[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Oo.SOLAR.oO

Okay, I did and it didn't work.

Post by Oo.SOLAR.oO »

I think the problem is my winzip.

Okay, I had my friend dl it and send me the files, and it worked perfect. Now one last problem. When I was at the part where it said to open sql_install.php, it would not open in the browser. All that shows up is

You can't access this file directly...

I am logged in as the main mod of my forum and it still won't load. Any ideas?
hi

J.S. Coolen

Post by J.S. Coolen »

is it in the proper map?

justdazed

Post by justdazed »

justdazed wrote: I installed this mod, and now my topic review is not showing the previous posts made...I was wondering what I can do to fix this.

still waiting on this fix as well..

mercuryqs

Merging CashMod info

Post by mercuryqs »

So, since I had no luck with an answer I went ahead and removed the cashmod table prefixes from two of my forums. Now I get this error on my memberlist.php page...

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

Checked the page_tail.php for the message_die()...not there. Anyone have a thought about what's wrong?

Merc

felguard

Post by felguard »

I was wondering, you know if people post topics and delete it, they still keep the points or cash that they received from making the thread. Is there anyway to stop this?
iHeartLED.com - Love Your LED Endlessly

ndonezn

Post by ndonezn »

maou wrote:
maou wrote:have anyone found out this this little problem yet? well i did but im not really sure if it count as a problem

on the cash setting i set "Amount of bonus cash earned per reply for topic author" to 5, but the author still earning cash when i already turned that forum currency off at that place. sorry if i cant explain it well but can someone help me

my problem please help

make sure all your settings agree...run cookies if you have to

Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

:arrow: modmiddy: The Shop Mod is being redesigned right now. The Effect shop that you are talking about is also being worked. You can find it here: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=353738

J.S. Coolen

Post by J.S. Coolen »

great I can't wait!

maou

Post by maou »

ndonezn wrote:
maou wrote:
maou wrote:have anyone found out this this little problem yet? well i did but im not really sure if it count as a problem

on the cash setting i set "Amount of bonus cash earned per reply for topic author" to 5, but the author still earning cash when i already turned that forum currency off at that place. sorry if i cant explain it well but can someone help me

my problem please help

make sure all your settings agree...run cookies if you have to

i already did that it doesnt seem to work. owner still get the money when they reply.

kLuKeC

Post by kLuKeC »

I have a problem ... on memberlist page (in the field where cash should be displayed) nothing happens (just blank column) - and the same happens on profile page ...

i looked at source page and i've seen this:

171 is the number of posts for one of the users; in next "td" there should be a number for cash but it isn't

Code: Select all

<td class="row1 row-center">171</td>
	<td class="row1 row-center"></td>
and now the code from memberlist_body - so ... i think that this script doesn't find this - {memberrow.cashrow.CASH_DISPLAY} - var ...

Code: Select all

<th width="50">{L_POSTS}</th>
	<th width="50">{memberrow.cashrow.CASH_DISPLAY}</th>
Any idea what to do?

darthvadersnewmaster

Post by darthvadersnewmaster »

Okay, I have a weird problem....once I installed the cash mod, I set all my users points to how many posts they had. Now though, users have more cash than posts, and I don't have any clue why! I've set the cash to award 1 point for every post or new topic. Any clues?

Timpie

Post by Timpie »

Hi,

I just installed Cash MOD, but I also have Profile Control Panel MOD installed.

The link to the compatibility article in the beginning of this thread is dead.

Can someone provide me with another link? Or explain what I need to do?

Thanks!

lithman

Post by lithman »

I just installed the cash mod and everything seems to work. As of right now the only place we can see how many points each member has is the Memberlist. I went to Cash Mod in the admin panel, and there are only 3 options to view points.

I am looking for something that will display the point totals under someone's avatar in a post.

Under Cash Mod Settings in the admin panel these are my options

Show earnings in UserCp Yes/No
Show earnings in Post Profile Yes/No
Show earnings in the Memberlist Yes/No

Am I looking in the wrong place? I clicked Yes for all of them. Isn't Post Profile the place I'm talking about? I've made a few test posts/replies in my forum and I don't see my point totals anywhere but the memberlist

my forum is www.jaxforum.com

thigchick17

Post by thigchick17 »

what file do i transfer the file into......templates?

ndonezn

Post by ndonezn »

just to let someone know...

i uninstalled this mod...now my board is a lot faster :P

im not trying to discourage anyone, but if you are like me...just curious and ready to pump up your board...make sure this mod will serve you and the members a purpose :wink:

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”