[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

mrblobby1984

Post by mrblobby1984 »

You know you can use images for the cash, how does this work ?
Solinarius

Post by Solinarius »

When i enable option "counting letters in post" and i configure price for letter for 0,2 i see error:
SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '9 WHERE user_id = 2' at line 2

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_points = user_points + 25,9 WHERE user_id = 2

Line : 609
File : classes_cash.php

i can use full numbers, i have problems only with decimal.
Somebody help me?
www.lastinn.info -rpg online ;)
MaePaulino

Post by MaePaulino »

Errr.... There's something wrong... I've installed the Cash Mod in a forum... I copied all of the files to its section, added, replaced whatever lines that is needed... but when I came to administer it an error pops up
functions_cash.php has not been included.

I don't know what else to do to fix this one! >.< that file is already in the include folder! I've uploaded everything again and again but still it won't go... help please?...
ultima-daver

½

Post by ultima-daver »

I cannot open www.yourboard.com/sql_update.php
even if i have set my web page in there.... what do i do wrong?
freddie

Post by freddie »

mrblobby1984 wrote: gosh problems problems problems.

My problem now is that i installed the template and now it is working, but you cant see the points that a user has anymore on the side of each post, could anyone tell me how i can fix it so that this appears again.
Please could someone help me A.S.A.P thanks.

please could someone help, i really want people to be able to use this template.

got the same problem, everything is working, except the amount of cash at the left under avatar of each post
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

What template style are you using? Some templates come with a contrib folder to make it work with cash mod I believe it has something to do with cash classes.
freddie

Post by freddie »

just the normal subsilver
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

Then there is probably a mistake in one of your edits, I would check viewtopic_body.tpl and then the viewtopic.* files
freddie

Post by freddie »

is it more likely that it is a php file instead of a tpl file, because the word 'frezi' appear (my currency name) only the amount doesn't show up ?
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

I would say it is more likely to be in the .tpl file since the donate is showing up in your forum I suspect it is a minor problem you should be able to spot it quickly.
freddie

Post by freddie »

but the only thin i have to include in the tpl file is <br />{postrow.CASH}

and i'm 100% sure it is in place :)

thx for the quick replies btw
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

My guess it is a conflict with one of your other mods in that .tpl file perhaps the Karma mod, you might try moving the <br />{postrow.CASH} in a couple different places and see if it changes the outcome.
freddie

Post by freddie »

have to go, boyscouting, will try it tonight :) thx anyway
ulenie

Post by ulenie »

k, the install was very easy using the easyMOD. This most likely has been answered many times but will changing the template theme to something other than the subsilver affect the functionality of this mod? Sorry guys, couldnt really find a clear answer to this in the outposts of this looooong thread. If so how is it fixed?

Thanks
ultima-daver

Post by ultima-daver »

ulenie wrote: k, the install was very easy using the easyMOD. This most likely has been answered many times but will changing the template theme to something other than the subsilver affect the functionality of this mod? Sorry guys, couldnt really find a clear answer to this in the outposts of this looooong thread. If so how is it fixed?

Thanks

how do ou install with easy mod? i cant find a guide, or readme... should i config some files or something?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”