[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

I've got several mods in there, and I'm trying to figure it out a little on my own.
I've also got Moogie's mod installed, maybe there is a problem there ? I did the change as indicated on another page, so the cash message there is like this :

Code: Select all

$cash_message = ""; 
   if ( !$board_config['cash_disable'] ) 
   { 
        $cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message);
		 }
Is it normal voor cas_message to be just "" ?
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
mixx941

Post by mixx941 »

I'm trying to install the Cash MOD via EasyMOD, and this is the error I get:
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [templates/subSilver/memberlist_body.tpl] could not find:

colspan="8"

MOD script line #496

It puzzles me since it says EM compatible.

-Mark
MIXXnet IRC Network: http://www.mixxnet.net | irc.mixxnet.net
andyshen

Post by andyshen »

I have 3 currencys and i tried exchanging but it said

There aren't enough Currencies for you to be able to exchange
To enable this feature, your admin needs to create at least 2 currencies
swedevil

Post by swedevil »

mixx941 wrote: I'm trying to install the Cash MOD via EasyMOD, and this is the error I get:
Critical Error

colspan="8"

MOD script line #496

-Mark

I got that same error. So I deleted my forums, reloaded from my backup and did it manually, everything worked fine...
sparforum

Post by sparforum »

mixx941 wrote: I'm trying to install the Cash MOD via EasyMOD, and this is the error I get:
Critical Error

colspan="8"

MOD script line #496

-Mark

Are you using a "fresh" phpBB install? If you have installed any other MODS that have replaced the code fragment that FIND is looking for, then it won't be there, thus EasyMOD will need a little help.

Simply look for that location and manually add it in yourself, remove the FIND command for the section you entered manually from the install text file EasyMOD will be using (keep a backup), and let EasyMOD search for the rest, except this section.

Repeat this process for any other NOT FOUND type issues, then, report the errors here. The creator of these mods is probably the most helpful, and quickest supporter out there...

But speaking from experience, the more 'little things' we get out of the way, the easier it is for Xore to help. :D

Hope this is helpful,

thanX
andyshen

Post by andyshen »

I have 3 currencys and i tried exchanging but it said

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

andyshen wrote: I have 3 currencys and i tried exchanging but it said

You will also get this message if you have enough currencies, but exchange between them all is disabled. The updated cash.php has this fixed.
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

swedevil wrote:
mixx941 wrote:I'm trying to install the Cash MOD via EasyMOD, and this is the error I get:
Critical Error

colspan="8"

MOD script line #496

-Mark

I got that same error. So I deleted my forums, reloaded from my backup and did it manually, everything worked fine...

possibly, because of other mods, this may be colspan="9". I will be working on some increasing compatibility issues with this respect.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Q-Zar wrote: I've got several mods in there, and I'm trying to figure it out a little on my own.
I've also got Moogie's mod installed, maybe there is a problem there ? I did the change as indicated on another page, so the cash message there is like this :

$cash_message = ""; 
   if ( !$board_config['cash_disable'] ) 
   { 
        $cash_message = $GLOBALS['cm_posting']->update_post($mode, $post_data, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_message);
		 }
Is it normal voor cas_message to be just "" ?

actually, i was more interested in the code up until the end of the function... making sure all the text is included properly
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Ipggi

torrents?

Post by Ipggi »

Can this MOD be set up to provide points for torrents? While someone is leeching, they get a 1 point for every meg they upload. While someone is seeding, they get 2 points for every meg they upload. This MOD looks perfect for the rest of my needs, I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it work for torrent tracking as well. :)

Regards,
Ipggi
Xore
Former Team Member

Re: torrents?

Post by Xore »

Ipggi wrote: Can this MOD be set up to provide points for torrents? While someone is leeching, they get a 1 point for every meg they upload. While someone is seeding, they get 2 points for every meg they upload. This MOD looks perfect for the rest of my needs, I'm just trying to figure out a way to make it work for torrent tracking as well. :)

Regards,
Ipggi

It would be necessary for you to edit the source of the tracker/server you are running, set up a odbc of some sort to your database, etc. the updates themselves are fairly simple, assuming you know who's id is associated with which torrenter...

I must confess, i'm not really familiar with the backend of BT, but i'd lay odds on it being fairly simple if you have access to source and are compiling it yourself.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
stianhh

Post by stianhh »

does Cashmod work with Bank,Shop and lottery?
TheSquire

Post by TheSquire »

stianhh wrote: does Cashmod work with Bank,Shop and lottery?
yes it sure does, just create a currency and name the db field user_points.
Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

Xore this is my functions_post.php file.

I have a lot of mods installed, but Cash mod 2.2.1 was the latest one (with none a while before that), so it's an error I made, or an incompatibility somewhere :?
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Q-Zar wrote: Xore this is my functions_post.php file.

I have a lot of mods installed, but Cash mod 2.2.1 was the latest one (with none a while before that), so it's an error I made, or an incompatibility somewhere :?

When you first edited functions_post.php, did it give you a parse error? about a bracket on some line x... and then you deleted that bracket?

: P

you deleted the wrong bracket

gimme a minue while i try to figure out which one was the right one to delete...
(props to Moogie for the great job she did for RP'ers everywhere, but she would have done the world of debuggers a huge favor if she had thought to use proper tab indenting... :cry: )

EDIT: so i'm really not sure here. It's probably one of two:

the one immediately after

or the one immediately before

$cash_message .= "<br /> " . $levelupmessage; 
whichever, make sure you replace the one you deleted after

return false;
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”