Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

reidsb

Post by reidsb »

geekgirl101.

thats the same error (1064) I get, but the standard fixes for it don't seem to be working. Let me know if you figure it out.
geekgirl101

Post by geekgirl101 »

morpheus2matrix wrote: which version of the MOD ?

Seems this is not just isolated to clicking on a persons' name from the Memberlist page, it also happens when clicking on the Profile icon.
xbox4414

Post by xbox4414 »

How do you get this mod onto other syles than subSilver? I've tied it by editing the styles code but that doesn't work I get this:
Template->make_filename(): Error - file does not exist

I'm trying it with the Terayon style. Any suggestions? :?

If you got it to work on the Terayon style could you please IM, PM or email me, thanks.

Never mind I got it to work.
-Ray
Coaster Simulators Webmaster
bbq

Post by bbq »

I've used other styles and they work fine, but i haven't used Terayon. I don't think there's any different. Just make sure u paste into the right place with the right code.
xbox4414 wrote: How do you get this mod onto other syles than subSilver? I've tied it by editing the styles code but that doesn't work I get this:
Template->make_filename(): Error - file does not exist

I'm trying it with the Terayon style. Any suggestions? :?

If you got it to work on the Terayon style could you please IM, PM or email me, thanks.

Never mind I got it to work.
bbq

Post by bbq »

How do I make it possible for user to beable to upload the file without the admin have to add them to the list? like earlier version of attachment mode. I'm using 2.3.8.
Alienz

Post by Alienz »

I know that went I set the permission Downloading Files to register users, guest users who look at the post will not see the download table. How can I make it so that it will show the download table but does not allow guest users to download?
nubianniht

Post by nubianniht »

- bump -
Last edited by nubianniht on Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
reidsb

Post by reidsb »

Geekgirl101

I was doing searches on the 1064 error...and after reading many of the posts decided to install phpMyAdmin (someone fixed a similar error with it) since I was going to eventually install it anyway.

In attempting to install, I needed to make a read-only account for it to use...and got the EXACT same 1064 error (minus the attachement mod specific stuff)

The way to fix the error, according to phpMyAdmin, is to run a script call mysql_fix_privilege_tables to update older versions.

I've decided to update to the newest version of MySQL and make sure this script has been run. I will post if this helps my problem. (maybe it will, maybe it won't)

-Edit-
Haven't been able to get that script to work and I have no idea why, but got phpmyadmin working
reidsb

Post by reidsb »

Umm...Ok..

I don't think I changed anything, aside from setting up PHPMyAdmin.

But it works now....

I have no idea why, or whether it will last.
reidsb

Post by reidsb »

Sigh....

This gets weirder by the minute.

It only works when I have phpmyadmin running....

I have already exhausted my little knowledge of php and mysql here. Any advice would be greatly appriciated. I will start looking at more specialized forums on this, as it must be some kind of weird permission thing.

Anyway,

Second. I am STILL getting double posts of the attachments. I have no idea why.

And Third. Larger images are getting corrupted. Seriously corrupted. what could cause this? My bandwidth is 1200/128 DSL, which I'd think is more than adequete for a fairly small image.

Sorry that this just goes on and on.
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Post by morpheus2matrix »

reidsb wrote: Second. I am STILL getting double posts of the attachments. I have no idea why.

check your modifications in posting.php and posting_body.tpl
Former phpBB MOD-Team Member -

Forgive my bad English :(

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:
adzyboy

Post by adzyboy »

I have installed my Attachments mod, have installed using the mod_table-install.php thingy!!

It finished, than I deleted it!!
When I tried to post, I saw nothing to do with the Attachments!!

I looked in the Admin panel in the CTRL Panel.. everything OK
Looked in the Managements section:: I got this on my screen::

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attach_sql_query() in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/a/d/z/adzyboy2/htdocs/attach_mod/includes/functions_selects.php on line 236
This happened on Sync attachments::

Code: Select all

Sync Topics

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: attach_sql_query() in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/a/d/z/adzyboy2/htdocs/attach_mod/includes/functions_attach.php on line 727
Similar things happened in The Extension Topics!!

Plese help!
I have done everything it said to do!
morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Post by morpheus2matrix »

@ adzyboy : check if you have uploaded all the files of the MOD
Former phpBB MOD-Team Member -

Forgive my bad English :(

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:
egwin4fun

Post by egwin4fun »

how the hell does any 1 manage to install that cor i find it amazing lookin through al those installations folders well plz could sum 1 add me to msn and help me do it il tell them my admin pass and everything
adzyboy

Post by adzyboy »

mmm...

I'll be happy to do it!
Once I have sorted mine out!

I'd be glad to help someone out!

(Back off people... This ones mine!!) :lol:

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”