Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

kwokwo

Post by kwokwo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:18 pm

DavidIQ wrote: Have you tried synchronizing?

Yes, that will only remove the paper clips from the overview page, so it looks like none of the posts have attachments.
Kenneth

sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Ok. After reading through the last 50 pages of this, I didn't find what I needed for my issue.

phpbb 2.0.21
attach mod 2.4.1

This is a vanilla install. I've installed the initial attachmod files and then used the pre-modified files for 2.4.1 (got from sourceforg yesterday before it went down).

I've uploaded the attach mod, then the pre-modded files. I've run the installs accordingly as well, no errors. I get the Attach Mod admin controls, testing runs fine. But I'm not getting the attachment box when posting a new message. I've looked in the posting_body.tpl and it has:

Code: Select all

<form action="{S_POST_ACTION}" method="post" name="post" onsubmit="return checkForm(this)" {S_FORM_ENCTYPE}> and {ATTACHBOX}
But it's not there (the attachment options when posting new topic). I did see something about 2 new columns in Forum Permissions - but I don't see anything there. Extention Groups Control = ALL FORUMS.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by sneaky1 on Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

humanbot

Strange Problem

Post by humanbot » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:01 pm

thanx DAVID for ur earlier reply but my problem is very strange and expecting a reply from someone this time tooo... :D

i installed atachment MOD as first mod(ofcourse with premodded file)on my board... it was working fine even on Clanzdarkness theme(that too woth premodded files)... then i installed few other mods viz
EasyMod, GtalkSupoort,Topic in INdex and Redirect after post and now attachment mod has stopped working.... i mean attachments are being uploaded but are not visible in message
now comes the strange part... attachment is still visible in the msg i posted befor installing all other mods...what could be the reason now????

plz plz somebody help

edit: installed every mod with easymod

crownroyal
I've Been Banned!

latest files uploaded on index

Post by crownroyal » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:27 pm

Hi, i am using the acid download attachment, I would like to know if there is a mod that I can display the last 5 upload files on my index page. Please let me know. When ever I upload an attachment on a new post or add an other attachment in a previous post, for my index tp update and show the latest 5 to 10 latest files.

Please help

luv

Post by luv » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:29 pm

I have what I hope will be a simple problem. The mod is up and running great on New Topic and PM pages. However when you try to reply to a post the page seems to die right after the header. To view http://crashclub.net/viewtopic.php?t=21 and click "post reply".

I'm sure it's a file I mis -edited somewhere. I've gone over posting.php and I am now going through the install instructions from the beginning again.

Any ideas as to what file I may have screwed up?

Thanks,
luv

luv

Post by luv » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:01 pm

luv wrote: I have what I hope will be a simple problem. The mod is up and running great on New Topic and PM pages. However when you try to reply to a post the page seems to die right after the header. To view http://crashclub.net/viewtopic.php?t=21 and click "post reply".

I'm sure it's a file I mis -edited somewhere. I've gone over posting.php and I am now going through the install instructions from the beginning again.

Any ideas as to what file I may have screwed up?

Thanks,
luv

I found it. In topic_review.php I had

'L_MINI_POST_ALT' => $mini_post_alt)
				display_review_attachments($row['post_id'], $row['post_attachment'], $is_auth);
				);
instead of

'L_MINI_POST_ALT' => $mini_post_alt)
				);
				display_review_attachments($row['post_id'], $row['post_attachment'], $is_auth);

crownroyal
I've Been Banned!

Re: latest files uploaded on index

Post by crownroyal » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:07 pm

crownroyal wrote: Hi, i am using the acid download attachment, I would like to know if there is a mod that I can display the last 5 upload files on my index page. Please let me know. When ever I upload an attachment on a new post or add an other attachment in a previous post, for my index tp update and show the latest 5 to 10 latest files.

Please help

Anybody ?

sabje

Post by sabje » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:37 pm

i didnt changed anything but when i installed it and went to my admin panel i got this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /home/httpd/vhosts/happy-animals.nl/httpdocs/admin/admin_attachments.php on line 58

does anyone now what to do about it ???

crownroyal
I've Been Banned!

Post by crownroyal » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:36 pm

Will someone answer.

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:07 am

malikbhai wrote: thanks mr davidiq for your quick reply,so it means that the attachment mod is just fine,that might be some else problem,ok now i want to ask one more thing that i am trying to attach some wmv format files,but the message displayes after i try to upload the file,that wmv file formate not allowed,I have even added the wmv format in format list,can u tell me plz what i am missing here.

Check extension groups to make sure the one you've added wmv is an allowed group.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:10 am

sneaky1 wrote: Ok. After reading through the last 50 pages of this, I didn't find what I needed for my issue.

phpbb 2.0.21
attach mod 2.4.1

This is a vanilla install. I've installed the initial attachmod files and then used the pre-modified files for 2.4.1 (got from sourceforg yesterday before it went down).

I've uploaded the attach mod, then the pre-modded files. I've run the installs accordingly as well, no errors. I get the Attach Mod admin controls, testing runs fine. But I'm not getting the attachment box when posting a new message. I've looked in the posting_body.tpl and it has:

<form action="{S_POST_ACTION}" method="post" name="post" onsubmit="return checkForm(this)" {S_FORM_ENCTYPE}> and {ATTACHBOX}
But it's not there (the attachment options when posting new topic). I did see something about 2 new columns in Forum Permissions - but I don't see anything there. Extention Groups Control = ALL FORUMS.

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

If it's the forum you have on your sig I just checked your posting_body.tpl file and you don't have the necessary edit for it.

DavidIQ

Re: Strange Problem

Post by DavidIQ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:12 am

humanbot wrote: thanx DAVID for ur earlier reply but my problem is very strange and expecting a reply from someone this time tooo... :D

i installed atachment MOD as first mod(ofcourse with premodded file)on my board... it was working fine even on Clanzdarkness theme(that too woth premodded files)... then i installed few other mods viz
EasyMod, GtalkSupoort,Topic in INdex and Redirect after post and now attachment mod has stopped working.... i mean attachments are being uploaded but are not visible in message
now comes the strange part... attachment is still visible in the msg i posted befor installing all other mods...what could be the reason now????

plz plz somebody help

edit: installed every mod with easymod

Do you have a re-direction mod installed?

DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:13 am

sabje wrote: i didnt changed anything but when i installed it and went to my admin panel i got this error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /home/httpd/vhosts/happy-animals.nl/httpdocs/admin/admin_attachments.php on line 58

You didn't change anything? You mean you didn't do any of the 30+ edits listed in the install.txt file?

DavidIQ

Re: latest files uploaded on index

Post by DavidIQ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:14 am

crownroyal wrote:
crownroyal wrote:Hi, i am using the acid download attachment, I would like to know if there is a mod that I can display the last 5 upload files on my index page. Please let me know. When ever I upload an attachment on a new post or add an other attachment in a previous post, for my index tp update and show the latest 5 to 10 latest files.

Please help

Anybody ?

Check at www.opentools.de

I doubt it though.

sabje

Post by sabje » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:28 am

DavidIQ wrote:
sabje wrote:i didnt changed anything but when i installed it and went to my admin panel i got this error

You didn't change anything? You mean you didn't do any of the 30+ edits listed in the install.txt file?

well i installed it using install.php

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”