[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

hshah

Post by hshah »

when i view a users post, it says that "change cash for this user" link - when i click on it, it takes me back to the post.

isn't it supposed to take me to a screen that allows me to change a users cash, so that i can teach this guy a lesson (not to spam)!
Join the OcUK Cyber Nations Alliance
http://hirenshah.co.uk/ocuk
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

shirleycaat wrote:

Code: Select all

Warning: mkdir(/home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/cache./): Permission denied in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php on line 93

Warning: mkdir(/home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/cache./admin/): No such file or directory in /home/intlshop/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php on line 95

These are the only two errors that really matter. The others are just there because the forum doesn't like the fact that you got an error message (this one that you're looking at now)

i've taken a look at the files involved... are you sure that your directories are properly chmod'd 777 ?

The problem, i think, is that cash mod adds it's own template files. not all mods do that. i would suspect that other mods that add their own templates may cause problems on your forum.
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

stduentforums wrote: when i view a users post, it says that "change cash for this user" link - when i click on it, it takes me back to the post.

isn't it supposed to take me to a screen that allows me to change a users cash, so that i can teach this guy a lesson (not to spam)!

There's an update available in troubleshooting.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
shirleycaat

Post by shirleycaat »

Hi,

I just got a solution for this, actually, it's not a solution, but an alternative.
I try to use Database System Caching instead of Flat File Caching, it works fine now!

For the Flat File Caching,
Yes, the cache directories are all set to 777. I installed a lot of mods before cash mod, all works without error, i dont know wheather they add their own template though.

Thank you for replying.

Xore wrote:
shirleycaat wrote:

Warning: mkdir(/home/public_html/bbs/cache./): Permission denied in /home/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php on line 93

Warning: mkdir(/home/public_html/bbs/cache./admin/): No such file or directory in /home/public_html/bbs/includes/template.php on line 95

These are the only two errors that really matter. The others are just there because the forum doesn't like the fact that you got an error message (this one that you're looking at now)

i've taken a look at the files involved... are you sure that your directories are properly chmod'd 777 ?

The problem, i think, is that cash mod adds it's own template files. not all mods do that. i would suspect that other mods that add their own templates may cause problems on your forum.
Last edited by shirleycaat on Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

Xore,

You may want to point out that only version 2.0.2 is compatible with the Profile Control Panel 2.0.0 using the hack that you mentioned on the compatiblity post at the begining of this topic.

(that is unless you've worked out a way to get the latest version to work!? :D or know of an upgrade that still works with PCP2 ?)

Thanks kindly
(cash mod 2.0.2 user :( )
Chibi_Goku_LT

Post by Chibi_Goku_LT »

Question: when are you planing to release that affiliates mod? :)
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

PsYpEr wrote: Xore,

You may want to point out that only version 2.0.2 is compatible with the Profile Control Panel 2.0.0 using the hack that you mentioned on the compatiblity post at the begining of this topic.

(that is unless you've worked out a way to get the latest version to work!? :D or know of an upgrade that still works with PCP2 ?)

Thanks kindly
(cash mod 2.0.2 user :( )

There's nothing i'd like more than to see Cash Mod working with PCP

Unfortunately, right now, i just don't have the time. I have an assignment due in just under 3 hours, and another one due tomorrow, and after that, four finals over the next week. After that, i'll have loads of spare time, but i can't promise anything before that
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Chibi_Goku_LT wrote: Question: when are you planing to release that affiliates mod? :)

Answer: read above
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Josh Windu

Post by Josh Windu »

Xore wrote:
Josh Windu wrote:I already had the updated file, but i updated it again. Still get the same error, here is the info although it tells you nothing, for some reason it didnt output mysql_error() that would be useful :?

Could not insert/update private message sent info.

