[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Skyraider wrote: i actually installed it through easymod. the code is in the correct place, however, i pressed the easymod button twice, because it was there twice. i fixed that and i'm still getting the same error as before:

That's... very odd.

This is a quick fix. Be careful with it, because if you ever change your table prefix later, this will cause problems (unless you update this also)

add

Code: Select all

$table_prefix = 'phpbb_';
somewhere near the top of functions_cash.php

Hopefully that should fix your problem
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod
Skyraider

Post by Skyraider »

ahhh great, thanks alot, xore :)
works fine now.
thewizard

Post by thewizard »

I am sorry if i post this in the wrong spot but i was wondernig where can i find more information on the Cash Mod Standard/API i wish to update a few mods such as the Bank Mod and make them fully DBAL Compliant and utilize the Cash Mod in doing so that way the Banks can Support Multiple currencies.
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Tellur wrote: now i have another problem :roll: :
when I click on the modify users cash i get this error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect() in /home/www/netsh218/html/pax/forum/cash.php on line 214
btw: i maked the texts visible coping the lang_cash.php into the lang_main.php but I'm not satisfied whit that solution :roll:[/code]

Ok, i think that when you edited your functions.php, you must have made some sort of mistake. This is the only reason i can think of why your redirect() would be broken, and probably also is the reason why your text isn't showing up
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Re: Help

Post by Xore »

@ eSk!e

Cash Mod will not work for you until you complete the instructions set out in cm_install_221.txt

If you are incapable of following this set of step-by-step instructions, perhaps you should consider looking into EasyMod.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

yoshi15 wrote: Weird. When I tried to upgrade from 2.0.2 to this version (of the mod!), the viewtopic.php page comes out blank, and the left side of the admin nav panel is blank.

Here is the URL for what I am talking about: http://yoshichat.vze.com

please triple check to make sure you followed all the install instructions properly. Specifically, make sure you properly applied the necessary edits to common.php
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

thewizard wrote: I am sorry if i post this in the wrong spot but i was wondernig where can i find more information on the Cash Mod Standard/API i wish to update a few mods such as the Bank Mod and make them fully DBAL Compliant and utilize the Cash Mod in doing so that way the Banks can Support Multiple currencies.

I know, i've been trying to get a little bit of time to get this done. Unfortunately things are pretty busy right now, trying to track down a few bugs. (It may seem like a lot of bugs, but this is also 8-9k lines of code... ) Hopefully i'll be able to get some documentation started this weekend.

Cheers, and thanks for enquiring. I look forward to seeing what you'll be able to accomplish. :-)
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

Ok: i've completely lost track of who is still having problems.

If you've enquired, please check over the last page or two for a reply from me.

Also, there is a patch available here

I intend to be releaseing a bug update (2.2.2) soon, along with a one (or more, hopefully) additional language packs.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Angel Dreamz

Post by Angel Dreamz »

I have the Cash Mod installed and I am wondering how I get it to post a donate button under the user's name, avatar, and currency? I keep searching around here but I cant seem to find just the right topic. Any help would be great appreciated.

Angel Dreamz
drumstix42

Post by drumstix42 »

Xore wrote: This just fixes some authentication and security stuff that you seem to be having problems with. Hopefully this should fix your problems with this. let me know how it works.

Your a magician :)

Great job. It fully works now... except one 'small' bug.

When I donate to someone, it will work, but it will give me a box titled:

Information

but the box will be empty :?
Need a phpBB update or mod installed? PM me for any questions and pricing!
HostMonster.com (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Transfer, Unlimited Domains, $6.95/month )
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

drumstix42 wrote:
Xore wrote:This just fixes some authentication and security stuff that you seem to be having problems with. Hopefully this should fix your problems with this. let me know how it works.

Your a magician :)

Great job. It fully works now... except one 'small' bug.

When I donate to someone, it will work, but it will give me a box titled:

Information

but the box will be empty :?

So you submit, and you get the 'Information' box, but when you check after, the donation properly went through?
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
drumstix42

Post by drumstix42 »

Correct. The donation goes through, it works and all, just the Info box shows up blank. And Modifing points works fully correct :)
Need a phpBB update or mod installed? PM me for any questions and pricing!
HostMonster.com (Unlimited Space, Unlimited Transfer, Unlimited Domains, $6.95/month )
_HyperActivE

Post by _HyperActivE »

I love the cash mod and all the other plugins, and I finally got it working with the item shop, but when you bought something it is not displayed in your inventory.. who can help

(cash mod 2.21 and shop version 2.6.0 )
Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore »

_HyperActivE wrote: I love the cash mod and all the other plugins, and I finally got it working with the item shop, but when you bought something it is not displayed in your inventory.. who can help

(cash mod 2.21 and shop version 2.6.0 )

This is not a problem with Cash Mod. Please contact the the author of the item shop (Zarath) for help regarding the inventory.
Camels in the Mist
Cash Mod
Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

kaos1984 wrote: im on points mod. do i have to edit everyting in my template again to use this mod

If you read the read me files, you would have seen that you need to uninstall the points system first, which means undoing all the edits for it.
You will also read that Xore doesn't give support to those who obviously don't read the files.
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”