[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

James78

Re: 'Cash Mod Allowances'

Post by James78 »

awaeraas wrote: In one of the configuration menus for the Cash Mod, there's a field where you can automaticly give daily, weekly or monthly allowances to users of your forum.

On top of that menu it says that you need a 'Cash Mod Allowances' mod for it to work. I am wondering what mod this is, cause I cannot find a mod like that anywhere and it's not posted in the "Add-ons" section of this thread.

Thanks in advance
awaeraas

same for me. also, the allowances thing requires the pseudo cron. but still, you need the plug in to make it work, which is what I'm still looking for.
James78 wrote: Hey, cool mod, but I have a question. How do you use the events function, and also, what does it do? thanks

Any help?

stickerboy
Former Team Member
Name: Kenny Cameron

Post by stickerboy »

The allowance MOD was abandoned a while ago.
As for event, i'm not sure sorry :\
I'm a web-designing code-decrypting tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || phpBB Snippets ||
Formerly known as cherokee red

IF_TD

Post by IF_TD »

IF_TD wrote: When trying to play a game it says I don't have enough points. If I turn off the point system on the games, then you can play the games just fine, but it will not work with the point system on.

The points work just fine in other parts of my forum. You can get them by posting, and it works with the petshop and the lottery just fine too. But when it comes to the games, it just will not work.

Please, please can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Okay, gonna try one more time. Anyone have any hints or tips to help me get this working correctly?

snoopy11hk

Post by snoopy11hk »

it crashs CH MOD, how can i do?????
(viewtopic.php)

James78

Post by James78 »

yone else know about (and how to use) the events function in the acp?

wakasm

Post by wakasm »

I just installed this MOD using EasyMOD and Now I get this problem any time I try to view a post or profile.....

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

I have the newest upgrade 2.0.17
I only use SubSilver
The only other mods I have are EASY Mod and the Spell checker MOD.

I was just installing this to see what it was like and now I am terrified I ruined the whole forum!

Thanks for any and all help....

wakasm

Post by wakasm »

sorry for the double post, someone imed me and helped me fix it. I didn't realize that I had to install on my SQL database too....

-jdk-

Post by -jdk- »

We have this updated for 2.0.17 yet?

jerx

negative cash amounts not working

Post by jerx »

I set this option to no, but you can still have negative cash amounts. I double checked the modifications, but I cannot find any mistake.

Does anybody know a solution?

Or does anybody at least know answers to these questions? Maybe these answers help me fix the problem.
1. In phpbb_config table is a value called points_name. This was empty in my database, so I edited it to "Points" which was the default value of the sql update script. What is this supposed to be set to?
2. Where is the allow_negative setting stored? I don' t see it in the database.
3. In which file does the negative cash checking take place?

alexjustdoit

help

Post by alexjustdoit »

were is the bank and shop in my forum help please and what is the latest version of this cash mod thats higher that 2.2.2.?

thenextbigthing05

Post by thenextbigthing05 »

Users are earning double the points they should. after you press submit and the message comes up You have earnd %s for that post, well that message is shown twice like this:

Awesome!! you've just earned 3.08 for that post!
Awesome!! you've just earned 3.08 for that post!

And then they actually recieve 6.16 instead of 3.08, why is this and how do i fix it??

Thanks,
~Josh

PLEASE I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!

:: Marvin

Post by :: Marvin »

I have this problem:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in functions_
post.php when i post or delete an post.

Code: Select all

this is line 380-400 
$poll_option_id++; 
} 
} 

if ($delete_option_sql != '') 
{ 
$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
WHERE vote_option_id IN ($delete_option_sql) 
AND vote_id = $poll_id"; 
if (!$db->sql_query($sql)) 
{ 
message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error deleting pruned poll options', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql); 
} 
} 
} 
$cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message); 
$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">'; 
$message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br />' . $cash_message . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>'); 

return false; 
} 
What have i done wrong? can somebody help me out?

stickerboy
Former Team Member

Re: help

Post by stickerboy »

alexjustdoit wrote: were is the bank and shop in my forum help please and what is the latest version of this cash mod thats higher that 2.2.2.?

The bank and shops are seperate MODs - you'll have to check the MODs database here or phpbbhack.com to find them.
Currently, version 2.2.2 is the lates version AFAIK :)

this is my code for functions post -

$poll_option_id++;
			}
		}

if ($delete_option_sql != '')
		{
			$sql = "DELETE FROM " . VOTE_RESULTS_TABLE . " 
				WHERE vote_option_id IN ($delete_option_sql) 
					AND vote_id = $poll_id";
			if (!$db->sql_query($sql))
			{
				message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error deleting pruned poll options', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
			}
		}
	}

$cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message);

$meta = '<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="3;url=' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">';
	$message = $lang['Stored'] . '<br />' . $cash_message . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_view_message'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id . '">', '</a>') . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($lang['Click_return_forum'], '<a href="' . append_sid("viewforum.$phpEx?" . POST_FORUM_URL . "=$forum_id") . '">', '</a>');

return false;
}

Post by :: Marvin »

that's the problem

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/designs.coconia.net/phpbb/includes/functions_post.php on line 357
Te code you posted doesn't work, somhow there is no GLOBALS['cm_posting'] Where can i set one or find that one? If i know where it is i can fix it myself i think.

[EDIT] Never mind, I've placed 2 lines of codes on the wrong place sorry :S it's working now.

stickerboy
Former Team Member

Post by stickerboy »

glad you have it sorted now :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”