[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Xondio

Re: [2.0.18] Cash Mod

Post by Xondio »

Hiya,

this is a great mod, and Im using it to reward my users with real cash :) Thanks!

One small thing...

How would I have each users point shown in the "Admin Userlist"?

I understand this is a question about making 2 mods work together, so Im not really sure which thread to ask in?

I've tried looking over the install instructions for both but I only really know the basics of PHP, phpbb is way beyond me atm lol

thanks

stylishclaire

Post by stylishclaire »

Hiya guys, im really sorry if this is in the wrong bit but i am new to all this. My problem is this....When i go to deposit money into my bank account it says i do not have the amount im trying to deposit, but i do lol. Any help would be gr8 thank you claire

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

This is the support topic for Cash Mod, not for Bank.

smoniz

Post by smoniz »

Hello all, i went through 50 pages of this thread but didn't see the answer. I am wanting to set it where users will only get 0.02 points per character. So i set all fields to 0 except for "Amount of cash earned per character". But that doesn't seem to work.

The cash mod itself works fine, if I set it to 8 points per new post, that works just fine. any ideas?

Zapper1

Post by Zapper1 »

I want to install this mod but am not sure if I need a special mod installer in order to accomplish the installation. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Zapper

dellsystem
Former Team Member
Name: Wendy

Post by dellsystem »

Zapper1 wrote:I want to install this mod but am not sure if I need a special mod installer in order to accomplish the installation. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Zapper
No, you'll just need to follow the instructions in the install file :)
Knowledge Base - How to Install MODs
Former moderator and website team member | My MODs, and more (GitHub)

Max CR

Post by Max CR »

AbelaJohnB wrote:MOD Name: Cash Mod
Author: Xore
MOD Description: A highly customizable Rewards System

Includes Cash Mod API

Please scroll down two posts for more information. Click here for a complete list of features

MOD Version: 2.2.3 (Updated 11/26/05)

Download File: CashMod223a.zip
mods overview page: View
File Size: 146149 Bytes

Security Score: 0

Support for this MOD needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Teams are not responsible or required to give anyone support for this MOD. By installing this MOD, the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.

This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version in the topic title. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.
I am having a problem. The cash option to send cash to another member is not working for me inside a profile. For example, if someone goes to view someone's profil,e they cannot see how much cash they have and they also cannot send them money. I have the {CASH} value in there but it is still not working. You can see the problem at http://mysimspace.net/mps/profile.php?m ... rofile&u=7

Thanks
Looking for a social networking site designed specifically for online games? Check out my website at http://www.mysimspace.net.

Max CR

Post by Max CR »

I am having a problem. The cash option to send cash to another member and amount display is not working for me inside a profile. For example, if someone goes to view someone's profil,e they cannot see how much cash they have and they also cannot send them money. I have the {CASH} value in there but it is still not working. Nothing is appearing. Could this be interfearence from the FAP Album MOD? I do not know what I am diogn wrong. THanks

Thanks
Looking for a social networking site designed specifically for online games? Check out my website at http://www.mysimspace.net.

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Re:

Post by Brf »

Max CR wrote: view someone's profil,e they cannot see how much cash they have and they also cannot send them money.
Brf wrote:Here is the profile fix... For the 25th time ;)
Brf wrote:
Brf wrote: here is the profile patch again, for the 10th time....
Try this:

open includes/classes_cash.php:

find:

Code: Select all

global $board_config, $lang, $phpEx, $cash; 
         if ( $board_config['cash_disable']) 
         { 
            return; 
         } 
         $template = new Template_plus(); 
         $template->set($old_template); 
replace with:

global $board_config, $lang, $phpEx, $cash, $template; 
         if ( $board_config['cash_disable']) 
         { 
            return; 
         } 
find:

$template->assign_block_var_from_handle('CASH', 'cm_viewprofile');  
replace with:

$template->assign_var_from_handle('CASH', 'cm_viewprofile')
;

Max CR

Re: Re:

Post by Max CR »

Thanks!! I cant beleive I finally have this fixed. There also needs to be a ";" at the end of the second part.

kakekos

Post by kakekos »

how I can have 2 cash type:
example: ITEM 1: cost: 10A and 10B

how how how howh how ???

sorry my english ! :mrgreen:

Zapper1

Post by Zapper1 »

I noticed that there has been a lot of things being fixed to theis mod. Is there a new version ov this with the bugs fixed? or does the member using this MOD have to go through 775 pages of posts to get everything working correctly? Just wondering.

Zapper

Max CR

Post by Max CR »

Zapper1 wrote:I noticed that there has been a lot of things being fixed to theis mod. Is there a new version ov this with the bugs fixed? or does the member using this MOD have to go through 775 pages of posts to get everything working correctly? Just wondering.

Zapper
The only problem I had, is the problem that I had posted about above.

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

kakekos wrote:how I can have 2 cash type:
example: ITEM 1: cost: 10A and 10B

how how how howh how ???
This Mod does not have "items". It only awards cash for posting.

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Zapper1 wrote:I noticed that there has been a lot of things being fixed to theis mod. Is there a new version ov this with the bugs fixed? or does the member using this MOD have to go through 775 pages of posts to get everything working correctly? Just wondering.
It is quite annoying, especially to me and the others who have taken up the burden of supporting this mod.
Unfortunately, the Mod's author is busy with phpBB3, so a new version has not been submitted.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”