Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

dougrun wrote: if anyone has a viewtopic.php that works with the attachment mod and the .22 update, please email it to me, i'll gladly host it for others too. slodoug@sbcglobal.net

This wouldn't very usefull as there are a bunch of other files with edits... I'll see about maybe making up a premodified files package for .22 at some point or Brf can do it...
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
unique_kid

Post by unique_kid »

Everything was working before and after the installation. It's when I transfer the /admin, /includes, and the couple of php files, every page is blank.
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

unique_kid wrote: Everything was working before and after the installation. It's when I transfer the /admin, /includes, and the couple of php files, every page is blank.

Are you replacing all files? What program are you using to do the upload? Make sure it's set to Binary transfer.
unique_kid

Post by unique_kid »

DavidIQ wrote:
unique_kid wrote:Everything was working before and after the installation. It's when I transfer the /admin, /includes, and the couple of php files, every page is blank.

Are you replacing all files? What program are you using to do the upload? Make sure it's set to Binary transfer.

I'm using SmartFTP set to binary transfer.
Last edited by unique_kid on Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dougrun

Post by dougrun »

DavidIQ wrote:
dougrun wrote:if anyone has a viewtopic.php that works with the attachment mod and the .22 update, please email it to me, i'll gladly host it for others too. slodoug@sbcglobal.net

This wouldn't very usefull as there are a bunch of other files with edits... I'll see about maybe making up a premodified files package for .22 at some point or Brf can do it...

but it would at least make our existing attachments apear. I'm not concerned with posting new ones until the official premod files come out. Any help is greatly appreciated.
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

dougrun wrote:
DavidIQ wrote:
dougrun wrote:if anyone has a viewtopic.php that works with the attachment mod and the .22 update, please email it to me, i'll gladly host it for others too. slodoug@sbcglobal.net

but it would at least make our existing attachments apear. I'm not concerned with posting new ones until the official premod files come out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Apparently I have nothing better to do... :lol:
http://phpbb.davidiq.com/viewtopic.php?t=32
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

unique_kid wrote:
DavidIQ wrote:
unique_kid wrote:Everything was working before and after the installation. It's when I transfer the /admin, /includes, and the couple of php files, every page is blank.

I'm using SmartFTP set to binary transfer.

And you're replacing the folders with the new ones when it prompts you right?
unique_kid

Post by unique_kid »

I've just figured out the problem (silly mistake) and everything works well.

Thanks for the help!
End of a Shadow
Name: J G

Post by End of a Shadow »

End of a Shadow wrote: Any ways to display the attachment clip on the search.php page? i.e. you click on find new posts since last visit, however by default there is no edits for it to display the paperclip if that thread has an attachment.
dougrun

Post by dougrun »

thanks for the files. Hope its not keeping you from the holidays. I've applied the .22 update, then applied your files and ran its update. I get some wierd results. Atachments show but not the link to download. tried both subsilver and our default subblack. Same thing. editing or postng a new topic gives the attachment box to upload but the buttons to delete, edit, and something else are just blank buttons. I've double checked all files.
http://www.teamidt.net/f/ is the forum.
cooky

Re: New installation

Post by cooky »

DavidIQ wrote:
cooky wrote:yet I've installed the mod_table_inst.php file in the install folder as instructed.

This mod doesn't have a mod_table_inst.php file...

Well this is the list of files I have to upload and marked in red is the one you say isn't there.

