[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

KimberlyP

Re:

Post by KimberlyP » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Brf wrote:
Sgt.Taichi[JP] wrote: Aye, just the viewprofile I'm having this fatal error.

At the very beginning of profile.php you should have this:

Code: Select all

define('IN_PHPBB', true); 
if ( (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['mode']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) || (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['mode']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) ) 
{ 
   define('IN_CASHMOD', true); 
   define('CM_VIEWPROFILE',true); 
}
change it to this:

define('IN_PHPBB', true); 
if ( (isset($_GET['mode']) && ($_GET['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) || (isset($_POST['mode']) && ($_POST['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) ) 
{ 
   define('IN_CASHMOD', true); 
   define('CM_VIEWPROFILE',true); 
}

I know this help was for someone else, but it fixed my problem too. Thank you so much!

somethings_stay

Re: [2.0.18] Cash Mod

Post by somethings_stay » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Brf wrote: If so, try this:
In profile.php replace this:

if ( (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['mode']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) || (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['mode']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) )
{
With this:

if ( (isset($_GET['mode']) && ($_GET['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) || (isset($_POST['mode']) && ($_POST['mode'] == 'viewprofile')) )
{

Thanks so much! That fixed it :)

valay5

Post by valay5 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:42 pm

Alright...I just installed this modification, and it's confusing me. It seems to be functional, though whenever a user attempts to post a reply, this message comes up:

Your message has been entered successfully.
You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post

Any ideas what's up with this?

KimberlyP

Post by KimberlyP » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:10 pm

valay5 wrote: Alright...I just installed this modification, and it's confusing me. It seems to be functional, though whenever a user attempts to post a reply, this message comes up:

Your message has been entered successfully.
You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post

Any ideas what's up with this?

There's a setting that lets you say what the maximum amount of points someone can earn for any post. I believe the default is zero.

Go to the Cash Mod administration panel --> Cash Settings, and then change the item that says, "Maximum amount of cash earned for posting." That sets the max amount someone can earn per post.

valay5

Post by valay5 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:17 pm

Oddly enough, I put that value to a very high number, and it still says the same thing.

Zaire

Post by Zaire » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:53 pm

umm I find it funny that this mod says its easy mod compatible and yet I get this error.

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [includes/functions.php] could not find:

include($phpbb_root_path . 'language/lang_' . $board_config['default_lang'] . '/lang_main.' . $phpEx);

MOD script line #389 :: FAQ :: Report

halofight977

Post by halofight977 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:41 am

Awesome mod, I hope more features will be coming soon, I can't think of anything that it "needs".
A cool gaming website with a great community. :: I offer a forum for testing mods out. Just PM, Register for my site, or E-Mail me.

Da Undead

Post by Da Undead » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:54 pm

Can ya'll fix the download cuz the phpBB 1 gives a 404 error :(.

-Ty, Undead
Create your very own MMORPG, click picture above!

Drazo

Post by Drazo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:01 pm

I've very recently set up yet another forum with Nulavatar MOD installed on it and using a relatively old Chronicles template to it. I've modified (and still am) the Chronicles template to be compatible with everything new (phpbb 2.0.22) and the other MODs however I can't seem (and I'm too lazy) to find out why it's messed up the cash link in the viewtopic page and the cash is miscoloured font on the viewprofile. (Screenshots below - first is viewtopic and second is viewprofile)

Anyone know which files it is to edit and correct?

Da Undead

Post by Da Undead » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:03 pm

I need a download link to the 2.2.3 Cash Mod because im guessing phpBB dumped their download database after the crash that happened weeks/months ago.

---------
EDIT: Nvm, i found out how to download it through the 'How to securely download MODs while the database is unavailable' thread.
Link: http://www.phpbb.com/files/mods/CashMod223a.zip

Ty, Undead

---------
EDIT AGAIN: Ok I installed it all correctly, looks like everything is working except 1 thing. Since im using a stlye called "Chunkstyle" i had to make a few modifications then what to do in the 'cm_install_223.txt'
Well my problem is, the column isn't displaying points and i don't know why, i took out the 'NUM_COLUMN' and replaced it with 9, that took out a big gap between them. Now its just not displaying.
To find out what im talking about, Click HERE

HCP

Post by HCP » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I've had this bug for quite a long time now, but now that I've got a little more spare time, I decided to seek support to get it fixed:

phpBB : Critical Error

Unable to log event

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_cash_log (log_time,log_type,log_action,log_text) VALUES(1175913537, 1, '2@-@Wai@-@404@-@z06vette387@-@100 Shells@-@@-@', '')

Line : 287
File : functions_cash.php
I was going to add some cash to a member as a reward for helping me, but I got that error above.

I don't think it's the files, since I've tried reinstalling the Cash Mod at least four times. Is there a bug in the database? I'll also note that I'm using phpBB 2.0.22, the currency is called "Shells", if that helps.

Thanks!

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:21 pm

HCP wrote: SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

According to the sql_install:

"CREATE TABLE {$table_prefix}cash_log (
			log_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
			log_time int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
			log_type smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
			log_action varchar(255) NOT NULL default ' ',
			log_text varchar(255) NOT NULL default ' ',
			PRIMARY KEY  (log_id)
			);"
That table should be auto-increment. If it isnt, you should make it so. Are you using a strange DB type?

HCP

Post by HCP » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:27 am

Sorry about the late reply. No, I think I use an ordinary database. How do I fix the problem then?

Thanks

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:09 am

In phpmyAdmin, make that table's key auto-increment.

bisonspo

Post by bisonspo » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:42 am

Question about installing this mod. I have the MultiBBcode mod installed and when I try to install this in the posting.PHP file it says to look for the following line.

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : '';
but it cannot find that line as the line in the file looks like this

$select_sql = (!$submit) ? ', t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid' : '';
Any suggestions? Is it ok to just add the mod after this line? I haven't tried it as I don't want to screw up my forum. Did that once already and was a headache to fix it. :oops:

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”