[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

erlkoenig

problem with CashMod221

Post by erlkoenig » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:05 pm

Hello!

First: My English is not good (I'm German), but I hope you can find a solution for my problem with "CashMod221".
I've uploaded CashMod completely and i ran the mySQL-file.
But when I go into the admin menu od my forum, it appears this text:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cash_menucat in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/multitausch/admin/admin_cash.php on line 31

I've uploaded this file, admin-cash.php , on the right place and I really don't know, what the reason for this mistake can be!

Have you got a solution for my problem?
That would be very nice!

seacow

Post by seacow » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:21 pm

Im using phpBB 2.0.6.

I have to uninstall this mod, what is the best way to do it?

Vilu Daskar

Post by Vilu Daskar » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:31 pm

Vilu Daskar wrote: My problem is probably very simple - a missing image in memberlist...

I have three different currencies (actually, I use them as RPG fields...) and that has widened the memberlist file.

With the themes I am using, the bottom of the memberlist is missing some images (see the problem here - the brown part the arrow is pointing to is meant to have an image in it)

Which file do I have to edit to get the images back onto the bottom bar?

Also, is there a way that the images only display on the top, not above every number?

TTFN,

Vilu Daskar

Bump. I really need this question answered!
I am me. Fear me.

auron8785

Post by auron8785 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:38 pm

I having this problem when trying to install with easymod. When i click proceed this is the error it gives me

Critical Error

Could not perform improperly formed COPY command.
copy admin/admin_cash.php to admin/admin_cash.php
MOD script line #91 :: FAQ :: Report
Live life to the fullest...
Dont forget who you are...
You'll never know until you walk in their shoes...

Cronikeys

Post by Cronikeys » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:22 pm

GREAT mod :D I love it :D I use it in all my forums because it gets members to think their posts are worth something :D lol

biblaev

PLEASE HELP!

Post by biblaev » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:31 pm

Please help me! install mod cash and when I load memberlist, script gives out a mistake:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/moscowb/public_html/forum/memberlist.php on line 68

When I load viewtopic, script gives out a mistake:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/moscowb/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 397

In what a problem, please help!

Oh ~

Post by Oh ~ » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:20 am

Why can't display anything here ?

erlkoenig

Re: problem with CashMod221

Post by erlkoenig » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:02 pm

erlkoenig wrote: Hello!

First: My English is not good (I'm German), but I hope you can find a solution for my problem with "CashMod221".
I've uploaded CashMod completely and i ran the mySQL-file.
But when I go into the admin menu od my forum, it appears this text:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cash_menucat in /usr/export/www/vhosts/funnetwork/hosting/multitausch/admin/admin_cash.php on line 31

I've uploaded this file, admin-cash.php , on the right place and I really don't know, what the reason for this mistake can be!

Have you got a solution for my problem?
That would be very nice!

Have you got an answer?
It's really important!

HPWizardry.com Forums

Post by HPWizardry.com Forums » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:23 pm

Q-Zar wrote: Those [ ] would be where the links "donate" and "edot" are.
make sure you uploaded lang_cash.php to the correct place.

JPod

Post by JPod » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:39 pm

Im using EasyMOD...when i click process i get this error

General Error
Critical Error:
Function Trace: main[1]->modio_prep[2]

FTP ERROR: login failed

??Ive installed other mods using EasyMOD.. only with cashmod do i get this..FTP info is correct. ANY ideas? Thanks

dr.White

Post by dr.White » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:52 am

HI !

I used easymod to install CashMod and everything went fine but in my ACP I cant see any changes !

I cant see any CashMod Button or anything else

I checked every file if the changes ware made and they are like written in the readme.... dont understand it

edit:
well I must say nothing is fine...

everytime i try to do something i get this message

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Class template_plus: Cannot inherit from undefined class template in /www/htdocs/bssrlskn/phpBB/includes/classes_cash.php on line 40
can some1 give me a hint plz

greetings

Vilu Daskar

Post by Vilu Daskar » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:45 am

Vilu Daskar wrote: My problem is probably very simple - a missing image in memberlist...

I have three different currencies (actually, I use them as RPG fields...) and that has widened the memberlist file.

With the themes I am using, the bottom of the memberlist is missing some images (see the problem here - the brown part the arrow is pointing to is meant to have an image in it)

Which file do I have to edit to get the images back onto the bottom bar?

Also, is there a way that the images only display on the top, not above every number?

TTFN,

Vilu Daskar

Please?? I really want to get an answer to this! It is a great MOD in all other ways. Works great!! I just have this one problem in the memberlist!!!
I am me. Fear me.

guylon

Post by guylon » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:20 am

I keep getting "division by zero" when posting, deleting post, and in acp =\

It happened somehow when i had two currencies, I removed one and the problems' gone .. oh well. Nice mod.

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:07 pm

dr.White wrote: everytime i try to do something i get this message

Fatal error: Class template_plus: Cannot inherit from undefined class template in /www/htdocs/bssrlskn/phpBB/includes/classes_cash.php on line 40

This one has been asked dozens of times, do a search on "template_plus" in this section of the forum, author me or Xore, and you should get your answer.
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.

(¯`·._.·[LaZaRuS]·._.·´¯)

Post by (¯`·._.·[LaZaRuS]·._.·´¯) » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:00 pm

dr.White wrote: HI !

I used easymod to install CashMod and everything went fine but in my ACP I cant see any changes !

I cant see any CashMod Button or anything else

I checked every file if the changes ware made and they are like written in the readme.... dont understand it

edit:
well I must say nothing is fine...

everytime i try to do something i get this message

can some1 give me a hint plz

greetings

Hi,

I have the same problem as this fella, although I cannot find the post that Q-ZAR is reffering to...

Please can Somone guide me..

ALso Im using SubSilver at the moment, however im trying to incorporate the mod into ICGstation, however cannot find some of the entries in the templates...

I heard that this mod can be used with most template styles, using EM, however i cannot use EM, so im installing it manually..

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”