# attach_mod/root/download.php -> download.php
# attach_mod/root/uacp.php -> uacp.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_rules.php -> attach_rules.php
# attach_mod/root/admin/admin_attach_cp.php -> admin/admin_attach_cp.php
# attach_mod/root/admin/admin_attachments.php -> admin/admin_attachments.php
# attach_mod/root/admin/admin_extensions.php -> admin/admin_extensions.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/attachment_mod.php -> attach_mod/attachment_mod.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/displaying.php -> attach_mod/displaying.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/index.htm -> attach_mod/index.htm
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/pm_attachments.php -> attach_mod/pm_attachments.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/posting_attachments.php -> attach_mod/posting_attachments.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/constants.php -> attach_mod/includes/constants.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_admin.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_admin.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_attach.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_attach.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_delete.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_delete.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_filetypes.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_filetypes.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_includes.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_includes.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_selects.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_selects.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php -> attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php
# attach_mod/root/attach_mod/includes/index.htm -> attach_mod/includes/index.htm
# attach_mod/root/files/index.php -> files/index.php
# attach_mod/root/images/icon_clip.gif -> images/icon_clip.gif
# attach_mod/root/images/icon_disk.gif -> images/icon_disk.gif
# attach_mod/root/images/icon_disk_gray.gif -> images/icon_disk_gray.gif
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/add_attachment_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/add_attachment_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/posted_attachments_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/posted_attachments_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/posting_attach_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/posting_attach_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/posting_attach_rules.tpl -> templates/subSilver/posting_attach_rules.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/uacp_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/uacp_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/viewtopic_attach_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/viewtopic_attach_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cat_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cat_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_attachments.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_attachments.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_search.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_search.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_user.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_cp_user.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_extension_groups.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_extension_groups.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_extensions.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_extensions.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_forbidden_extensions.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_forbidden_extensions.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_manage_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_manage_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_quota_body.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_quota_body.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/attach_shadow.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/attach_shadow.tpl
# attach_mod/root/templates/subSilver/admin/extension_groups_permissions.tpl -> templates/subSilver/admin/extension_groups_permissions.tpl
# attach_mod/root/language/lang_english/lang_admin_attach.php -> language/lang_english/lang_admin_attach.php
# attach_mod/root/language/lang_english/lang_faq_attach.php -> language/lang_english/lang_faq_attach.php
# attach_mod/root/language/lang_english/lang_main_attach.php -> language/lang_english/lang_main_attach.php
# attach_mod/root/install/mod_table_inst.php -> install/mod_table_inst.php
# attach_mod/root/install/schemas/attach_mysql_basic.sql -> install/schemas/attach_mysql_basic.sql
# attach_mod/root/install/schemas/attach_mysql_schema.sql -> install/schemas/attach_mysql_schema.sql
# attach_mod/root/install/schemas/attach_mssql_basic.sql -> install/schemas/attach_mssql_basic.sql
# attach_mod/root/install/schemas/attach_mssql_schema.sql -> install/schemas/attach_mssql_schema.sql
# attach_mod/root/install/schemas/attach_postgres_basic.sql -> install/schemas/attach_postgres_basic.sql
# attach_mod/root/install/schemas/attach_postgres_schema.sql -> install/schemas/attach_postgres_schema.sql
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

I downloaded the newest version linked at the first page to read the files again to edit for comparison for upgrading my board to 2.0.22. The install folder I have only contains 2 php files.

install.php
update_to_latest.php

So I'm not sure why you'd have that file as it's not in this release package.
bonkerspr

Post by bonkerspr »

DavidIQ wrote:
bonkerspr wrote:I need the attchment mod premoded files for phpBB 2.0.22 , I go to www.opentools.de but the page is closed, I need Another official web page for download this premoded files for this new version urgent.

If they're available they would be at www.sourceforge.net Just do a search for attachment mod.

I serach but i only found thwe premoded files for 2.21 not .22 i need the premoded for the lasted version.
evilledave

pagesart error

Post by evilledave »

I going blind here. I've been working a few days on this guys board fixing things. I have an error that I can't find.

Hacking attempt
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/XXXXXXXpublic_html/phpBB2/admin/pagestart.php on line 35

I don't see an edit for it.

Oh, I tried earlier to post and it wouldn't leave me. I hit the wrong button. Told ya I was going blind. dah
Calculon

Post by Calculon »

My host modified the phpini file and changed these variables

php_value upload_max_filesize 20M
php_value post_max_size 20M

I asked him to set it to 20mb. I still get the error "tried to upload empty file" when i try to upload a 10mb file.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”