Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

robjess

Post by robjess »

I did under..
Spooky Biker

Post by Spooky Biker »

robjess wrote: I did under..

okay cool, so after that you just go into your admin panel and thats about it?
civic94vtc

Post by civic94vtc »

I am having a problem with the mod, it installed fine, but it's not letting me post attachments, the 'post a reply' screen looks exactly the same. The only thing that changed was in the admin options, it has -attachments, and -extension. I might be missing something simple, haven't been into php for that long.
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Post by morpheus2matrix »

Skyraider wrote: morpheus, please help with my prob on pg. 157.

can you remind me what is it ?
Former phpBB MOD-Team Member -

Forgive my bad English :(

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Space Penguin wrote: But it's strange cos for about a day it did work, could it be that my host changed it the day after I set up the mod?

looks like you host made some modifications on the server

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

civic94vtc wrote: I am having a problem with the mod, it installed fine, but it's not letting me post attachments, the 'post a reply' screen looks exactly the same. The only thing that changed was in the admin options, it has -attachments, and -extension. I might be missing something simple, haven't been into php for that long.

have you check the permissions of the forums ?

Skyraider

Post by Skyraider »

can you remind me what is it ?

sure. wasn't expecting you to remember, just using a reference :P :lol:

the attach mod will not show up on the post new message page. i'm using Appalachia without premodified files. i've checked the uploads, and they're all fine, and many of the edits. the pages that i checked have been edited correctly.

i used easymod to install it, and the install was apparently successful. then i ran the SQL, and after placing the file in the correct directory, that went fine, too.

strange that it won't show up...
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

could you check on the files which are on your server if the modifications have been made correctly ? (check in first viewtopic.php and viewtopic_body.tpl)

Sammy Sandbag

Post by Sammy Sandbag »

Has anybody got the category mod installed with the Attachment Mod? And if so, are there any problems/conflicts with them? I've already got the category mod installed and am hoping to install the attachment mod with easymod.
-Sammy
Opera

Post by Opera »

i've got both installed and have no problems...

but it would be wise if you do that by yourself rather than easymod :wink:
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Sammy Sandbag wrote: Has anybody got the category mod installed with the Attachment Mod? And if so, are there any problems/conflicts with them? I've already got the category mod installed and am hoping to install the attachment mod with easymod.

both can be installed but you will need to install one of them by hands

karlake

Thumnail creation - problem

Post by karlake »

I have installed the Attachment mod ver 2.3.9 on my phpBB ver 2.0.6 and it works just fine besides from that part of creating thumbnails.

I have installed Image Imagick and it´s working just fine when tested.

Settings in Special categories:
Display Images Inlined: Yes
Create Thumbnail: Yes
Minimum Thumbnail Filesize: 12000 bytes
Make use of GD2 Extension: Yes
Imagick Program (Complete Path): C:/Imagick/convert.exe
Maximum Image Dimensions: 1024 x 768
Image Link Dimensions: 0 x 0

The problem is when I have enabled "Thumbnails" in the forum. I get this error message when trying to attach a picture:

Warning: passthru(): Unable to fork [C:/Imagick/convert.exe -quality 85 -antialias -sample 267x200 "C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/hagaviken/z50/files/zipfer.jpg" +profile "*" "C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/hagaviken/z50/files/thumbs/t_zipfer.jpg"] in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\hagaviken\z50\attach_mod\includes\functions_thumbs.php on line 176

Need help with this, it´s driving me crazy.

//Calle
Quasi

Images not showing for Guests

Post by Quasi »

I noticed the attachments (images) are not showing up with somebody is not logged in. Is there a way around this? I've been looking through all the Control Panel options and can't find anything that would allow/disallow Guest to view attachments. Thanks,
---Q
Space Penguin

Post by Space Penguin »

morpheus2matrix wrote:
Space Penguin wrote:But it's strange cos for about a day it did work, could it be that my host changed it the day after I set up the mod?

looks like you host made some modifications on the server

What would they need to change to allow the filesize to work? Or is it one of thoose things they just wouldn't do.
Space Penguin, Large as life and twice as ugly.
Skyraider

Post by Skyraider »

could you check on the files which are on your server if the modifications have been made correctly ? (check in first viewtopic.php and viewtopic_body.tpl)

checked. both are modded correctly. i don't know if this will help, but here's my forum: http://barrennorth.com/adventure.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”