[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Swerve1000

Post by Swerve1000 »

happypappy wrote: I have EVERYTHING working perfectly.....BUT 2 things i need answered......i have added a bunch of cash to my admin username so i could buy some of the features and see if they work......well i bought a colored username and that worked fine.....tried the glow and shadow with no luck.....what exactly should i look for to fix that problem....also in veiwprofile isnt iot supposed to list what items you have purchased?.....all it says is ITEMS as a link and then underneath it has the name of the cash with amount to the right and under that is the {modify users cash or the donate cash link}.....isnt there supposed to be images displayed?......thanx

Which Mod allows you to get the coloured username etc mate?

Gargen

Post by Gargen »

I dled the thing set it up with no issues then i set up all the stuff to my likings with the ability for people to donate to eachother, then i gave my admins 50 each just to test it out then one of them points out that there are two brackets but no donate button, the answer to this could be right under my nose but i cant find it could someone please help me

Snakegamer

Post by Snakegamer »

I hace a new error does anybody know what de error is?
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/michel/domains/michaelvijgen.nl/public_html/forum/language/lang_dutch/lang_cash.php on line 290

Code: Select all

// Cash Mod Log Text 
// Note: there isn't really a whole lot i can do about it, if languages use 
a 
// grammar that requires these arguments (%s) to be in a different order, 
it's stuck in 
// this order. The up side is that this is about 10x more comprehensive than 
the 
// last way i did it. 
//

This are Rule 287 to 295 of that file.
How do i fix it??

kdunn

Post by kdunn »

Snowboardalliance wrote: Also, can the cash reset be made to count not only topics, but characters?

Any help here?

malykazio

Post by malykazio »

Thery is so many posts here...Does anyone know of Cash mod works with Attachment mod? I mean, may there be cash given for an attached file?

Snowboardalliance

Post by Snowboardalliance »

Gargen wrote: I dled the thing set it up with no issues then i set up all the stuff to my likings with the ability for people to donate to eachother, then i gave my admins 50 each just to test it out then one of them points out that there are two brackets but no donate button, the answer to this could be right under my nose but i cant find it could someone please help me

Probably because you didn't add the lines to the lang files. always double check your modding.

Gargen

Post by Gargen »

Snowboardalliance wrote:
Gargen wrote:I dled the thing set it up with no issues then i set up all the stuff to my likings with the ability for people to donate to eachother, then i gave my admins 50 each just to test it out then one of them points out that there are two brackets but no donate button, the answer to this could be right under my nose but i cant find it could someone please help me

Probably because you didn't add the lines to the lang files. always double check your modding.

i edited everything it said to edit, so what should i do (i know im kinda a newb) but it didnt say to add anything to the language files, so what im a supposed to add

psprofi

Post by psprofi »

when we get a allowance addon?

Gargen

Post by Gargen »

anyone got any thoughts on my problem

zubair

Post by zubair »

I NEED HELP
i installed that and then SHOP mod
but when i go and buy something it says i dont have enough cash when i do
i have 100000 cash and the object costs 40

Snowboardalliance

Post by Snowboardalliance »

Gargen wrote:
Snowboardalliance wrote:
Gargen wrote:I dled the thing set it up with no issues then i set up all the stuff to my likings with the ability for people to donate to eachother, then i gave my admins 50 each just to test it out then one of them points out that there are two brackets but no donate button, the answer to this could be right under my nose but i cant find it could someone please help me

i edited everything it said to edit, so what should i do (i know im kinda a newb) but it didnt say to add anything to the language files, so what im a supposed to add

Nevermind, but you probably didn't upload the lang_cash.php file, or it is not in the correct directory. That is where the words like donate should be.

zerokewlz

Post by zerokewlz »

Hello, this mod would be very useful IF I could get it installed... For some reason this board I am using is given me a hell of a lot of trouble with esaymod while the others I use are not...

Anyways, with this mod I had remove
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
# in subSilver, the full line is
# <td class="catBottom" colspan="8" height="28">&nbsp;</td>
#
colspan="8"

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]------------------------------------------
#

#
#-----[ IN-LINE REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
{NUM_COLUMNS}

From the installer for the memberlist (tpl) page for the helius mod, but thats not my question.

I went through and updated the database settings to include my prefix and when i tried to upload the sql I got this error:
Error

SQL-query :

INSERT INTO ms_config( config_name, config_value )
VALUES (

'cash_disable', 0
)

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry 'cash_disable' for key 1

That area of the file looks like:

Code: Select all

# 
#-----[ SQL ]------------------------------------------
#
#   If you don't know how to execute sql queries, then copy
#   sql_install.php into your phpbb directory and run it.
#   (assuming you use mysql or mssql)
#
#   If you don't use mysql or mssql, you'll have to edit these queries accordingly
# 
#   If you have a different table prefix then change this command accordingly. 
#   I have used the default table prefix! 
# 
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_disable',0);
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_display_after_posts',1);
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_post_message','You earned %s for that post');
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_disable_spam_num',10);
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_disable_spam_time',24);
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_disable_spam_message','You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post');
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_installed','yes');
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_version','2.2.2');
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_adminbig','0');
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('cash_adminnavbar','1');
INSERT INTO ms_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('points_name','Points');
What is causing this,

zerk

Gargen

Post by Gargen »

Snowboardalliance wrote:
Gargen wrote:
Snowboardalliance wrote:

Nevermind, but you probably didn't upload the lang_cash.php file, or it is not in the correct directory. That is where the words like donate should be.

i put the lang_cash.php in /phpbb/language/lang_english

Gargen

Post by Gargen »

anybody

Gargen

Post by Gargen »

Gargen wrote:
Snowboardalliance wrote:
Gargen wrote:
Snowboardalliance wrote:

i put the lang_cash.php in /phpbb/language/lang_english

bump?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”