Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

Femma

Post by Femma » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:05 pm

I'm helping some friends with the attach_mod.
It works fine in my own forum, but on my friends forum, I get this error:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/files/thumbs/foto.jpg in /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php on line 212

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename '/hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/files/thumbs/foto.jpg' in /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php on line 212

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:212) in /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:212) in /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:212) in /hsphere/local/home/*******/*******.nu/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 486

:roll:

Femma

Post by Femma » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:19 pm

It works ok, if i turn thumbs "off", but I whant thumbs to work!

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:20 pm

Femma wrote: It works ok, if i turn thumbs "off", but I whant thumbs to work!

You need to create a folder in the files folder called thumbs and chmod it to 777.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:21 pm

safetm3 wrote: well i can still attach files to the board, but everything related to attachments in the admin area is no longer there

Strange. Are all your attachmod admin files still in the admin folder? They're supposed to automatically add themselves to the sidebar if they're there.

Femma

Post by Femma » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:26 pm

DavidIQ wrote:
Femma wrote:It works ok, if i turn thumbs "off", but I whant thumbs to work!

You need to create a folder in the files folder called thumbs and chmod it to 777.

All that is already done.

safetm3

Post by safetm3 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:31 pm

DavidIQ wrote:
safetm3 wrote:well i can still attach files to the board, but everything related to attachments in the admin area is no longer there

Strange. Are all your attachmod admin files still in the admin folder? They're supposed to automatically add themselves to the sidebar if they're there.

wow i feel stupid, that worked, thanks a lot

note to self: do not install mods when drunk

Femma

Post by Femma » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:34 pm

Femma wrote:
DavidIQ wrote:
Femma wrote:It works ok, if i turn thumbs "off", but I whant thumbs to work!

All that is already done.

I used this files:
Attachment Mod 2.4.1
Pre-modified Files
(found here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... p_id=66311)

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:19 am

Try deleting the files/thumbs folder and creating it again with the proper permissions.

joebanana

Post by joebanana » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:49 am

Hello!

I installed the mod and would like to change the background color of the header (where the filename is)

The current color is BDC2EC. I found it in the .css and .cfg files, I changed it to what I want, but nothing changed on the page :|

Any help appreciated ;)

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:57 am

joebanana wrote: Hello!

I installed the mod and would like to change the background color of the header (where the filename is)

The current color is BDC2EC. I found it in the .css and .cfg files, I changed it to what I want, but nothing changed on the page :|

Any help appreciated ;)

That looks nice.

What did you try editing? I just looked at your viewtopic_attach_body.tpl file and can't find where you put that color code in...

joebanana

Post by joebanana » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:18 am

I just found it. It's at the top of viewtopic_attach_body.tpl :
<style type="text/css">
<!--
td.attachrow { font: normal 11px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color : {T_BODY_TEXT}; border-color : {T_BODY_TEXT}; }
td.attachheader { font: normal 11px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color : {T_BODY_TEXT}; border-color : {T_BODY_TEXT}; background-color: FFFFFF; }
table.attachtable { font: normal 12px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color : {T_BODY_TEXT}; border-color : {T_BODY_TEXT}; border-collapse : collapse; }
-->
</style>

I changed the background color for td.attachheader to what I wanted (black). The thing now is that I can't put the text in white, even if I changed {T_BODY_TEXT} to 000000.

Any clue ?

Femma

Post by Femma » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:16 am

DavidIQ wrote: Try deleting the files/thumbs folder and creating it again with the proper permissions.

It did not help.
I innstalled a new forum, but i still get she same error.

MaddoxX

Post by MaddoxX » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:00 am

anyone knows where i can get language packs for this latest version of this mod :) ?
:D

Ferdi

FTP upload

Post by Ferdi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:06 pm

I've got a problem when trying uploading big files (above 8 Mb).

The php.ini file tells me: post_max_size = 8Mb. Ok, that's why files below 8Mb have no problem to upload.

So I use now the option "Enable FTP Upload" in the Attachment MOD Management. I enable it and defined the Attachment FTP Settings. I test the settings and all seems to be ok.

So I tried again a 14Mb mp3 file to upload and all I get is a blank page, the page say: "The page can't be shown" (sorry, it's my bad english :oops: but in dutch it is:"De pagina kan niet weergegeven worden").

What did I do wrong?

Greetz,
Ferdi

Ferdi

FTP upload

Post by Ferdi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:09 pm

I've got a problem when trying uploading big files (above 8 Mb).

The php.ini file tells me: post_max_size = 8Mb. Ok, that's why files below 8Mb have no problem to upload.

So I use now the option "Enable FTP Upload" in the Attachment MOD Management. I enable it and defined the Attachment FTP Settings. I test the settings and all seems to be ok.

So I tried again a 14Mb mp3 file to upload and all I get is a blank page, the page say: "The page can't be shown" (sorry, it's my bad english :oops: but in dutch it is:"De pagina kan niet weergegeven worden").

What did I do wrong?

Greetz,
Ferdi

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”