[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

swedevil

Post by swedevil » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:08 am

TheSquire wrote: as far as i know, the last version of either works fine with each other...im using it that way...unless i missed something and there was an update of either one in the last couple days....

from the creator of Store Mod 0.0.4
wGEric wrote: The Store doesn't work with Cash Mod 2.2.1.

hshah

Post by hshah » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:30 am

Xore wrote:
stduentforums wrote:is there a way of making the cash value into minus figures - i gave a junior admin this access and he gave himself 9999999999.99 cash, so i want to teach him a lesson!

clearly, it seems, you should use more discretion when choosing who you give power too :P

You can set his cash to whatever you want if you have negative cash values enabled, however, if he has admin access, he can easily just change it back. Then again, i'm not entirely familiar with the junior admin mod, so i couldn't say for certain.

i have removed his rites to access all major settings so he cannot do it again - but it would be humourous to set his cash to -200 to teach him a lesson! :wink:
Join the OcUK Cyber Nations Alliance
http://hirenshah.co.uk/ocuk

TheSquire

Post by TheSquire » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:49 pm

swedevil wrote:
TheSquire wrote:as far as i know, the last version of either works fine with each other...im using it that way...unless i missed something and there was an update of either one in the last couple days....

from the creator of Store Mod 0.0.4
wGEric wrote: The Store doesn't work with Cash Mod 2.2.1.

hey i thot he was talking about zaraths shop mod, and that works fine...my bad :D

edit: look on the first page of this thread for more info on all that.
Last edited by TheSquire on Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:24 pm

stduentforums wrote: i have removed his rites to access all major settings so he cannot do it again - but it would be humourous to set his cash to -200 to teach him a lesson! :wink:

I'd put him at -9999999999.99 just so he really knows never to do anything like that and make him an example for the others :twisted:
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.

seteo-bloke
I've Been Banned!

Post by seteo-bloke » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:33 pm

New problem!. ;)

I made the necessary changes to 'function_cash' as said in the troubleshooting section, but now after entering the donation amount and message and then hitting 'donate' I get this error:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: from() in /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php on line 541
Functions_cash file
Last edited by seteo-bloke on Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wakextreme

Post by Wakextreme » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:35 pm

where can i get the allowance mod plugin for the cash mod?

thyob

Post by thyob » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:00 pm

so is there a way to have this on phpbb 2 plus 1.3

Finalturismo
I've Been Banned!

Post by Finalturismo » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:36 pm

ok i got my mod set up:) at www.hotforums.tk i need the lotto add on, and a cuztimizble shop add on like the one www.blizzardhacks.com has i need the shop mod to work with the lastest version and i need to , have it let me make the items i wish to sell ty you:)
finalturismo-check out my forums at www.hotforums.tk iam looking for traffic and memebers so help me out. its a good place to chat about games, such as unreal 2,ut2003 and more!

rhonda0975

Post by rhonda0975 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:16 am

Im getting the following errors....
Warning: init_userprefs(./language/lang_english/lang_cash.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 248

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening './language/lang_english/lang_cash.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 248

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:248) in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:248) in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:248) in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Parse error: parse error in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1209

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php on line 230

Please advise...

Thanks

gurukast

Post by gurukast » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:34 am

Xore wrote: Ah, finals!
This seems to be a recurring question from several people:
"I can see cash amounts in viewprofile even though i turned it off"

No, I understand that...but this is what i'm talking about
in view topic... any user sees another user like this
-----------------------------------------------
red woman
Party Animal
[AVATAR]
1403 TS Cash Points
Bach Points
----------------------------------------------
Theres no figure for Bach points.. its infact disabled as a currency..AND set to no on all viewoptions...(UserCp, Post Profile, Memberlist) but the bach points is still being shown... maybe adding a ViewTopic to that list....but I recall it not showing in viewtopic in 2.0.2...

on note 2...
if its a forum that doesn't allow cash increments.. then it looks like this
red woman
Party Animal
[AVATAR]
TS Cash Points
Bach Points
you don't see amounts, but the currency is still displayed.... which I why i mentiomned it was linked to one above...

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:18 am

rhonda0975 wrote: Im getting the following errors....
Warning: init_userprefs(./language/lang_english/lang_cash.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 248

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening './language/lang_english/lang_cash.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 248

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:248) in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:248) in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php:248) in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Parse error: parse error in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1209

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/fallena/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_viewprofile.php on line 230

Please advise...

Thanks

a) Make sure you have copied lang_cash.php into your language/lang_english directory
b) check the changes you made to viewtopic.php to make sure they are correctly what is described in the install instructions. also, make sure you have added the IN_CASHMOD define at the top, this is important.
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod

Xore
Former Team Member

Post by Xore » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:18 am

gurukast wrote:
Xore wrote:Ah, finals!
This seems to be a recurring question from several people:
"I can see cash amounts in viewprofile even though i turned it off"

No, I understand that...but this is what i'm talking about
in view topic... any user sees another user like this
red woman
Party Animal
[AVATAR]
1403 TS Cash Points
Bach Points
Theres no figure for Bach points.. its infact disabled as a currency..AND set to no on all viewoptions...(UserCp, Post Profile, Memberlist) but the bach points is still being shown... maybe adding a ViewTopic to that list....but I recall it not showing in viewtopic in 2.0.2...

on note 2...
if its a forum that doesn't allow cash increments.. then it looks like this
red woman
Party Animal
[AVATAR]
TS Cash Points
Bach Points
you don't see amounts, but the currency is still displayed.... which I why i mentiomned it was linked to one above...

yes, this in particular is a bug i'm aware of. I hope to get a fix out soon after i'm done finals.
Camels in the Mist
<noise type="random" source="camel" />
Cash Mod

fateorfantasy

Post by fateorfantasy » Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:53 am

I keep getting this error (in profile.php):

Parse error: parse error in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/f/a/t/fateorfantasy/htdocs/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 52
gee... this has got to be the 6th time I've installed the cashmod, a different error pops up every time o_O Consistency on my part?

Yes, I originally installed the 2.0.0 and then I saw that the error I got was fixed by upgrading to 2.0.2, but since I couldn't find it, I just decided to upgrade to 2.2.1. I followed all the instructions to upgrade, but I get that error when viewing profile.php. I re-uploaded fresh versions of includes/usercp_viewprofile.php and profile.php and made the appropriate changes to them... but it didn't work, what other files might the error be located in?

Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:19 am

Wakextreme wrote: where can i get the allowance mod plugin for the cash mod?

It hasn't been released yet.

Fateorfantasy : parse errors mean you have a brackt, a comma, ... too many or too few.
However Cash Mod doesn't require changing anything in template.php, so did you install another mod that did require you to edit it ?
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.

seteo-bloke
I've Been Banned!

Post by seteo-bloke » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:21 am

seteo-bloke wrote: New problem!. ;)

I made the necessary changes to 'function_cash' as said in the troubleshooting section, but now after entering the donation amount and message and then hitting 'donate' I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: from() in /home/thegamin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_cash.php on line 541
Functions_cash file

Anyone have any idea's on this?.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”