[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

kickasgamer

Re: [2.0.18] Cash Mod

Post by kickasgamer »

is there also a cash mod that i can use on a php 3.0.3 forum ?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Try searching in the phpBB3 mod forums.
mitkodelibaltov

Post by mitkodelibaltov »

awesome mod 10x
Kaheshta

Post by Kaheshta »

I'm getting a few errors. Plus, I wanna point out something

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Class 'Template' not found in /home/a1152164/public_html/forums/includes/classes_cash.php on line 40
This happens when I view a topic.

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/a1152164/public_html/forums/profile.php on line 128
This happens when I view my profile

Aaaand...
You may want to consider installing EasyMod and using it to install Cash Mod.

The files needed to be copied are listed in CashMod223.txt
Thats from the readme. It would probably fix my problem since I have easymod but I've done a search on my ENTIRE computer and I haven't found that file.

How do I install this with easymod? It doesn't say.

Edit: Not a single function in the mod is working for me. I have the sql tables installed.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

The instructions are in cm_install_233.txt
If you are getting "unexplected end" in profile.php, then you have not done the edits correctly.
Be aware that the instructions for profile.php only work for PHP-4. If you have PHP-5 and have long globals disabled, you will need to use the other instructions found a few pages back in this topic.
Kaheshta

Post by Kaheshta »

Yes, I do have php 5. I'll go back a few pages in here then.

Edit: Looking. Down to page 770, still don't see it.

I'll continue looking later. this has taken up too much of my time. If anyone knows the page where I can find the Php5 fix for this it will be greatly appreciated.
Amas19

Post by Amas19 »

Hi, i have one question.
Can I change amount per post or topic for example on 0.1 or 0.01?
catghost

Post by catghost »

I need some help... a few users on my site have reported that some of their currency gets deleted.
Some of this currency cost real money which concerns me.. does anyone know what would be causing this problem? I checked the database but everything is set correctly.
Any help would be appreciated!
Schwpz

Post by Schwpz »

catghost wrote:I need some help... a few users on my site have reported that some of their currency gets deleted.
Some of this currency cost real money which concerns me.. does anyone know what would be causing this problem? I checked the database but everything is set correctly.
Any help would be appreciated!
If you give out cash for posting, all deleting of posts will affect your user's cash balance.
So, if I post in your forum and earn, say, 5 cash points for my post, and a moderator or admin later decides to delete my post, I will lose the 5 cash points I earned on posting the now deleted post.

Also, check the cash logs to see if a moderator or second admin has perhaps tampered with your user's cash balances. There's a setting in the cash mod where you can decide whether moderators are allowed to change a given user's cash balance, and if that is ticked on, your moderators are able to give or take away any amount of cash points that they want to any users of their choise.
..:: PlanetZot.com - Your ultimate source for animation! ^^
catghost

Post by catghost »

They lost about 300 points(and you only get 1-10 for each post), so I don't think it was caused by their posts being deleted, as they have stated none of their threads or posts are missing..
And I have checked the cash logs, their are no logs for their cash around the time they lost it.

And something I found odd, one member who lost some points went into the negatives even though I had set it to disable negative cash amounts.. :?
Schwpz

Post by Schwpz »

catghost wrote:They lost about 300 points(and you only get 1-10 for each post), so I don't think it was caused by their posts being deleted, as they have stated none of their threads or posts are missing..
Does this also exclude the possibility of posts being deleted through automatic forum pruning?
(i.e. if you set given board or even the entire forum to automatically prune old posts and topics).
..:: PlanetZot.com - Your ultimate source for animation! ^^
catghost

Post by catghost »

No, pruning is set to off for all forums.
I don't know if this would be the problem, but I dropped the entire phpbb_cash table and then imported a backup file(of that table). Would this have caused any problems?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”