Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Re: Attachment Mod

Post by DavidIQ »

viewtopic_attach_body.tpl. Look in the stream section in that file.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
habanerolexi

Post by habanerolexi »

Thank you very much, now it works.
kumaweb

Post by kumaweb »

anyone try this on 2.0.22?
slove1106

Post by slove1106 »

I don't think it's just this mod I'm having a problem with. I think it started when I tried to install EM but this isn't EM specific that's why I'm not posting it in Area 51... Anyway, everytime I try to automatically install this mod through the install page, I get this error... (Also an error I get when I try to use easymod to install any mod...) I think I messed something up with that install... This is my fourth forum and I've never had a problem with any installs (I usually do them by hand... this is only the second time I've tried EM, the first time it worked... but I never really used it...) I fully uninstalled EM and installed it again and I'm having problems even past just that mod, now I'm getting this error with the attachment mod install...

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Warning: main(./../extension.inc) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: main(./../extension.inc) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './../extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: main(./../common.) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 18

Warning: main(./../common.) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 18

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './../common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 18

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/truevis/public_html/forums/attachment_mod/install/install.php on line 20
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Why is your install folder inside an attachment_mod folder?
There is nothing in the instructions that say to create an attachment_mod folder....
slove1106

Post by slove1106 »

Actually, I'd found out what the problem was, I forgot to say nevermind. Thanks :). I'm still not done with the install though so I might be back. lol.
Cp299

Post by Cp299 »

I think I have found a bug - can anyone help?

When you edit a users account via the ACP, the drop-down box for their attach limits automatically sets to the default (on my forum, "Standard 2mb"). This is annoying as I have a group for users that is set to 20mb of space, and every time I edit their account individually I have to change it manually to "Not Assigned" otherwise it sets it to 2mb by default.

Does anyone know how to set the drop down box to a value of my choice? Which file do I edit and where?
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

hi any way one can allow attachments in email tab below posts too...
boogooloo1

Post by boogooloo1 »

G'day all,

Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome MOD!!! Seems to be working great so far :D
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

Apart from the above email atachments query , i asked this one last month....any suggestions?
abhishek1711 wrote:hi im using since mod on my forum and it works perfect. really a gr8 mod , one of the most really really useful mods.

however when i upload images it shows as an attached file - how can i get it to show the image itself(with resizing to prevent large images if possible

also i dnt want these images to be at end of the post , rather user should be able to put the image in between posts specially for the LOGO Contests i run on the forum
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

And it was answered. You need to change the display method to inline for images. And look in Special Categories in the ACP for your other question.
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

sir i alrdy had tried that , but didnt work

plz have a look at screenshot of my settings http://www.ibsrocks.com/acp.JPG

also can i enable attachments in emails sent through the email tab on bottom of posts?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

What about the settings in Extension Groups? Did you try changing that one?
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

what settings should i change?
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

The download mode for the Images group which is what I have been talking about all along... :?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”