Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

TheJackal

Post by TheJackal »

Where would i find that file.

TheJackal

Post by TheJackal »

It works now..

thanks,

TheJackal

galenlott

Post by galenlott »

how can i get this to work with other styles....llike BBtech and BBlite

groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

upload the .tpl files from the mod to the styles you want to use then perform all the edits from the install instructions to the new styles.

dlmeckes

new fatal error

Post by dlmeckes »

I had successfully applied this mod to one of my forums. It was working. I just updated the forum to 2.0.19 and now I'm getting a permanent fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /home/pathway_to_phpbb_installation/admin/admin_attach_cp.php on line 52

I reloaded all the files. I reinstalled the mod. I made sure permissions were correct. I think I've done just about everything but stand on my head. I know I'm missing something obvious, but I must not be thinking straight.

Any help would be gratefully accepted!

ximpdbydefault

Post by ximpdbydefault »

DavidIQ wrote:
ximpdbydefault wrote:I just installed this on a new board and had other mods previously installed before this one, but this is the problem Im having. I ran the install file from the install folder. mounted the docs folder to the mod folder and then ran EM. All went fairly well but Im getting this error on the index and acp:

Code: Select all

Could not query attachment information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'host016_phpbb2.phpbb_attachments_config' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_attachments_config

Line : 91
File : attachment_mod.php
I would appreciate some advice. I read a couple hundred pages looking for this error but couldnt find anything. Thanks

Try running that install.php file again. The tables didn't get created. You didn't get any errors when you did it the first time?

I honestly dont remember. The hosting co I was on were in the middle hardware swap and conveniently lost all my files. Since I was on a virgin server (Not by option) I completly uninstalled it and started it over again. Some advice though to new users, even though Im not heavy in php and mysql, though I manage well, I wouldnt recomend installing this on top of heavy scripts like I did unless you are php tallanted. I installed this 23 mod deep and found that it wasnt going to act right. After I installed EM I installed this next (2 deep) and works well and then installed the other mods. Thanks for getting back with me and in a timely manner, much appreciated!

I do want to ask a question though, Id like to monitor the dl's from either by member or by attachment. Will there be future advancements to this or is there already a mod that Im overlooking, or is it even possible? Thanks for your time and the author for the mod.

Muzzychuck

Post by Muzzychuck »

groundfighter wrote: If you know all the mods you have installed on your site or have a copy of them just open up the install folders and see which files are edited and look for viewtopic.php then just add the code.

I didn't.
Lesson learned.
Bear with me... I'm slow on the uptake :oops:

JDMMugen22

Post by JDMMugen22 »

can someone please help me.

I had the attachment mod installed on another template and it works fine but when i went to go make the changes to the template files (Adinfinitum) it screwed up somewhere.

For the first attachment it is fine but when you attach a second image it pushes it farther down the thread.

Here is what i am talking about LINK TO MY WEBSITE

Any reason why it might be doing this?

dicevaughn

Post by dicevaughn »

I cannot edit my posts anymore... the messages stay the same after I change it and hit submit. The attachments are okay.

Ideas?

simonspure

Fatal error

Post by simonspure »

Fatal error: Call to undefined function include_attach_lang() in C:\Program Files\xampp\www\admin\admin_attach_cp.php on line 52

strange, after installing 3 times, updating etc, it still doesn't work
any ideas?

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Re: new fatal error

Post by DavidIQ »

dlmeckes wrote: I had successfully applied this mod to one of my forums. It was working. I just updated the forum to 2.0.19 and now I'm getting a permanent fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /home/pathway_to_phpbb_installation/admin/admin_attach_cp.php on line 52

I reloaded all the files. I reinstalled the mod. I made sure permissions were correct. I think I've done just about everything but stand on my head. I know I'm missing something obvious, but I must not be thinking straight.

Any help would be gratefully accepted!

Your common.php file doesn't have the necessary edit listed in the install.txt file. Check install.txt file for the correct edit for common.php and add it to it.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

DavidIQ
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

dicevaughn wrote: I cannot edit my posts anymore... the messages stay the same after I change it and hit submit. The attachments are okay.

Ideas?

I think you should just get rid of that redirection MOD/Fix (I'd hardly call it a fix at this point :roll: ) and try using some other redirection MOD.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

simonspure

Post by simonspure »

if i read install.txt, it says things that i can't find in common.php

MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

simonspure wrote: if i read install.txt, it says things that i can't find in common.php

You should be running phpBB 2.0.19 at the time of installation of this MOD.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

qvroger

Post by qvroger »

Hum. Can someone help me on this?

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare attach_faq_include() (previously declared in /home/userx/public_html/kore/attach_mod/includes/functions_includes.php:18) in /home/gigakore/public_html/userx/attach_mod/includes/functions_includes.php on line 18

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”