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_privmsgs (privmsgs_type, privmsgs_subject, privmsgs_from_userid, privmsgs_to_userid, privmsgs_date, privmsgs_ip, privmsgs_enable_html, privmsgs_enable_bbcode, privmsgs_enable_smilies, privmsgs_attach_sig) VALUES (1, 'You have recieved a donation from test', 4, 2, 1070263702, '7f000001', 1, 1, 1, )

Line : 508
File : \includes\functions_cash.php 

it looks like your attach_sig value isn't set. that's odd, since i explicitly set it on line 426...

ah yes! i see now, i should be able to fix it when i get home (at school again)

I am suprised I missed something so simple ;) i should of noticed that :P

thanx
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
garysir

Re: SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_money' in 'field

Post by garysir »

Xore wrote:
garysir wrote:I just install the CashMod221. And I face this problem when i view the topic (phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=98)

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'u.user_money' in 'field list'

SELECT u.username, u.user_money, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM 3Cphpbb_posts p, 3Cphpbb_users u, 3Cphpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 98 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 405
File : /home/class/3C/phpBB2/viewtopic.php

Can anyone help me?

What dbms are you using (mysql, mssql, postgresql, etc) and does your database user have ALTER priviledges?

:o you are right. I haven't granted the users to have alter priviledges.
Thank you!
andyshen

Post by andyshen »

is there a previous version of cash mod

i don't want to use cashmod 2.1.1
jduyen

Post by jduyen »

jduyen wrote:
Xore wrote:
jduyen wrote:i just installed cash-mod 221 and the text was missing in the cash admin panel. i edited the functions.php already but it still missing.

So anyone please help me ?

thanks for reading

Do you have any other MODs installed? if so, there may be compatibility issues. Also, some "fixes" posted in this thread about admin_cash.php by anyone other than myself *may* cause what you are experiencing.

did you copy the lang_cash.php into the proper directory? upload your changes?

is all other text on your website showing up? because if you edited it properly, and the file is properly in place, and there's no strange mod conflicts, then none of the other text on your forum should be showing up if the cash mod text isn't showing up (because they are loaded in the same block of code...)

I have many mods installed in my forum. i did copy the lang_cash.php into the proper directory and i did followed the fix that u posted on first page. all the texts in my web site are all show up but except the texts in cashmod. can u please help me . my site is http://thanhduyen.com.

THANKS FOR READING !
tinkerbell

Same problem

Post by tinkerbell »

I noticed this problem as well. It just doesn't seem to matter whether the "Show earnings in UserCp" is on or off - it just doesn't work.

And all the templates were loaded correctly...(according to directions)

And all the files were edited correctly...(according to directions)

Was this ever fixed or looked into further? I know it's not as important as some other issues...but it still boggles me.

Also, note to beta slot machine users. I tested this beta with the cash mod and suddenly my points disappeared in viewtopic. Since there really were no files or templates to modify, I only changed one thing to fix it - in the database, I reverted the cash_settings back to the original state - and it worked again. Not sure how, or why - but it did.

UPDATE `phpbb_cash` SET `cash_settings` = '3313' WHERE `cash_id` = '1' LIMIT 1 ;
Exactly what do the cash_settings do? And why does 3313 work, and 2719 (what it was at before reset) not?

Regards.
Rancisis wrote: Show earnings in Post Profile and UserCp don't seem to be working.
The one for memberlist is responding to my commands though :-s
Xore wrote:hmmm. cash mod 2.2.1 uses a different system, it exports the data to a different template file (you may have noticed) and then patches it directly into the main template as a single variable. Perhaps make sure that you've updated your template and/or php files properly : P
Wakextreme

Post by Wakextreme »

Is there a way i can allow my mods to edits users points?? The way it is now only the admins can do this
Josh Windu

Post by Josh Windu »

i found the problem and fixed it. It seems that $attach_sig doesnt want to output anything if it is FALSE (0). So i just put in after $attach_sig = $userdata[''];

$attach_sig = $userdata['user_attachsig'];

if(!$attach_sig || empty($attach_sig))
	{
		$attach_sig = 0;
	}
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”