Page 1095 of 1475

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:23 am
by ivirtua
OK I think I have the latest version... there hasnt been a release since april has there?
My problem...
You can upload a file/image/whetever fine, ut the image or file does not display in the post, however the download link works.
You can also see the attachment area in topic review and preview but not the actual post...
Im having the same problem as many here: http://www.opentools.de/board/viewtopic.php?t=4981 and also I have tried the postrow switch there. I am using phpbb 2.0.21 and thr latest version of this mod on a modded (not vanilla) board. :D

How can I fix this?

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:52 pm
by DavidIQ
killyouall wrote: there is already

Then you need to set the permissions on it to read/write/execute all (chmod to 777 as I said already).

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:54 pm
by DavidIQ
Aliniuz wrote:
DavidIQ wrote:
Aliniuz wrote:I have a big big problem with the attachment MOD !
When I or a simple user want to attach an image to the post after we attach the image and after we post and review the message the image doesn't appears !! What should I do ?
Please its urgent ! Thanks.

Do you have a redirection mod where it skips the confirmation page after the posting?

yes I have . why ?

It skips the posting of the file to the message.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:58 pm
by DavidIQ
ivirtua wrote: OK I think I have the latest version... there hasnt been a release since april has there?
My problem...
You can upload a file/image/whetever fine, ut the image or file does not display in the post, however the download link works.
You can also see the attachment area in topic review and preview but not the actual post...
Im having the same problem as many here: http://www.opentools.de/board/viewtopic.php?t=4981 and also I have tried the postrow switch there. I am using phpbb 2.0.21 and thr latest version of this mod on a modded (not vanilla) board. :D

How can I fix this?

I ask you the same question as I did someone else just yesterday...do you have a redirection mod? If you do this skips the actual attaching of the file to the post.

I have to add that I don't know that you're welcome to ask for support here in light of your removal of the phpBB copyrights from your board:
http://forum.ivirtuaforums.com/

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:12 pm
by killyouall
DavidIQ wrote:
killyouall wrote:there is already

Then you need to set the permissions on it to read/write/execute all (chmod to 777 as I said already).



i ment that for everythign it is set to that

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:35 pm
by Jim_UK
DavidIQ wrote: I have to add that I don't know that you're welcome to ask for support here in light of your removal of the phpBB copyrights from your board:


This is quite correct.
If you want support here then you must as requested leave the copyright intact.

Jim

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:51 pm
by The Snoman
The Snoman wrote: What is they lastest version of this that has a EZ Mod freindly install file with it? I used such a version last year but I seem to have misplaced it. Someone had tweaked the install file to be EZ Mod friendly.


I never did hear if someone had a answer to this.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:03 pm
by scoobysrt
I dont want any thmbnails and yes i did read the mod description its not what i want,

Thanks anyway,

To find your attachment mod version number go to the attachment control panel and its stated under that,

1 byte of file size would be too big if your host has cancelled uploads,

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 pm
by ptheyser
maybe they should add the search topic mod to this forum, maybe not.

anyhow, just wanted to ask where I can find the default AUTH_ATTACH value for each of the "Simple Mode" auth levels, ie. public, registered, registered[hidden], etc. It's not in the admin/admin_forumauth.php like all the other fields, ie. view, read, post, edit, etc. I had to edit that file for the topic calendar mod, but attach mod instruction didn't tell me to do so.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:25 pm
by ivirtua
If you want support here then you must as requested leave the copyright intact.

Ok no problems, I was under a different impression I have seen other sites with edited footers no problems there :D I have added a phpBB Copyright Notice.
I ask you the same question as I did someone else just yesterday...do you have a redirection mod? If you do this skips the actual attaching of the file to the post.


I think I do have a redirection yes, but... the file is uploaded and is shown in preview. Is there a workaround code?
I am not sure I actually installed a mod that is meant to do that... Im sure phpbb.com does it too :?

How can I solve it?

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:42 pm
by DavidIQ
The Snoman wrote:
The Snoman wrote:What is they lastest version of this that has a EZ Mod freindly install file with it? I used such a version last year but I seem to have misplaced it. Someone had tweaked the install file to be EZ Mod friendly.


I never did hear if someone had a answer to this.

There's no such version that I'm aware of. I do remember seeing someone having posted a install.txt file compatible with easymod but you'd have to fish for it in this thread.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:44 pm
by DavidIQ
scoobysrt wrote: I dont want any thmbnails and yes i did read the mod description its not what i want,

Thanks anyway,

I guess a thumbnail (a resized image of your original picture) isn't the same as:
soobysrt wrote: How do i get it to resize the attachment if its an image and that image is too big?

If you're looking to have it resize the picture without creating a thumbnail (which by the way you can set to whatever size you want) then you're wanting to have it resize by using the IMG tags which would definitely require a mod to this mod. Sorry....

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:51 pm
by DavidIQ
ptheyser wrote: anyhow, just wanted to ask where I can find the default AUTH_ATTACH value for each of the "Simple Mode" auth levels, ie. public, registered, registered[hidden], etc. It's not in the admin/admin_forumauth.php like all the other fields, ie. view, read, post, edit, etc. I had to edit that file for the topic calendar mod, but attach mod instruction didn't tell me to do so.

:?: :?: :?: :?:
This is in the install.txt file:

Code: Select all

# 
#-----[ OPEN ]---------------------------------------------
# 
admin/admin_forumauth.php

# 
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------------------
# around line 72
$forum_auth_const = array(AUTH_ALL, AUTH_REG, AUTH_ACL, AUTH_MOD, AUTH_ADMIN);

# 
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]---------------------------------------
# 
attach_setup_forum_auth($simple_auth_ary, $forum_auth_fields, $field_names);

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:27 pm
by DavidIQ
ivirtua wrote: I think I do have a redirection yes, but... the file is uploaded and is shown in preview. Is there a workaround code?
I am not sure I actually installed a mod that is meant to do that... Im sure phpbb.com does it too :?

How can I solve it?

phpBB doesn't do this...no.

I should mark this as a favorite. Try this and see if it fixes you up:

Code: Select all

#
#-----[ OPEN ]---------------------------------------------
#
posting.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------------------
#
message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $return_message);

#
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]---------------------------------------
#
redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id, true);

#
#-----[ OPEN ]---------------------------------------------
#
functions_post.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------------------
#
redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id, true);

#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]---------------------------------------
#
//redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id, true);

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:10 pm
by Aliniuz
DavidIQ wrote:
Aliniuz wrote:
DavidIQ wrote:
Aliniuz wrote:I have a big big problem with the attachment MOD !
When I or a simple user want to attach an image to the post after we attach the image and after we post and review the message the image doesn't appears !! What should I do ?
Please its urgent ! Thanks.

Do you have a redirection mod where it skips the confirmation page after the posting?

yes I have . why ?

It skips the posting of the file to the message.

And what modifications should I do to have this redirect mod installed and also to post the file to the message ?