[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Cloud963

error

Post by Cloud963 »

I get the error 'SQL Error : 1146 Table 'host_database.CASH_TABLE' doesn't exist' and I read the troubleshooting part so I checked the installation instructions and it didnt say anything about include/constants.php so I checked everything else but still nothing. :(
ric700

Calculating Donations?

Post by ric700 »

Question: how can one easily calculate the amount that each user has received in donations?

I know one can do this manually by looking under user actions in the cash log, but this could be quite time consuming. Knowing how much each user has received in donations would I think be a good gauge as to who is making quality posts. Such posters could be rewarded accordingly (products, gift certificates, etc.)

Thanks,

Ric
Xore
Former Team Member

Re: SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_money' in 'field

Post by Xore »

garysir wrote: I just install the CashMod221. And I face this problem when i view the topic (phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=98)

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_money' in 'field list'

SELECT u.username, u.user_money, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM 3Cphpbb_posts p, 3Cphpbb_users u, 3Cphpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 98 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 405
File : /home/class/3C/phpBB2/viewtopic.php

Can anyone help me?

What dbms are you using (mysql, mssql, postgresql, etc) and does your database user have ALTER priviledges?
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

jeffp wrote: xore i am kinda new to this so could you like give me a little walk thru of how i would find and fix it? and btw i read the troubleshootin on the first page but i don't know how to fix it that way.

I can't think of any simpler way of explaining how to fix your problem than the way i described it in the troubleshooting. If you don't know how to edit a file, there isn't much i can do to help you, and i don't know how you installed Cash Mod in the first place.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Re: error

Post by Xore »

Xore wrote:
Cloud963 wrote:I get the error 'SQL Error : 1146 Table 'host_database.CASH_TABLE' doesn't exist' and I read the troubleshooting part so I checked the installation instructions and it didnt say anything about includes/constants.php so I checked everything else and couldnt find it. :(

i thought i had seen the end of this error :-(

what version of Cash Mod are you using? 2.0.2 or 2.2.1?

Cloud963 wrote: I get the error 'SQL Error : 1146 Table 'host_database.CASH_TABLE' doesn't exist' and I read the troubleshooting part so I checked the installation instructions and it didnt say anything about include/constants.php so I checked everything else but still nothing. :(

To be honest, i can't help you if you keep on asking for help without answering the questions i ask to figure out how to help you
"Doctor, i have pain"
"Here, take these pills"
"But i've been shot!"
"oh, let me remove the bullet"
"In the heart!"

vs
"Doctor, i have pain"
"what seems to be causing it?"
"i've been shot in the heart"
"get this man to surgery!!!"

vs
"Doctor, i have pain"
"Doctor, i have pain"
"Doctor, i have pain"
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Re: Calculating Donations?

Post by Xore »

ric700 wrote: Question: how can one easily calculate the amount that each user has received in donations?

I know one can do this manually by looking under user actions in the cash log, but this could be quite time consuming. Knowing how much each user has received in donations would I think be a good gauge as to who is making quality posts. Such posters could be rewarded accordingly (products, gift certificates, etc.)

Thanks,

Ric

There's nothing like this in place, currently.

You could probably fairly easily write something that looks up the logs table based on log_action = " . CASH_LOG_DONATE . "
Then follow it up by exploding the action field, and extracting the usernumber, then doing a concatenation of the logs involved for each user.

Either that or editing the donation function so as to keep track of the data separately, which may be more efficient

Perhaps someone may be interested in looking into making this as an add-on
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
jduyen

Post by jduyen »

Xore wrote:
jduyen wrote:i just installed cash-mod 221 and the text was missing in the cash admin panel. i edited the functions.php already but it still missing.

So anyone please help me ?

thanks for reading

Do you have any other MODs installed? if so, there may be compatibility issues. Also, some "fixes" posted in this thread about admin_cash.php by anyone other than myself *may* cause what you are experiencing.

did you copy the lang_cash.php into the proper directory? upload your changes?

is all other text on your website showing up? because if you edited it properly, and the file is properly in place, and there's no strange mod conflicts, then none of the other text on your forum should be showing up if the cash mod text isn't showing up (because they are loaded in the same block of code...)

I have many mods installed in my forum. i did copy the lang_cash.php into the proper directory and i did followed the fix that u posted on first page. all the texts in my web site are all show up but except the texts in cashmod. can u please help me . my site is http://thanhduyen.com.

THANKS FOR READING !
Josh Windu

Post by Josh Windu »

Xore wrote:
Josh Windu wrote:no probs... I have been having some troubles with the PM's after donations, so i looked into it and found that, but still i havent found the thing that broke it :? Your code looks fine to me.

*wooty 400th post*

what kind of problems are you experiencing?

