[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Xore
Former Team Member

Re: Addittional Rank

Post by Xore »

david24 wrote: Xore, what about this?
would be possible to add to the next version?

Hello friends. I have installed Cash MOD but I would like to put a additional rank depending on the amount of points of cash MOD.

How I can do it?

Thanks

I'm not sure i see a realistic method of implementing this, without a major overhaul of a lot of code, and putting together an entirely new ranks creation storage/interface system.
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
NiVRaM

Post by NiVRaM »

Hey Xore,

Once again I know this is a lot to ask considering I'm using PNphpBB2, but heres the problem...

The admin pages wont load, I believe the only way I can fix it is if the admin system is reverted back to the old way. (The old way being, on the sidebar all of the links were listed. The menu system ran through phpbb, not its own casmod menu. Everything was named admin_foobar.php, not foobar.php). Would you be able to guide me on how to do this? (or even, would you be alright if I did this?)

Thanks
"Knowledge is just opinion you trust enough to act upon." -Orson Scott Card
jeffp

Post by jeffp »

can some1 help me i am gettin this error Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cash_menucat and i have no idea how to fix it. plz help me. thanx in advance
tinkerbell

how do i switch the display in viewprofile

Post by tinkerbell »

Fiddling around with the includes/classes_cash.php (this part especially)

Code: Select all

while ( $c_cur = &$cash->currency_next($cm_i,$mask,$forum_id) )
			{
				$template->assign_block_vars('cashrow', array(	'CASH_DISPLAY' => $c_cur->display($postdata[$c_cur->db()])));
I can change the way it looks in the viewtopic. The way it is, it reads:

1025 Points

I want it to look like:

How do I do this? Thanx in advance!
drumstix42

Post by drumstix42 »

Wow Xore. I just looked in your functions_cash.php files

My response: 8O
Need a phpBB update or mod installed? PM me for any questions and pricing!
HostMonster.com (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Transfer, Unlimited Domains, $6.95/month )
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

NiVRaM wrote: Hey Xore,

Once again I know this is a lot to ask considering I'm using PNphpBB2, but heres the problem...

The admin pages wont load, I believe the only way I can fix it is if the admin system is reverted back to the old way. (The old way being, on the sidebar all of the links were listed. The menu system ran through phpbb, not its own casmod menu. Everything was named admin_foobar.php, not foobar.php). Would you be able to guide me on how to do this? (or even, would you be alright if I did this?)

Thanks

did the PNphpBB2 require any changes to the admins/index.php file? if not, then changes shouldn't be necessesary...
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Re: how do i switch the display in viewprofile

Post by Xore »

tinkerbell wrote: Fiddling around with the includes/classes_cash.php (this part especially)

while ( $c_cur = &$cash->currency_next($cm_i,$mask,$forum_id) )
			{
				$template->assign_block_vars('cashrow', array(	'CASH_DISPLAY' => $c_cur->display($postdata[$c_cur->db()])));
I can change the way it looks in the viewtopic. The way it is, it reads:

1025 Points

I want it to look like:

How do I do this? Thanx in advance!

change

to

$template->assign_block_vars('cashrow', array(	'CASH_DISPLAY' => $c_cur->display($postdata[$c_cur->db()]),
																'CASH_NAME' => $c_cur->name(),
																'CASH_AMOUNT' => $postdata[$c_cur->db()]
));
Then, open up your cash_viewtopic.tpl (in your templates directories)
and change

{cashrow.CASH_DISPLAY}
to

{cashrow.CASH_NAME}: {cashrow.CASH_AMOUNT}
hope that helps
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
tinkerbell

thank you...

Post by tinkerbell »

gracias mi amigo! :D
busterblader103

Post by busterblader103 »

hey xore, i got another question, im srry, but i installed cash mod, but now when i go to look at a topic, right under the new topic and new posts buttons, and above the post itself, says :

327 SR bucks
[Modify Setever's Cash]

and does that for each post... lol...plz help me fix the prblm
Chibi_Goku_LT

Post by Chibi_Goku_LT »

Allowances requires the Cash Mod Allowances plug-in
Where can i get this plug-in... as i can't find it anywhere :)
dotcommakers

Need Urget Support

Post by dotcommakers »

How can i allocate some points [moeny] for signup

i am currently using Cash Mode.

http://forum.dotcommakers.com
Acropolis

Post by Acropolis »

Hello to all,

to see if with my little knowledge of English me to explain to you :oops: , my problem is the following one:

I have installed the mod (the last version) with the EasyMOD, and then modified the tables with the installer, but there are parts that don't work me well. They don't leave me the texts to configure the mod, I leave you an image so that you see it:

http://acropolis22.web1000.com/imagenes/error1.jpg

When I sends a new topic or an answer they leave me the following errors:

Warning: Division by zero in C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\functions_cash.php on line 1247

Warning: Division by zero in C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\functions_cash.php on line 1247

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\functions_cash.php:1247) in C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\posting.php on line 600

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\functions_cash.php:1247) in C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\page_header.php on line 488

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\functions_cash.php:1247) in C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\page_header.php on line 494

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\functions_cash.php:1247) in C:\Archivos de programa\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\Imperdibles\includes\page_header

To see if some can help me that I don't have php knowledge and I don't know that it is what is bad.

For if it serves as something the language that I use it is Spanish, for what the lang_cash_php has put it there and all the references that I have found of lang_english have changed them to lang_spanish.

phpbb version: 2.06
Apache version: 2.0.48
MySQL version: 4.0.16

It is almost for sure my question is already answered, but no matter how much I have looked for I have not found it.

Thank you and to excuse my poor English.

-------------

Bueno, por si acaso alguno de los navegan por estos lares habla español :roll: a ver si me pudiera hechar un cable con el problemilla que tengo, que no se que diantres pasa, es como si no estuviera el lang_cash.php, ya que no sale ningun texto, y para colmos los errores de division cero, que no se que significan :?:

A ver si tengo suerte y lo consigo solucionar, que por lo poco que he podido ver de esta nueva version del cash mod parece muy mejorada :D
Cloud963

error

Post by Cloud963 »

I get the error 'SQL Error : 1146 Table 'host_database.CASH_TABLE' doesn't exist' and I read the troubleshooting part so I checked the installation instructions and it didnt say anything about includes/constants.php so I checked everything else and couldnt find it. :(
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Chibi_Goku_LT wrote: Allowances requires the Cash Mod Allowances plug-in
Where can i get this plug-in... as i can't find it anywhere :)

It hasn't been released yet.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

busterblader103 wrote: hey xore, i got another question, im srry, but i installed cash mod, but now when i go to look at a topic, right under the new topic and new posts buttons, and above the post itself, says :

327 SR bucks
[Modify Setever's Cash]

and does that for each post... lol...plz help me fix the prblm

If you're using subSilver, then, please make sure you inserted the {CASH} into your viewtopic_body.tpl at the proper place. If using some other template, it's possible that it's necessary to tweak your cash_viewtopic.tpl a bit.
If you know html at all, this should be fairly simple. however, make backups, since i won't guarantee to help you if you mess things up for yourself :-L
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”