[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

phpbbnewbieman

Post by phpbbnewbieman »

Thanks Desbrina

Peter77s

Post by Peter77s »

upgraded board from 2.0.11 to 2.0.16 cash works fine. but its not all its cracked up to be for me.

I find it kind of borring.

maybe if I had more members might make it more intresting.

*shrugs*

Snowboardalliance

Post by Snowboardalliance »

Weird error. On a fresh Board with cash MOD, I make a long post and get the points, then delete it myself. This should make my points deduct back to zero, but there are remaining parts like 0.3
It's not a huge problem, but can it be fixed?
Also, can the cash reset be made to count not only topics, but characters?

Vierna

Post by Vierna »

I just installed the Cash Mod to my site, but now users cannot register. Anytime someone tries to register, they gte an error saying "Sorry, confirmation code is incorrect" though there is no confirmation code there. I tried to take that option off in the admin panel, but I can't even find anything about a confirmation code. Anyone know how to fix this?

THFC53

Post by THFC53 »

Fatal Error Updating User Info!

Thats what i get when i want to buy something free in the shop and when its not free, even for $1, it sais i "havent got enough points to purchase item"

Any help, i think i use EasyMod as i havent got a clue where the stuff u guys are talking about are :oops:

Leviathan2005

Post by Leviathan2005 »

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cash_menucat in /home/w/wwetipping.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/admin/admin_cash.php on line 31

im getting this error when i try to access my cash mod.

Ive followed the proper install procedure, ran sql_install.php and even installed easy mod to ensure the cash mod was actually installed properly. EM didnt detect the cash mod, And to top it off the file mentioned in the error IS IN THE PHPBB DIRECTORY WHERE IT SHOULD BE so i really dont understand why it continues to give me problems.

theanimewizard

Post by theanimewizard »

When cash is disabled in forums, it shows this

You earned for that post.

Since no cash is earned, how do i make it so that doesnt display at all?

CrazyFretz

Post by CrazyFretz »

does anyone have any knowledge or links of how to implement macromedia flash into cashMOD?

basically, im trying to update the user's cash inside of the flash file. and possibly display the user's cash in the .swf (flash file)

is this possible?

any help or firm kicks in the right direction wud be much appriciated :D
www.CoolCrazyStuff.co.uk - a work in development!

Otaku23

Post by Otaku23 »

I can't find common.php... :?: :?: :?:

auroraalpha

Parse Error

Post by auroraalpha »

Since I want to get it done right I first read the readme. Then I shoved everything into admin/mod/

Then I ran easy mod and I found an sql error, so i came here and your trouble shooting worked perfectly running the sql instaler.

However I know get:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/aurora/public_html/gamers/viewtopic.php on line 1387

I looked at the files in dreamweaver and all I see is: );

I tried deledting the colon but it didn't help. I also have several other mods so here is the code +- 10 lines (1377-1397)
'IP' => $ip,
'DELETE_IMG' => $delpost_img,
'DELETE' => $delpost,

'L_MINI_POST_ALT' => $mini_post_alt,

'U_MINI_POST' => $mini_post_url,
//-- mod : categories hierarchy ------------------------------------------------
//-- delete
// 'U_POST_ID' => $postrow[$i]['post_id'])
);

$cm_viewtopic->post_vars($postrow[$i],$userdata,$forum_id

// );
// }
//-- add
'U_POST_ID' => $postrow[$i]['post_id'],
'U_UNREAD_POST' => $config->url('viewtopic', array(POST_POST_URL => $postrow[$i]['post_id'], 'unmark' => 'post'), true),
));
$template->set_switch('postrow.unmark_read', $cookie_setup['keep_unreads']);

The start is the end of an array. Any help would be apreached, sorry if I did something wrong.

THFC53

Post by THFC53 »

Ok people i'm no computer nerd expert so i'll explain what ive done and pls pls pls can someone help me :oops:

I have version 2.2.2. I changed the configuration of cash mod in cash Admin, to "on". After i created a currency and a shop. I edited my cash so i could have enough to buy stuff but when i tried it said: "Sorry but you dont have enough points to purchase that!". So i made the price of a few items to '0' but when i tried to buy one of those items it said "Fatal Error Updating User Info!".

Pls i'm begging for help here from someone :wink:

Chachu

Post by Chachu »

hehe i had the same problem

all you have to is tht you creat a new currency with any name but the field name should be user_points

now you have two currencies now copy the old one to the new one and delete the old one
and ur shop will work...

Funtastik

Post by Funtastik »

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am totally new to working this mod. I was wondering if there is a way for the admin to track all purchases made within the shop.

You see, I'm trying to make a "Forum Pass" item, which will allow the user who purchases it into a private access forum. However, to do that I would need to know who's bought one, so I can grant them access, right?

I'd really appreciate any help on this issue. Thank you.

x-confuzzeld

Post by x-confuzzeld »

DOES THIS MOD ONLY WORK FOR PHPBB 2.0.10 COS I WAS TRYIN TO GET IT WORK ON 2.0.16 N IT WONT WORK. CAN ANY1 HELP????

Swerve1000

Post by Swerve1000 »

x-confuzzeld wrote: DOES THIS MOD ONLY WORK FOR PHPBB 2.0.10 COS I WAS TRYIN TO GET IT WORK ON 2.0.16 N IT WONT WORK. CAN ANY1 HELP????

Yes mate. it took me ages, esaymod misses a lot. You need to put in the code yourself really mate to make sure. Also make sure your themes are in before adding it also.

PM me and I'll try my best to help you if you want :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”