When a user donates to somebody with a message it has a problem sending the PM, the rest works fine. When an admin donates it works fine as well :?

I am at school right now so I cannot tell you the error i am getting.

From memory it just said an SQL statment could not be done, it was in includes/functions_cash.php under the send PM function, it was the SQL command to insert into phpbb_primsg just the user_id, title etc. followed by the insert in to phpbb_primsg_text. Hope that helps
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
thyob

Post by thyob »

I really like ur mod but i have phpbb2 pluss 1.3 and i was wondering do you have a version for that
resgreteste

Post by resgreteste »

I have another little problem with the hack, in the change section:

http://galeon.com/arkalon/Otros/error2.jpg

How can I change the color of these words to white?
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Josh Windu wrote:
Xore wrote:
Josh Windu wrote:no probs... I have been having some troubles with the PM's after donations, so i looked into it and found that, but still i havent found the thing that broke it :? Your code looks fine to me.

*wooty 400th post*

what kind of problems are you experiencing?

When a user donates to somebody with a message it has a problem sending the PM, the rest works fine. When an admin donates it works fine as well :?

I am at school right now so I cannot tell you the error i am getting.

From memory it just said an SQL statment could not be done, it was in includes/functions_cash.php under the send PM function, it was the SQL command to insert into phpbb_primsg just the user_id, title etc. followed by the insert in to phpbb_primsg_text. Hope that helps

try updating your cash.php with the fix i posted several pages back (there's a link in troubleshooting). Even if you have done so once, it might be necessary to do so a second time, as i changed the contents of that post a while back.

Let me know if that fixes your problem.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

resgreteste wrote: I have another little problem with the hack, in the change section:

http://galeon.com/arkalon/Otros/error2.jpg

How can I change the color of these words to white?

It looks like you might still have Cash Mod 2.0.2 installed. Cash Mod 2.2.1 should have updated templates that won't have that problem.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Josh Windu

Post by Josh Windu »

I already had the updated file, but i updated it again. Still get the same error, here is the info although it tells you nothing, for some reason it didnt output mysql_error() that would be useful :?

Code: Select all

Could not insert/update private message sent info.

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_privmsgs (privmsgs_type, privmsgs_subject, privmsgs_from_userid, privmsgs_to_userid, privmsgs_date, privmsgs_ip, privmsgs_enable_html, privmsgs_enable_bbcode, privmsgs_enable_smilies, privmsgs_attach_sig) VALUES (1, 'You have recieved a donation from test', 4, 2, 1070263702, '7f000001', 1, 1, 1, )

Line : 508
File : \includes\functions_cash.php 

Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
shirleycaat

Post by shirleycaat »

Hi Xore,

I understand that. The cash mod works fine without "file template caching" turned on. Thank you!
But I'm still concern about it. I'm wondering if anybody has such same problem. So, I'd like to explain it a bit more in case someone has the solution.

"Template Caching" comes with phpbb2 as a "contrib" part, you can find it right in the download package. The purpose of this mod is to reduce server load.
Now I turned off the mod, but I'm worried about the sever load will increase a lot without Template Caching.

I dont know wheather this is my own problem or also happened to others using both "Template Caching" and cash mod.

BTW, it only happens when I click any topic (viewtopic.php).
Xore wrote:
shirleycaat wrote:Hi,

I update cash mod from 2.0.2 to 2.2.1.
I'm also using file template caching, but now it got some problem.
When I click any topic (viewtopic.php),error below:

Warning: mkdir(/home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/cache./): Permission denied in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php on line 93

Warning: mkdir(/home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/cache./admin/): No such file or directory in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php on line 95

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php:93) in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/viewtopic.php on line 577

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php:93) in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/page_header.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php:93) in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/page_header.php on line 548

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php:93) in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/page_header.php on line 549

Please help.
Thanks!

i'm sorry, as much as i'd like to, i can't really help you with this. I don't know anything about template caching, and for as many mods and templates i try to make Cash Mod compatible with, i can't guarantee that it's compatible with everything.

I wouldn't even know where to begin :-(

My apologies.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Josh Windu wrote: I already had the updated file, but i updated it again. Still get the same error, here is the info although it tells you nothing, for some reason it didnt output mysql_error() that would be useful :?

Could not insert/update private message sent info.

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_privmsgs (privmsgs_type, privmsgs_subject, privmsgs_from_userid, privmsgs_to_userid, privmsgs_date, privmsgs_ip, privmsgs_enable_html, privmsgs_enable_bbcode, privmsgs_enable_smilies, privmsgs_attach_sig) VALUES (1, 'You have recieved a donation from test', 4, 2, 1070263702, '7f000001', 1, 1, 1, )

Line : 508
File : \includes\functions_cash.php 

it looks like your attach_sig value isn't set. that's odd, since i explicitly set it on line 426...
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”