraded from .13 to .14; Did you not run the upgrade install script (attach_update_23x_to_latest.php)?
Because my version number changed and I didn't have to do anything.

cRaZyDeViL

Post by cRaZyDeViL » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:39 pm

Hey all,

That's really a great mod and I installed it and it works just fine except that only administrators and moderators could attach files to their posts. I looked in the control panel and the management but I couldn't solve the problem. In the same time attachments to PM are available for all users.

Someone to help, please?
Imagination is more important than knowledge

zentex

Post by zentex » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:45 pm

cRaZyDeViL wrote: works just fine except that only administrators and moderators could attach files to their posts. I looked in the control panel and the management but I couldn't solve the problem. In the same time attachments to PM are available for all users.

Someone to help, please?

The answer is at the top of this page, scroll up or click here :wink:

cRaZyDeViL

Post by cRaZyDeViL » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:37 pm

zentex wrote: The answer is at the top of this page, scroll up or click here :wink:

w0w zentex, Thank You and sorry for not reading...!
Now it's all right :twisted:
Imagination is more important than knowledge

Necromonkey

Post by Necromonkey » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:28 am

post deleted.
Last edited by Necromonkey on Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuraitenshi

Post by kuraitenshi » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:31 am

I'm having an issue with this mod, could someone please help me out?

I've installed the files to the correct location, yet I'm recieving this error upon going to the forums/install/mod_table_inst.php step.

Cant find schemas/attach_mysql_schema.sql

The file is there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Tux_Rules

Post by Tux_Rules » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:25 am

Necromonkey wrote: http://krusty.dk/forum/
Attachment mod installation

Everything was fine and dandy, I used the EM instructions and got a Installation Completed Succesfully. But now I have no contact with the cp and all I get is this:
Warning: main(): Unable to access ./attach_mod/attachment_mod.php in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php on line 226

Warning: main(./attach_mod/attachment_mod.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php on line 226

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./attach_mod/attachment_mod.php in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php on line 226

Warning: main(./attach_mod/attachment_mod.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php on line 226

Warning: main(): Failed opening './attach_mod/attachment_mod.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php on line 226

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php:226) in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 206

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php:226) in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 207

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/includes/functions.php on line 290

What's going on?

Thanks!

Did you also run the install/mod_table_inst.php? As far as I know, easymod does not install SQL items.

Tux_Rules

Post by Tux_Rules » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:27 am

kuraitenshi wrote: I'm having an issue with this mod, could someone please help me out?

I've installed the files to the correct location, yet I'm recieving this error upon going to the forums/install/mod_table_inst.php step.

Cant find schemas/attach_mysql_schema.sql

The file is there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Is the schemas/attach_mysql_schema.sql inside of the install driectory?

Tux_Rules

Post by Tux_Rules » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:30 am

Americas Reject wrote: all works, love the mod, only thing is the attachments I upload wont show up on my other template.

I even added the code lol

Beside adding the files from root/templates/subSilver to your new style, did you open the install.txt and modify your new theme as well? In the install.txt, everyplace that it calls to edit subSilver, you need to do that to your stule as well.

mosmos

Re: [2.0.15] Attachment Mod

Post by mosmos » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:30 am

Hello,

I would like to add my watermark to uploaded images. Would you please help me out to that? Thank you.

weaversp

For the creator of this MOD

Post by weaversp » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:49 am

Just upgraded to 2.0.17

Attachment does not show in viewtopic
shows in post preview
have tried sync and reinstall of mod

please advise

Necromonkey

Post by Necromonkey » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:50 am

Tux_Rules wrote:
Necromonkey wrote:http://krusty.dk/forum/
Attachment mod installation

Everything was fine and dandy, I used the EM instructions and got a Installation Completed Succesfully. But now I have no contact with the cp and all I get is this:

Warning: main(): Failed opening './attach_mod/attachment_mod.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php on line 226

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php:226) in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 206

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/common.php:226) in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 207

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /hsphere/local/home/krusty/krusty.dk/forum/includes/functions.php on line 290

What's going on?

Thanks!

Did you also run the install/mod_table_inst.php? As far as I know, easymod does not install SQL items.

Yes i did. It was completed without problems. After that I wanted to acces the cp to run the EM attachment mod installation, but couldn't get access before I deleted the Install directory. So I did. Could that have anything to do with my problems?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”