Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

balda

Re: SQL HELP

Post by balda »

PLEASE IGNORE...I MISSED THE CHAGES IN THIS FILE, SORRY
balda wrote: Hello, can someone provide me some help with the SQL?, what is wrong?, this was the change to the SQL in the mod, happen in Replay

Thanks, Regards

Code: Select all

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax near '; attach_setup_viewtopic_auth(, ); AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id' at line 4

SELECT t.topic_title, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments FROM phpbb_topics t, phpbb_forums f WHERE t.topic_id = 782 = ''; attach_setup_viewtopic_auth(, ); AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id

Line : 49
File : /home/nas06/j/jtl.co.pt/user/htdocs/forum/includes/topic_review.php
balda

Post by balda »

Sorry for the previsiouses messages, i can not delete them, can someone do that?, i blow up sorry, i wil see in more detail before posting anything...

Relative to the Mod, im i here seeing and seeing but i can´t find any error, the problem is the error is there because i can not view any interface to attach files :? , i dont know what to do from now, the forum works ok, no errors everything ok except off course i cant see any interface :cry:

I have a anonymouse forum in http://jtl.co.pt/forum/viewforum.php?f=36 , with permissions to attach files can someone help on this?...

I runned all the installed scrips ok..

Thanks, Regards
Joao
Last edited by balda on Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

Just installed it, working like a dream.

What an excellent MOD.
oangia

Post by oangia »

n/m .. it just conflicts between mods
:)
balda

Post by balda »

oangia wrote: n/m .. it just conflicts between mods
:)

Anwser for me?..i only have this MOD...
transitbus

Post by transitbus »

I love this mod! Whoever wrote the install instructions should give lessons :wink:

Everything works great. However, (there always is a however) once I attach an image and post it reads a 0 bytes. Could this be because I am running IIS6 on Windows 2003 and the is a security feature that does not read the php ini file or is it more basic I.E. I missed something?

Ok the total file size works and I read the info on giving permissions to the temp folder and to the upload directory but its still 0 bytes. I'll keep trying

* ah crud I'm a dope! I gave permissions to the wrong folder :oops: well all is well

This is now my favoritestest mod ever!
Thanks for proving my point...

Running -> Windows 2003 Standard sp1 :: MS-Sql Server 2000 sp4 :: IIS 6 :: php 4.4.0 isapi mode :: phpbb 2.0.16 <-
transitbus

IIS users - 0 byte fix

Post by transitbus »

One thing though - you only need to put read access to the windows/temp or winnnt/temp folder on Windows 2000 or 2003. Any more and you are opening a huge security hole and you do not want that. (Yeas I know adding read rights to the temp directory is bad enough but at least its not mapped as a virtual path in IIS :wink: )

Running -> Windows 2003 Standard sp1 :: MS-Sql Server 2000 sp4 :: IIS 6 :: php 4.4.0 isapi mode :: phpbb 2.0.16 <-
ben-jammin

Post by ben-jammin »

sounds as if Balda and I have the same problem. any ideas, anybody out there? has anyone else dealt with the same thing?
transitbus

Post by transitbus »

just out of curiosity to ben and balda- do you and if so did you patch and language mods that you have? I know german and english are included but any other and you have to edit them manually unless someone else has.

If you have already done this ignore my post

balda

Post by balda »

I am patching...when donne i will replay and of course no problem to share to group..
transitbus

Post by transitbus »

Found a bug!

When there are 0 attachments the connection throws an error when viewing attachments in the control panel!

in admin_attach_cp.php

there is:

Code: Select all

$sql = "SELECT *
			FROM " . ATTACHMENTS_TABLE . "
			WHERE attach_id = " . $attachments[$i]['attach_id'];
but I don't think you have a error trap for 0

morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Post by morpheus2matrix »

transitbus wrote: Everything works great. However, (there always is a however) once I attach an image and post it reads a 0 bytes. Could this be because I am running IIS6 on Windows 2003 and the is a security feature that does not read the php ini file or is it more basic I.E. I missed something?

maybe this is a problem with the function filesize on your PHP version
Former phpBB MOD-Team Member -

Forgive my bad English :(

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:
transitbus

Post by transitbus »

morpheus2matrix wrote:
transitbus wrote: Everything works great. However, (there always is a however) once I attach an image and post it reads a 0 bytes. Could this be because I am running IIS6 on Windows 2003 and the is a security feature that does not read the php ini file or is it more basic I.E. I missed something?

maybe this is a problem with the function filesize on your PHP version

Nope it was my bad i didn't RTFM! I needed to add read rights to the system temp directory was all

piertiong

Post by piertiong »

Jools wrote:
piertiong wrote:is it possible to stop people from attaching pictures in user specific forums?

Go to your Admin control panel> Forum Admin> Permission> Look up the forum/s you want and set it to advanced mode.
Scroll to the end and you will see Post files/ Download files.

Set the permissions on these to what you want for e.g mod /admin/reg etc.

thanks alot.
dane

Post by dane »

i wish this mod didnt take an hour to do, 1 hour means 2 hours for me :lol:

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”