[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

eSk!e

Post by eSk!e »

lol didnt make sense to me !
.:[Feed the eSk!e Inside]:.
Tellur

Post by Tellur »

eSk!e wrote: lol didnt make sense to me !

see: you want to insert a mod into the original phpbb package then you must add/replace some lines into the original files. If any mod author does only publicate the modified original files then you can only use 1-2 (or pre defined) mods, not the ones you wan't to use all together.
Becouse the files are only modified for specific mods and not for all mods. If you want to use another mod now you must replace the old files, loosing the old modifications.
'couse of the huge ammount of different mods and variants of mods it's impossible to stick all mods in one package.
Skyraider

Post by Skyraider »

Weird. When I tried to upgrade from 2.0.2 to this version (of the mod!), the viewtopic.php page comes out blank, and the left side of the admin nav panel is blank.

Here is the URL for what I am talking about: http://yoshichat.vze.com

same here! except i'm getting errors on those 2 pages. xore, plz read my last post on pg 125. this is possibly an upgrade problem?
pixel-playground

Post by pixel-playground »

I've installed the latest version, but I'm having trouble with the exchange option. This may have been addressed before, but I just can't go through all 126 pages of this thread.

Here's my problem - when I hit exchange, it tells me that there needs to be at least 2 currencies for this function to work. I have 3 currencies and it's still not working. Any idea what the problem might be?
drumstix42

Post by drumstix42 »

Make sure you remove the old files guys. And make sure your using the Update 2.0.2 - 2.2.0 and not just trying to install the new one.

Cause it all worked fine for me, except my current Donate/Modify problem.
Need a phpBB update or mod installed? PM me for any questions and pricing!
HostMonster.com (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Transfer, Unlimited Domains, $6.95/month )
Tellur

Post by Tellur »

pixel-playground wrote: I've installed the latest version, but I'm having trouble with the exchange option. This may have been addressed before, but I just can't go through all 126 pages of this thread.

Here's my problem - when I hit exchange, it tells me that there needs to be at least 2 currencies for this function to work. I have 3 currencies and it's still not working. Any idea what the problem might be?

Maybe you haven't set the excange course?
and be carefull: when the button is captioned: "Disabled" then it IS disabled and not you can disable it
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Skyraider wrote:
Weird. When I tried to upgrade from 2.0.2 to this version (of the mod!), the viewtopic.php page comes out blank, and the left side of the admin nav panel is blank.

Here is the URL for what I am talking about: http://yoshichat.vze.com

same here! except i'm getting errors on those 2 pages. xore, plz read my last post on pg 125. this is possibly an upgrade problem?

Ok. i'll try to address this irght now. this is NOT a template problem. Some people use free hosts that supress error messages. If you get a blank page, this is because of your host. There is an error with Cash Mod, but your host isn't letting you find out what it is. In these cases, there isn't a whole lot i can do to help you, because i don't know what your problem is. The best i can do is take educated guesses.
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
NiVRaM

Post by NiVRaM »

Quick Question:

I know you dont provide specific support for Zarath's Shop Mod or Moogie's RPG Mod, but does anyone know if this version of CashMod works with them? I know that there were a few changes required for the previous CashMod version to work with Moogie's RPG Mod... Just wondering if anybody here has their forums working with the new version of CashMod and Shop/Moogies Mod.

Thanks
"Knowledge is just opinion you trust enough to act upon." -Orson Scott Card
solbring5

Post by solbring5 »

i have a problem. i installed cash mod 2.21. when i make a new topic its fine but when i click on post reply it has this:

Code: Select all

There is no such post. Please return and try again.
i intalled cash the way on the installing file. Please help me[/quote]
A.I. BOT

Post by A.I. BOT »

is there add on for edit user cash?

EDIT: Im dumb sorry dident see that u could look in forum and edit users cash
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

@ spacepenguin
& drumstix42
(and also people having trouble with the 'exchange' option)

(and anyone else who wants...)

(drumstix, you're going to have to undo your edits before you try this, or just reload the original cash.php)

5 changes to cash.php:

OPEN

cash.php
  1. FIND

$profiledata = get_userdata($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]);
    		if ( (!$profiledata) || ($profiledata['user_id'] == $userdata['user_id']) )
    		{
    			if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('viewtopic.'.$phpEx.'?'.POST_POST_URL.'='.$HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) . '#' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]);
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid("index.$phpEx"));
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$target = $profiledata['user_id'];

REPLACE WITH

$target = ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['u']) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS['u']):0);
    		$post = ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['p']) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS['p']):0);
    		if ( ($target == ANONYMOUS) || ($target == $userdata['user_id']) )
    		{
    			if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && ($post != 0) )
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('viewtopic.' . $phpEx . '?' . POST_POST_URL . '=' . $post) . '#' . $post);
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$profiledata = get_userdata($target);

2. FIND

$profiledata = get_userdata($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]);
    		if ( !$profiledata )
    		{
    			if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('viewtopic.'.$phpEx.'?'.POST_POST_URL.'='.$HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) . '#' . $HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]);
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$target = new cash_user($profiledata['user_id'],$profiledata);

REPLACE WITH

$target = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['u']) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['u']):0);
    		$post = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['p']) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['p']):0);
    		if ( ($target == ANONYMOUS) || ($target == $userdata['user_id']) )
    		{
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('viewtopic.' . $phpEx . '?' . POST_POST_URL . '=' . $post) . '#' . $post);
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$target = new cash_user($target,get_userdata($target));

