[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

primobruno

Post by primobruno »

Hi there:

I'm sorry if this error has been reported , but i couldn't find any help using the search tool...so here it goes:

I have a bug under my forum that shows:

EM>>
EM>>
EM>>

This happened after i've installed CashMOD. In some topic it shows just one EM>> , in other it shows 7...
I don't now if there is any incompatibility with other MODs , so i'll put the list of all my installed MOD.

Installed MOD Version Author phpBB ver Themes Languages
Sex Fev 13, 2004 2:09 am Cash Mod 2.2.1 Xore 2.0.6 subSilver english; portuguese
Qui Fev 12, 2004 6:59 am Faster groupcp 1.0.0. Niels 2.0.6 subSilver english; portuguese
Qui Fev 12, 2004 6:28 am BBCode Buttons Organizer 1.2.1 Nuttzy 2.0.6 subSilver english; portuguese
Qui Fev 12, 2004 4:48 am Multiple BBCode MOD 1.2.1 Nuttzy99 2.0.6 subSilver english; portuguese
Qui Fev 12, 2004 4:34 am EasyMOD 0.0.11a Nuttzy 2.0.6 subSilver english; portuguese

I've also installed the "flash and glow/shadow thingys" :wink:

Can someone help or should i "request help" under the EasyMOD topic ?
I've only posted here , because until i've installed CashMOD the forum was working fine with the other MODs.
Thanks for reading.
hshah

Post by hshah »

I ask again, is there a way to link this mod to the pafiledb mod so that all downloads are paid for?
Join the OcUK Cyber Nations Alliance
http://hirenshah.co.uk/ocuk
Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

JSlayton2002 wrote: How about super moderators and LESS_ADMIN???

Oh, that's another mod, can't help you there, sorry.
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
iotc247

Post by iotc247 »

to use this with shop mod and moogies rpg what code do i have to change well at least for zaraths shop mod as what you posted earlier doesnt seem to be in cash mod. Not even in the install file.
iotc247

Post by iotc247 »

nvm i got the shop installed and i posted something in the rpg so nvm my post above.
busterblader103

Post by busterblader103 »

xore, is there anyway i can like give discounts to people? like a certain group gets a discount?? how do i do this?
ssfourgoku

Post by ssfourgoku »

Eh... I get this error and I also don't see any of the cash mod on my forums... could it be because of this error??

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 860

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 864

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 868

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 872

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 876

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 880

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 884

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 860

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 864

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 868

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 872

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 876

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 880

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/esi/phpBB2/includes/functions_cash.php on line 884

Its located in the cash settings part.
PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

busterblader103 wrote: xore, is there anyway i can like give discounts to people? like a certain group gets a discount?? how do i do this?

admin panel -> cash admin -> cash groups
PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

stduentforums wrote: I ask again, is there a way to link this mod to the pafiledb mod so that all downloads are paid for?

There is a section on cash events in the tutorials - it tells you how to add or take cash from people during certain events - thats as far as I can help you on this.

Note: you do realise that this is for virtual cash not real cash?
tta_matrix

Post by tta_matrix »

I run a few add on games that work with Cash Mod by using the database user_points and I changed the currency name from Points to Dollars. The problem I'm having is all the games do not recognize the currency name of Dollars and I'm left with a blank space where the currency name should appear. Is there a way to fix this besides changing the currency name back to Points? My board has a money theme, and Points just doesn't fit too well. Thanks.

PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

tta_matrix wrote: I run a few add on games that work with Cash Mod by using the database user_points and I changed the currency name from Points to Dollars. The problem I'm having is all the games do not recognize the currency name of Dollars and I'm left with a blank space where the currency name should appear. Is there a way to fix this besides changing the currency name back to Points? My board has a money theme, and Points just doesn't fit too well. Thanks.

There is nothing stopping you nameing the field user_points but the language as Dollars. On my forum I use user_points and my cash is called Credits.
Another way of doing this is to have a 2nd cash called user_points and named tokens - people can then exchange dollars for tolkens and visa versa and you can set the exchange rate to what you like.
tta_matrix

Post by tta_matrix »

My users can earn the dollars for posting and they can also exchange the dollars with the other currencies on my board with no problems. My problem is why does the name Dollars not show up in any of the games? It says stuff like, "It cost 2 's to play and you have just won 10 's"... I'm thinking that is supposed to read, "It cost 2 Dollar's to play and you have just won 10 Dollar's".
PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

tta_matrix wrote: My users can earn the dollars for posting and they can also exchange the dollars with the other currencies on my board with no problems. My problem is why does the name Dollars not show up in any of the games? It says stuff like, "It cost 2 's to play and you have just won 10 's"... I'm thinking that is supposed to read, "It cost 2 Dollar's to play and you have just won 10 Dollar's".

Its because there is not currency called users_points - set that up and name the language for that as Dollar and this will solve your issue
tta_matrix

Post by tta_matrix »

Here's a shot of my Currencies Panel:

Is that not correct for user_points?
PsYpEr

Post by PsYpEr »

Might need to be the first currency in order to work. Whats user_blank?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”