[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

HCP

Post by HCP »

daisy84 wrote:
HCP wrote:The currency on my memberlist isn't showing :(
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1708/window1dj.gif

I have enabled the Cash Mod in the Admin panel, and there are members on my forum (including myself) do have some "earnings", but they're not showing on the memberlist. It does show in all the other places. How do I fix it?

Did you forget to edit the memberlist_body.tpl?

I did edit memberlist_body.tpl, and I didn't fiddle with anything else. I'm not sure what is wrong, and I have enabled the cash to display on the memberlist. It just isn't showing... :(
Rotomagus

Post by Rotomagus »

I have this problem and don't know how to fix....
HELP ME!
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cash_menucat in /home/webcindario/pspcomunity/admin/admin_cash.php on line 31
dcz

Post by dcz »

Rotomagus wrote: I have this problem and don't know how to fix....
HELP ME!
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cash_menucat in /home/webcindario/pspcomunity/admin/admin_cash.php on line 31

using xs mod ?

phpBB SEO || phpBB3 SEO Premod || SEO phpBB3
GYM Sitemaps & RSS for phpBB3: GYM Sitemaps & RSS
james0264

Re: Urgent request ...

Post by james0264 »

Come on guys! Please help ...
In post [url=http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=94055&start=7139]7139[/url], james0264 wrote: I have been studing teh source code mentioned here, but I still cannot find a valid working variable which contains the user's credits. I have tried all of the variables supplied in the mod, but each and every one of them produced an error, "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object". I really want to keep things simple, could I be told the variable which contains the user's cash? Sorry about double posting the same topic, but I'm getting rather frustrated about the complexity of the cash mod. Very good for enhancing the security, but hard to make furthur adjustments. By the way, my forum only has one cash currency, if that would help anyhow. Many thanks, James.
Flash Fantom

Mod trouble...

Post by Flash Fantom »

Hey, I have the cash mod installed on my forum and I have found some sort of a bug. I installed the mod using easymod a while ago. When I restored my database to an earlier time, the memberlist and the page where you view a topic stopped working. One of my partners has posted another topic on the subject here. Please help me with this!
dcz

Re: Mod trouble...

Post by dcz »

Flash Fantom wrote: Hey, I have the cash mod installed on my forum and I have found some sort of a bug. I installed the mod using easymod a while ago. When I restored my database to an earlier time, the memberlist and the page where you view a topic stopped working. One of my partners has posted another topic on the subject here. Please help me with this!

I bet that your backup did only have one type of points declared where you set up two after. One is missing in config => error (if the thread you mentionned is really talking about your pb).

Conclusion, do backups every time you change anything, if not do it everyday! you'll never have too many of them !

I don't know if it would be easy to set an extra money through phpmyadmin, or to cancel the second one in phpbbusers, something must be doable ...

phpBB SEO || phpBB3 SEO Premod || SEO phpBB3
GYM Sitemaps & RSS for phpBB3: GYM Sitemaps & RSS
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

daisy84 wrote: Thank you everyone for the help. I am still a bit confused.
I want this Mod to show $ won for playing games 0n profileview body and on memberlist.

I want another for gaining posting points. Same thing, to show on profileview body and on memberlist.

That's kind of stepping into the Arcade mod area I think. I would recommend going to the Arcade MOD development site ( Defenders ) they are currently taking suggestions on new features for the next arcade mod version :P
ridinhighspeeds

Post by ridinhighspeeds »

I'm sorry if I don't understand correctly, but is their a way to set this up so users just earn points instead of cash? I just installed the referral plus mod and it says that I need the points or cash mod in order to setup contests.

Basically I would like to give away gift cards, prizes to my users who refer the most people in whatever timeframe I choose. Is their just a points system that will work with the referral plus mod, or do I have to use the cash mod?
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

Code: Select all

CashMod223a.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
anyone else has this problem?
Flash Fantom

Re: Mod trouble...

Post by Flash Fantom »

dcz wrote:
Flash Fantom wrote:Hey, I have the cash mod installed on my forum and I have found some sort of a bug. I installed the mod using easymod a while ago. When I restored my database to an earlier time, the memberlist and the page where you view a topic stopped working. One of my partners has posted another topic on the subject here. Please help me with this!

I bet that your backup did only have one type of points declared where you set up two after. One is missing in config => error (if the thread you mentionned is really talking about your pb).

Conclusion, do backups every time you change anything, if not do it everyday! you'll never have too many of them !

I don't know if it would be easy to set an extra money through phpmyadmin, or to cancel the second one in phpbbusers, something must be doable ...

Ok, so should I completely wipe out the forums and start from scratch, or do you have detailed instructions on how I can fix it?
saRsGreenGiant

Post by saRsGreenGiant »

is there a way to add an xtra line after location before cash in the forums? it looks a bit crowded if you look here:

thankyou
Mickroz

Post by Mickroz »

in view_topic.tpl before {postrow.cash} add <br /> if im not mistaken
jerx

Bug report - negative cash not working

Post by jerx »

I think there is a bug in cash mod. I have noticed this already in earlier versions and some users have already mentioned this, too, but the bug has never been taken care of.

There is an option called "Allow users to have negative cash amounts". This doesn' t have any effect. I installed cash mod on a fresh phpbb 2.18 with the easy mod installer. Then I set the private messages to "-2" and sent myself a message.

Although I did not allow negative amounts, I had -2 and each private message got me more into dept.

When I remember correctly, you could even donate your negative cash to someone else. Then the receiver' s cash would be reduced by your negative cash amount.

I think the option "Allow users to have negative cash amounts" should do the following:
- If user has less cash than he needs to post, he should receive a notice that he does not have enough cash or at least he should be stopped from posting.
- User should be unable to donate more cash than he really owns. Right now it already works like this when the user has positive cash, but if s.o. has negative cash he is able to donate all his negative cash until he has 0 cash. If the negative cash option works correctly nobody should be able to have negative cash, but maybe you want to set certain users to negative amounts, then the donation should work correctly, too.
HCP

Post by HCP »

Mickroz wrote:

Just download the .zip file again. That worked for me.
HCP wrote:
daisy84 wrote:
HCP wrote:The currency on my memberlist isn't showing :(
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1708/window1dj.gif

I have enabled the Cash Mod in the Admin panel, and there are members on my forum (including myself) do have some "earnings", but they're not showing on the memberlist. It does show in all the other places. How do I fix it?

Did you forget to edit the memberlist_body.tpl?

I did edit memberlist_body.tpl, and I didn't fiddle with anything else. I'm not sure what is wrong, and I have enabled the cash to display on the memberlist. It just isn't showing... :(

Has anyone else had this problem? I really need a solution... :(
El $corpio

Post by El $corpio »

Mickroz wrote:

I've uploaded a working copy of the cash mod zip file to my website:

saRsGreenGiant, just find "<br />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}" and add <br /> after it, if you want to add more space just add another <br />

it's really simple :P

Moderator Edit: No, don't post links to copies of the MODs... users should be able to obtain them from here.
Last edited by El $corpio on Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please have a look at my site, http://www.el-scorpio.com

Age of Empires, Half Life 2, Counter Strike, Music and tech support.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”