3. FIND

$profiledata = get_userdata($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]);
    		if ( !$profiledata )
    		{
    			if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('viewtopic.'.$phpEx.'?'.POST_POST_URL.'='.$HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) . '#' . $HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]);
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		if ( ($userdata['user_level'] != ADMIN) && ($userdata['user_level'] != MOD))
    		{
    			if ( $ref == 'viewprofile' )
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('profile.'.$phpEx.'?mode=viewprofile&'.POST_USERS_URL.'='.$HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]));
    				exit;
    			}
    			else if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('viewtopic.'.$phpEx.'?'.POST_POST_URL.'='.$HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) . '#' . $HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]);
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$target = $profiledata['user_id'];

REPLACE WITH

$target = ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['u']) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS['u']):0);
    		$post = ( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS[POST_POST_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['p']) )?intval($HTTP_GET_VARS['p']):0);
    		if ( $target == ANONYMOUS )
    		{
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		{
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('profile.' . $phpEx . '?mode=viewprofile&' . POST_USERS_URL . '=' . $target));
    				exit;
    			}
    			else if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && ($post != 0) )
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}

4. FIND

$profiledata = get_userdata($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]);
    		if ( !$profiledata )
    		{
    			if ( ($ref == 'viewtopic') && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		{
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('profile.'.$phpEx.'?mode=viewprofile&'.POST_USERS_URL.'='.$HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]));
    				exit;
    			}
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$target = new cash_user($profiledata['user_id'],$profiledata);

REPLACE WITH

$target = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_USERS_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['u']) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['u']):0);
    		$post = ( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS[POST_POST_URL]):(( isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['p']) )?intval($HTTP_POST_VARS['p']):0);
    		if ( $target == 0 )
    		{
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		{
    			{
    				redirect(append_sid('profile.' . $phpEx . '?mode=viewprofile&' . POST_USERS_URL . '=' . $target));
    				exit;
    			}
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				exit;
    			}
    		}
    		$target = new cash_user($target,$profiledata);

5. FIND

$sql = "SELECT * FROM " . CASH_EXCHANGE_TABLE;
    		if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
    		{
    			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not obtain exchange information", '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
    		}
    		if ( !($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)) )
    		{
    			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Exchange_lack_of_currencies']);
    		}
    		$exchange_data = array();
    		do
    		{
    			$exchange_data[$row['ex_cash_id1']][$row['ex_cash_id2']] = 1;
    		}
    		while ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) );

REPLACE WITH

if ( $cash->currency_count(CURRENCY_ENABLED | CURRENCY_EXCHANGEABLE) < 2 )
    		{
    			message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Exchange_lack_of_currencies']);
    		}
    		$sql = "SELECT * FROM " . CASH_EXCHANGE_TABLE;
    		if ( !($result = $db->sql_query($sql)) )
    		{
    			message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, "Could not obtain exchange information", '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
    		}
    		$exchange_data = array();
    		while ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) );
    		{
    			$exchange_data[$row['ex_cash_id1']][$row['ex_cash_id2']] = 1;
    		}

This just fixes some authentication and security stuff that you seem to be having problems with. Hopefully this should fix your problems with this. let me know how it works.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Skyraider

Post by Skyraider »

Ok. i'll try to address this irght now. this is NOT a template problem. Some people use free hosts that supress error messages. If you get a blank page, this is because of your host. There is an error with Cash Mod, but your host isn't letting you find out what it is. In these cases, there isn't a whole lot i can do to help you, because i don't know what your problem is. The best i can do is take educated guesses.

i'll post it again. btw, i do not use a free host & i can customize the error pages. the guy that i quoted may, i don't know.

left admin panel error:
when i upgraded from 2.0.2, i used easymod and ran the sql file. now, i get the following error on the left pane of the admin panel (so that i can't access the admin panel at all atm):
Error retrieving cash data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'zachdext_forum.cash' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM cash ORDER BY cash_order ASC

i'm sitting here staring at the field phpbb_cash in my database. any ideas?

thanks.
yea. in the sql file, it tells you quite explicitly to change the table prefix, to match your table prefix. the default table prefix for phpbb tablese is 'phpbb_'. it seems when you installed your forum, you set your table prefix to '' (ie, no table prefix). If you didn't adjust the sql queries accordingly, there isn't much i can do if you get an error.

from my config file, which i haven't changed since board installation:

$table_prefix = 'phpbb_';
i left the sql file prefix as phpbb_, because that's my table prefix.

{viewtopic.php error fixed - i commented something in the wrong place while modding}
Last edited by Skyraider on Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

solbring5 wrote: i have a problem. i installed cash mod 2.21. when i make a new topic its fine but when i click on post reply it has this:

There is no such post. Please return and try again.
i intalled cash the way on the installing file. Please help me

Cash Mod should not affect your ability to reply to posts, unless you somehow really messed up while installing it. Perhaps you have installed other mods that are causing this problem.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

left admin panel error:
Humm. when you edited common.php, perhaps you put the functions_cash.php inclusion code before the config.php inclusion code. I don't know what else could really cause this problem.

viewtopic error:
Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '// old cm removed p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcod

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_items, u.user_privs, u.user_effects, u.user_custitle, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_custom_color, u.user_bg_color, u.user_border_color, u.user_text_decoration, u.user_px_decoration, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, // old cm removed p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 1 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

I don't know how that got there. the cash mod installer didn't ask you to put that there. perhaps you try to put a comment/reminder to self, but you really just can't do that in sql queries. if you remove that comment, it should fix the problem.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Skyraider

Post by Skyraider »

left admin panel error:
Humm. when you edited common.php, perhaps you put the functions_cash.php inclusion code before the config.php inclusion code. I don't know what else could really cause this problem.

i actually installed it through easymod. the code is in the correct place, however, i pressed the easymod button twice, because it was there twice. i fixed that and i'm still getting the same error as before:
Error retrieving cash data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'zachdext_forum.cash' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM cash ORDER BY cash_order ASC

thx, fixed viewtopic.php :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”